[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Newcomer to /x/ What is your guys' thoughts on Ouija

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (12KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12KB, 250x188px
>Newcomer to /x/
What is your guys' thoughts on Ouija boards? Are they real? Is it a good idea for me to fuck with one?
I've never had any experience with the dead or anything at all creepy, but I don't believe in Ouija being connected to spirits and want to play with one this summer
>>
Shove a piece of charcoal up your ass, it protects you from the rape spirits
>>
>>18946108
crudely phrased, but legit advice.

welsh druids referred to it as a spiritual integrity implant. it was a protection device they prepared with before incense and necromancy rituals. look it up, shit is weirdly fascinating.
>>
>>18946156
They actually put in in their arse?
>>
>>18946162
not themselves. i don't remember the actual name of the servant, but it was their equivalent of an altar boy that did it. some for of lower tier apprentice type person.
>>
shits real, did one last summer with gf. asked if it knew birthdays of some relatives and how old we were. it gave the correct answers, then gf started crying so we stopped
>>
>>18946179
I read some arrival about the players subconsciously moving their hands, that would explain why the "spirits" know shit about you. Still haven't tried a board myself to see if its really legit or not
>>
>>18946156
Tried looking it up but couldn't find anything. What specifically should I search?
>>
>>18946098
Ouija boards are a toy, patented by hasbro. That being said, the will and intent behind their use can open you up to some spoop, but only insofar as mediating with the goal of contacting spoops would.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.