[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do 98% of the conspiracies fall apart when you think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1uSpRM5.jpg (168KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1uSpRM5.jpg
168KB, 1000x1000px
Why do 98% of the conspiracies fall apart when you think about it for more than 5 minutes?
>>
File: 1421679745767.jpg (161KB, 497x729px) Image search: [Google]
1421679745767.jpg
161KB, 497x729px
>>18946075
>Why do 98% of the conspiracies fall apart when you think about it for more than 5 minutes?

89.6% of statistics on the Internet are made up on the spot by people to support their own viewpoint.
>>
>>18946075
Maybe, but there's one 'conspiracy' I know for a fact is true. The ultra elite kidnap children and destroy them mentally and physically.
>>
>>18946084
Luckely you are over 18, right? Right?
>>
>>18946084
they catch and release them, put antennas up their anal cavities and control them. thats what you mean by
>destroy them mentally and physically
amirite
>>
>>18946112
>>18946126
How is that hard to believe? You don't think the ultra rich partake in degenerate activities for the sake of ultimate pleasure? If you were rich, and had everything and could get anything, wouldn't you be bored of 'normal' things? They would probably start with drugs, then orgies, maybe snuff, and then pretty soon be so desensitized that they'd move on to children. Is that hard for you to believe?

If so, I feel sorry for you and the children. You have a small world in your head and the children will never get justice.
>>
>>18946075
First of all, they don't.

Second, because your childhood indoctrination to readily accept that which is apparent is working. You accept whatever makes sense the most easily because that's what you've been taught to do. You weren't taught to disassemble lies, you were taught to rely on proofs offered by other's previous suggestions as the groundwork for every idea you yourself have.
>>
File: this-4.gif (3KB, 199x108px) Image search: [Google]
this-4.gif
3KB, 199x108px
>>18946297
>>
But that 2%, eh?
>>
>>18946297
well spoken anon
>>
>>18946075
most of them were probably posted before 5 minutes of thought were spent on coming up with them.
>>
Because if you think critically about events as they are presented about you, then you must go in one of two directions based on certain criteria.

>Not educated enough to sift through whether ideas are valid or not

Welcome to conspiracy theorist land.

>Trained to examine arguments and ideas logically by dint of early education in critical thinking methods

Welcome to the community of thinking people, which includes the actual conspirators.
>>
>>18946075
Because your own mind doesn't allow you to hold multiple variables for more than that?
>>
>>18946075
I thought about your OP more than 5 minutes earlier than now. I now think your assumption is false.
>>
File: an other DESPAIR CODE_ MEME.png (719KB, 770x1215px) Image search: [Google]
an other DESPAIR CODE_ MEME.png
719KB, 770x1215px
>>18947719
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.