[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometime lurker, first time poster here. My girlfriend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: nursing-ghost-stories.jpg (924KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
nursing-ghost-stories.jpg
924KB, 3264x2448px
Sometime lurker, first time poster here.

My girlfriend's a med tech in a retirement home, and this place is haunted as fuck. Whispering, pictures appearing, the sound of kids running around in the middle of the night, doors shutting by themselves. I'm legit scared for her.

So I come to you asking for advice to keep her safe, i.e. protective charms/amulets or something. Can you help me out /x/?
>>
File: IMG_2988.jpg (43KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2988.jpg
43KB, 500x467px
>>18948069
Bump
>>
For real guys, I really need to know. I'd Google it but I'm pretty sure I'd get way too much bullshit and I don't know enough to sift the good from the bad
>>
Meh. I've loved ghost stories my whole life and I've heard maybe like 2 where a ghost might have actually hurt someone. Less dangerous than spiders. don't worry about it.
>>
She won't be seriously hurt it's just creepy.
>>
Your girlfriend wipes old asses for a living. You want a charm to ward off bad things? Purell makes keychain hand sanitizer dispensers.
>>
>>18948162
>>18948163
You sure dudes? There's some freaky shit going on there. She's spooked

>>18948190
fite me fggt
>>
>>18948069

bump

I want to help this guy out but I've got nothing. She is in danger,. I've seen videos people dying of heart attacks in paranormal activity.
>>
>>18948069
Post good videos of it here. Maybe it can be solved. And posting this, attention on itself helps.
>>
If nothing has happened to anyone else yet why would your girlfriend be the first?

>>18948190
In his defense I work at a hospital and the cnas are almost all pretty
>>
What do you expect when she works in a factory of death? Maybe when she is done giving blow jobs to people knocking on deaths door in the vein attempt to be written into a will, then she can tell you the story of the missing pain medication.
>>
>>18948204

Don't bump a thread when you have nothing constructive to add. You don't raise your hand in the middle of a lecture so you can say "keep lecturing" do you?
>>
>>18948209
I don't think anyone's gotten any vids. I can ask though.

>>18948210
Far as I know, yeah no one's been hurt, but I'd like to keep it that way you feel me?
>>
>>18948204

if someone is so fragile that something spooky gives them a heart attack, they were doomed to die from a loud dog or sudden doorbell anyway. Don't be such a sensationalist child.
>>
>>18948069
A livestream is a good idea too. Not one with one cam that is never moved. At least not only that.
>>
>>18948217
Can you make some? Maybe with someone else from there that is also interested. I am thinking of a tour kind of thing.
>>
File: 20170419_010908.jpg (57KB, 305x335px) Image search: [Google]
20170419_010908.jpg
57KB, 305x335px
Tell her not to think bad thoughts at all or feel negative emotions. Especially not to get scared. It's the basics and its all she needs for the kind of shit she goes through. Also tell her not to show aggression or act tough towards what ever is acting upon or near her. Tell her to ignore it no matter what even if she is touched, pushed, shoved or even grabbed and pulled a distance. I can not stress this shit enough. In big on urbex and these are the basic rules for spooky places.
>>
>>18948211
My heart goes out to you stranger. May your pain someday be as meaningless as your anger
>>
Thread of stupid ideas. We don't need videos.
Just teach her how to greentext and let her tell us some stories.
>>
File: IMG_1946.jpg (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1946.jpg
103KB, 600x600px
Sandalwood. Might calm one of the the angry ones a bit. The scent. Whatever they allow(?).
>>
File: 1261136063809.jpg (98KB, 290x337px) Image search: [Google]
1261136063809.jpg
98KB, 290x337px
>>18948516
Im not the anon you replied to but thanks for typing this, i've been in a dark place for a while and this shit soothes my mind alot. Thank you kind sir, and know that you just helped other anon alot.
>>
I used to work in a place similar to this, and most of what went on happened in broad daylight.
>>
>>18948404
Listen to this anon, they got legit ghost advice
>>
>>18948069
Got any naked pics of your girlfriend? I need some new fapping material.
>>
File: sex.jpg (25KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
25KB, 296x300px
Have compassion for everyone and everything. Ghosts will tend to protect you then.

Practice sexual alchemy, basically be as intimate as possible with the purest non-egoistical intentions, it makes you connect to your higher selves and gets your energy into a better flow and higher frequency.

If this sounds too new-agey just remember hindus have been doing this for thousands of years.
>>
>>18948761
Nikolas Schreck has a nice book on this which can be found on libgen, I think.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.