[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted Stuff: Demonic Dolls, Screaming Skulls & Other Creepy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Annabelle~~element218.jpg (17KB, 283x412px) Image search: [Google]
Annabelle~~element218.jpg
17KB, 283x412px
Anyone own anything haunted here on /x/?

If so, I would love to hear about your experiences and stories with these objects. I recently started collecting haunted dolls from online and antique shops.
>>
>>18949469
Anything paranormal happen with you or your dolls yet, anon?
>>
>>18949666
Lol, As I am starting to respond to this I hear a loud THUD on a wall somewhere in my home. But yes, since I've been accumulating more expensive and authentic haunted dolls I have been experiencing some odd things here and there lately. Fuck, I'm not even kidding. My tv just turned off.

Anyways, how about you anon. You thinking about collecting anything haunted.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (247KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
247KB, 1600x1200px
>>18949666
Just bought this very old 1940's used Ouija Board off Ebay. Can't wait to add it to the collection!!
>>
Record your experiences
>>
>>18949904
Damn how much was that?
>>
>>18949469
What are the best backstories for the objects you own?
>>
Oh shit raggedy Anne's bitch I wish I knew the conclusion to that story it was fucking great
>>
>>18949469
Check out jayne Harris,author of "peggy the doll" went to school with her,full on ghost geek,specializes in possessed objects
>>
>>18949899
Maybe if I come across something, it's just that there are a lot of scams out there for haunted stuff. Right now I usually collect bones/talismans if I find them
>>
>>18949899
So I need to ask: Why? Are you studying the paranormal effects of the dolls?
If so, consider making a youtube channel for them. Even if you don't get followers it's a good way to document your findings while also sharing them with others who can share their insight with you.

As for me, I don't have anything like that. I have had a negative experience under a year ago that I don't want replicated ever again.
>>
>>18953404
> I have had a negative experience under a year ago that I don't want replicated ever again.
this got my curiosity, please tell us more
>>
>>18949899
Why would you want all that shit near you? It will only result in your demise. Also post pics with time stamp or you are just another fake larping faggot.
>>
>>18953639
So it's not a huge thing because a lot of it was a feeling but i'll try to get the idea across

>Move into apartment with fiance
>New state so didn't get to tour the place before hand
>Apartment is way smaller than we imagined but we make due
>Bathroom instantly gives us bad vibes

For some reason the bathroom had three mirrors in it in this bachelor sized apartment. The normal one above the sink, one with a cabinet on the corner to that (Let me know if this doesn't make sense) and one long one across from the toilet so you could watch yourself poop. All three reflected into one another

>Instantly having bad vibes from it
>At it's worse we saw shadows darting around the apartment and didn't feel alone
>At the best it just felt "off"
>Hanging tapestries to block the mirror and doors from view outside the bathroom helped a little bit

I felt so unsafe in there everyday, my fiance and I started fighting more up until we left, despite us being relatively happy outside of that.

When we moved all of it instantly stopped, and I was scared going over there alone when we were packing and moving over to our new place.

Not a big story but enough of a shit experience I don't want to fuck with anything and have anything worse happen.

Our new place only feels weird around 3am and that's more paranoia than anything
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.