[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Best ghost hunting shows. Does /x/ watch these types of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: paranormallockdown.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
paranormallockdown.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
ITT: Best ghost hunting shows.

Does /x/ watch these types of shows and if so how legitimate are they?
>>
this is probably the best one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CscPQuY3L80

it's real
>>
>>18945710
GAAAAYYYY as fuck anon! Go fuck yourself
>>
>>18945155
>>18945155
They're taking the fucking piss out of the plebs ffs stop watching this crap and feeding these parasites.
>>
>>18947394
huh??
>>
>>18945155
ghost brothers

its some chill niggas gettin spookies from da ghosties
>>
File: 65342511.jpg (52KB, 720x636px) Image search: [Google]
65342511.jpg
52KB, 720x636px
>>18947469
>>
>>18945155
They're all bogus. You have to keep in mind that they're tv shows, for entertainment.

Real ghost hunting is boring as shit, on tv they make it seem like shit jumps off every 5 minutes and every location is a hotbed of activity, it aint like that irl.
>>
>>18948269
Thats very true...However...theres quite a few people that are on these shows that legitemaetly love the paranormal...and even seek it out on their own time. I know a lot of the "paranormal celebs" in person, and I can honestly say that most of them are not just faking anything. Believe it or not Nick Groff actually genuinely loves this stuff...he goes to locations that he never even tells people about...with all that being said...when it comes to editing, producers are the ones responsible for how the shows are portrayed.
>>
>>18948279
No one said they didnt like it, its OP wanted to know how legit they are, and theyre not very legit. 99.999% of the shit on those ghost hunting shows is phony. You mentioned the Ghost Adventures' crew, that show was bogus from the very start, on that very first "documentary", where they captured that rock floating around, they already had their cameras focused directly on the rock a for a few seconds before it "floated away"... Then, if you look into their background, they all have experience in video production before they even had a show... Then, every episode now pretty much, Zak gets "possessed"... Its all a put-on for entertainment purposes. Any time Ive gone out and hunted for them, on a good day I'd get 2 evp's that are indecipherable and a light orb or two, those shows have everything you'd find in a Disney's haunted mansion
>>
>>18948302
Wow...You really know how to put a bummer on life man. Maybe you need to stop taking life so seriously..Wow.

Just reading your comment makes me want to go smoke a bong...HOLY FUCK!
>>
>>18947469
Good show.

Paranormal Lockdown is boring as fuck and like a previous anon said, reeks of 'taking the piss'.
>>
>>18948530
What do you mean reeks of 'taking the piss'?
>>
>>18948539
no cussing please
>>
File: IMG_1288.jpg (151KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1288.jpg
151KB, 800x800px
>>18945155
I don't watch them. But it seems like they do a good job of majorly riling up whatever is stuck at these locations. Never pick a fight, with someone who has nothing to lose. What good does it do, poking a bear with a stick? You end up with pic related.
>>
>>18945155
Ghost hunting shows are bottom of the barrel trash kys fag
>>
Not exactly ghost but Destination Truth. More of a travel show with some spooky myths/legends stuff added in.
>>
>>18948579

You sound like the bottom of the barrel of trash. Not EVERY one of the shows is bogus anon. Fucking give at least one of them a chance before jumping to conclusions like an ignorant douchebag.
>>
>>18948708
na it's cancer my gf watches this fagshit all the time they are all the same shithouse premise of look guise i heard something that you can't hear at all so we will put subtitles on it
>>
>>18948730
Ugh..just go fuck yourself anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.