[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wondering if anyone has any tips for this: I'm starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2600.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2600.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Wondering if anyone has any tips for this:

I'm starting to research a theory. I believe it's possible to travel to other deminsions. But I believe it's a mental thing, the concept. Somehow using only your brain and complete silence you should be able to spectate and view alternate timelines and deminsions. I'll keep updated with things that I find and what not. If anyone has anything to share on traveling through deminsions please share.
>>
How update you tell us what you are researching in the first place
>>
Do they spell like fucking assholes in your dimension, Anon?
>>
>>18945784
I cannot believe in long travel in space, so it s hard for me to believe to UFO. I think physical limt forbidden that. Travel time is a kind of the samething. I think to travel in time you have to go out of time and if you go out to time you go out to matter. Physcal cannot go outside matter so when you say that, what is my thoughts:
Human is divided in 7 part. 4 part are under the time and space, 3 part are over the time and space. One of the 3, is our individaul being that have nothing thave with personnality as i mean, name, sin, physical intellect and social life. Your individuality is the roof of many personnality in earth, in past, in present and in futur, because this individuality is over time. That s mean, in this time the true you express itself in several body on earth in the same time. So if you can grabb your consicience on this individual part of your mind who is over time, you could expect to travel, or to be more precise, to be connect with one of your personnality to know what he know. You can even image more. Think when bouddha saw his three hundred and more life before enlightement, a part of his lives can be happen now. That s mean that to get the enlightment of the personality gautama, it can have some personnality of our present to get through to be enlighted in gautama life
>>
File: 1484008865869.jpg (56KB, 960x783px) Image search: [Google]
1484008865869.jpg
56KB, 960x783px
>when you ejaculate rainbow sprinkles in the sink
>>
>>18945784
Well, thats a fact.
You have to read/lurk more, faggot
>>
>>18945784
The US military has been doing remote viewing for better than three decades.
>>
>>18945784
Astral projection
>>
>>18945784
check out dr bruce goldberg, he wrote books on doing this and was one of art bell's favorite guests.
>>
File: laughingtoastman.jpg (12KB, 201x163px) Image search: [Google]
laughingtoastman.jpg
12KB, 201x163px
>>18945879
kek
>>
>>18945873
Idiot. You only need to constantly accelerate at 5G and you'll be able to travel space at speed of light in 174 days. The faster you go the more time distortion, so for you traveling thousands of years will feel like a few hours. It's 100% possible.
>>
OP, You're on the right track with one of your speculations.
Alternative timelines can be accessed through some form of mental capacity, but know this, should you intentionally or inadvertently access the means to switch from this current representation of reality to another, you and only you will know of the switch.
Note by doing this you will change outcomes of choices you have previously made, and future events to come, along with the associated consequences of those actions. Please continue your search with caution.
>>
>>18947999
is there a way to know what's in another timeline before making the switch? will people think I'm suffering dementia because of the data I will be missing by entering an unknown reality?

Like say I entered the timeline where I didn't quit med school, will I know the things I need to know to function as a doctor in that reality? or I'm going to fuck up my life there? is someone going to take over me in this reality? what happens to the consciousness that was in the reality I entered?
>>
>>18945784
A big part I found was shifting into what I feel to be the left side of my head. I have a flow of energy I can channel up the spine like a nadi, one side seems active, the right. Left seems passive. When I shift to the left, I can let reality imprint itself onto my. Silencing the constructs of myself, I become formless and am able to view anywhere with no mass I have no space or time or distance. Other times trying to make my left side more solid, I can start to create strands of living energy they start seeming like the x chromosome a lot.

One can make all sorts of fun wavy stuff with these nadis, I presume they are like angel wings, but rather than moving your body, they move within your brain revealing the energy of yourself. You can use this to make sweeps through and sort of pass energy beyond the physical confines of your skull entangling stuff inside your brain with stuff somespace else.

Sometimes I am physical, but mostly I am just an ephemeral awareness so I don't make a big impact on events. When I access my higher self, and am physical, I term that as being 'awake'. Most beings are 'asleep' the realities they exist within they consider real. I as a traveler know that what I see isn't 'real' so I can do amazing impossible things, but its best not to alter things too much because that can be destabilizing to yourself, and the world. Some social constructs won't let you be there if you don't act according to their rules.

Some places, you can be 'awake' and that is expected. The beings you meet in those places can be spirit guides or friends in other dimensions. I think at that point, some beings may end up choosing to stay in another reality. Some, maybe a soul group will perhaps convince you to 'remember' your lives with them and who you really are, to stay with them in their dimension, or tell you why you went to earth. I have yet to make some choice to stay 'awake' and always return to the dimension that my projection originated from.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.