[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any experienced travelers here? I attempted OBE or astral projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1493006084421.jpg (579KB, 551x328px) Image search: [Google]
1493006084421.jpg
579KB, 551x328px
Any experienced travelers here? I attempted OBE or astral projection last night for the first time. I attained Sleep paralysis almost right away. About fifteen minutes in. Then an intense pulsating in my chest and forehead while i was in a trance like state. Starting in my forehead area it felt like i was trying to stand up but couldnt move. How close was i? It was frightening and i think that is why I failed, any advice?
>>
I'm at the same point as you. You're basically there, just have to lift off.
>>
Even if it swas my first real attempt? I have meditated for years but that last night felt different so I gave it a shot. Is love to hearmore stories and tips I am ecstatic at the thought of being on the cusp of something new and exciting
>>
File: 1492507896132.gif (456KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
1492507896132.gif
456KB, 350x196px
A single bump for enlightenment
>>
>>18948820
What position were you in? Were you focusing on anything in particular? I only got to the vibrational stage while focusing on my third eye in a curled position but I'd like to hear different approaches.
>>
>>18949086
Flat on my back focusing on the area slightly above and between the eyes, just like during meditation. i will try curled tonight.
>>
>>18949086
Also the ccenter of my chest whete the pulsing came from
>>
>>18948820
I don't know if you've ever had a lucid dream and managed to come manifest things but that vibration is something you have to try imagining stuff at or visualizing bringing your hands over it. Don't try to imagine doing that because it will obviously break your trance but just imagine hands and visually put your idea of moving your hands to there. The astral is made of a dense form of matter that can change as fluidly like the pictures you get in your head. But it usually is motionless and since it fills space completely and is even in you being an overlayed or interweaved form of light on top of our light, it's like a numbing wave of energy so violent your ocular nerves and nerves between the eyes feel like they're continually getting concussions, but because it's vibrating light mimicking matter, your actual matter can't feel it or take on the effect of seeing stars or being knocked unconscious. It's really freaky when you get halfway to moving away from it, but it's not a person or anything scary at least, just an elemental.
>>
>>18949250
That was very good advice thank you friend. Your description of it being "layers of light" is spot on how it looks and feels in deep meditation for me. I have lucid dreamed, but only a few times when falling asleep while meditating and even that isn't a guarantee. These phenomena facinate me
>>
File: 1492613247748.jpg (112KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492613247748.jpg
112KB, 800x500px
Final bump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.