[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just imagine. Gasping for air in a vacuum. The heat of your very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-Soyuz_11_crew.jpg (7KB, 220x118px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Soyuz_11_crew.jpg
7KB, 220x118px
Just imagine. Gasping for air in a vacuum. The heat of your very body being sucked away. There are no last breaths as your blood begins to boil , no last regrets as multiple aneurysms rob you of your mind, no last words, no last thoughts, no time for sad farewells. A simple malfunction, as simple as not closing the door tight. A death in the void.

So was the fate of Georgy Dobrovolsky, Vladislav Volkov, and Viktor Patsayev.
Can a soul lost in the void, find its way to heaven?
>>
File: download (30).jpg (7KB, 180x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (30).jpg
7KB, 180x144px
The life of a sailor. The Ocean is your life, but never your friend. There's a sort of scum that covers the ocean floor, it's even called an ooze officially. Recreate in your mind the terrifying feelings of a young man, as a collision with the ooze tears your vessel open. Open to the vast ocean all around you. 3000 metres below the waves, there is no escape, no evacuation, no safe place. The creaking of the metal hull imploding upon itself signals only your demise, in your heart you have only room for terror, there can be no hope. Your shipmates are well doomed too.

In the Abyss, what can you do, as the bell tolls?
>>
Every death is a death in the void. And there are/were safety precautions for plugging hulls in submarines called wedges.
>>
>>18947517
i don't think wedges in a submarine breach would help me shit my pants any less
>>
>>18947343
Couple dreams of this. Really, you have that one last outbreath. The deep cold is sort of numbing so you don't really feel pain. There is a bit of fear, but the inevitable death is quickly accepted. Really after acceptance, you have about 10-20 seconds of awareness as your mind goes numb and you go into a very deep sleep.
>>
>>18947517
1st is taken from Soyuz 11, 2nd is taken from USSR Scorpion.
My own writing.
>>
bump

you're good senpai
>>
>>18947669
Not bad.
That ooze.. I can almost see it. It's not so much the hull tearing, and imminent death that get me, it's that stuff.
How big is it.. how, alive is it.
Where are these from? Anymore?
>>
>>18947735
it's basically made from microscopic dead things
>>
>>18947735
and it's in the middle of the ocean , it doesn't stay in continental parts of the ocean
>>
>>18947774
That are being crushed together by 1000's of psi. And countless years.
coal turns into diamonds
ooze turns into ???
>>
>>18947779
reminds me of some kind of mythological creature.
>>
>>18947783
idk man

probably just fluxes around and since it's microscopic it won't be that affected

im no expert in ooze semantics though
>>
>>18947786
The technical term is Globigerina Ooze. And it does look like some hybrid mythical creature/eldritch abomination.
>>
File: bright_eyes_by_visaga-d7p9agr.jpg (154KB, 968x825px) Image search: [Google]
bright_eyes_by_visaga-d7p9agr.jpg
154KB, 968x825px
>>18947669
Good work trip fag I like your writing
>>
>>18947783
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sediment

Key marine depositional environments:
The major areas for deposition of sediments in the marine environment include:
Littoral sands (e.g. beach sands, runoff river sands, coastal bars and spits, largely clastic with little faunal content)
The continental shelf (silty clays, increasing marine faunal content).
The shelf margin (low terrigenous supply, mostly calcareous faunal skeletons)
The shelf slope (much more fine-grained silts and clays)
Beds of estuaries with the resultant deposits called "bay mud".

One other depositional environment which is a mixture of fluvial and marine is the turbidite system, which is a major source of sediment to the deep sedimentary and abyssal basins as well as the deep oceanic trenches.

Any depression in a marine environment where sediments accumulate over time is known as a sediment trap.

The null point theory explains how sediment deposition undergoes a hydrodynamic sorting process within the marine environment leading to a seaward fining of sediment grain size.
>>
please post more OP, this board could use some good OC. I can try writing some too, later, but my brain is jello right now.
>>
>>18948974
I might later, for now I really don't have time.
>>
>>18947343

It doesn't really work like that, your skin actually can isolate you pretty well, so the organs, and the blood will be just fine. Except for the lungs, that would explode if there was oxygen inside. But theorically you can stay in space, with your lungs empty, for about 20 seconds before getting permanent damages.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.