[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't these shows just straight up fake and make stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 863-Ghost-Hunters[1].jpg (65KB, 560x311px) Image search: [Google]
863-Ghost-Hunters[1].jpg
65KB, 560x311px
Why don't these shows just straight up fake and make stuff up?
It would be more entertaining for the people who watch it for entertainment, and the retards who actually believe in the stuff would just swallow it.

Half of them already have the "this is an entertainment show" disclaimer so it's not like they're gonna get sued
>>
>Why don't these shows just straight up fake and make stuff up?
They do, though.
>>
>>18945972
But they do.
>>
>>18945983
Yeah, but I mean like adding CG ghosts and shit
>>
>>18946005
Why waste extra money on that when idiots will eat it up regardless?
>>
Subtlety is more believable and profitable.
>>
>>18946014
>It would be more entertaining for the people who watch it for entertainment
I.E. Potentially more viewers

>>18946019
But these shows are everything but subtle.
>>
Are these guys legit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBlOP-4logE
>>
>>18946031
What do you mean by legit?
>>
File: Reader_Rabbit_logo.gif (34KB, 390x294px) Image search: [Google]
Reader_Rabbit_logo.gif
34KB, 390x294px
>>18945972
I remember a long time ago Ghost Hunters had their own chatbox in some website. This was when they were first starting out so they were just normal people.

I was a young kid and decided to troll them, asking them annoying and obnoxious questions about the ghosts. Needless to say, they didn't appreciate it much and banned me on the spot. I thought it was absolutely hilarious, trolling these scam artist pieces of shits.
>>
I'm not saying they're not embellishing things in these shows but with all the production people, etc if they were straight up lying each episode it would get out. People leave these shows all the time and move onto other shows. If any of them had an axe to grind and evidence of lying they could ruin them. Ghost Hunters, Adventures, the Dead Files would all have been canceled years ago if they were complete frauds.
>>
>>18946002

/thread
>>
The premise for a MORE BELIEVABLE paranormal show (will never happen, but one can dream):

>crew finds city with active particle accelerator below it
>crew obtains ritual ingredients: blood, eyes, etc.
>on an occult holiday (21st of some month or w/e the fuck) they prepare the ritual, chanting, and finish as clock strikes midnight
>torches and journey into nearest wilderness
>record spoops
>>
Ghost Adventures > Ghost Hunters
>>
>>18946113
>it would get out
Tons of stuff has already got out. It doesn't matter, the people watching for fun don't care, the retards who believe in ghosts just cover their ears and keep beliving
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.