[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have a link to the book "The Satanic Rituals"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2508.jpg (245KB, 1101x1922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.jpg
245KB, 1101x1922px
Does anyone have a link to the book "The Satanic Rituals" and "The Satanic Bible" by Anton LaVey?
>>
>>18944963
Nup, but I own them, don't be stingy and by it if you wanna read it
>>
>>18944963
go to the occult magic general thread /omg/ and check their mega library. there's a satanism folder and im pretty sure it has all of LaVey's published works on pdf in there.
>>
>>18944972
i used to own them but lost them when a box of my books was stolen.
>>
>>18944963
You don't know how to do a basic internet search for readily available information? Kill yourself.
>>
>>18944963
http://www.churchofsatan.com

Scroll down and
just click on the link on the page

Thank me later
>>
Jimmy fucking christ, all you have to do is use google and get the PDF, you mong.
>>
>>18944963
I have the books, and a book called "black and white magic"
>>
>>18945461
I have a book called ' Holy Bible'. That does not mean I follow or respect it teachings. I don't. But I keep it for when I am out of toilet paper to wipe my ass with it or need some paper to burn or roll a J.
>>
>>18944963
I can give you a link to were you can buy it/them second hand

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?sts=t&an=&tn=satanic+bible&kn=&isbn=
>>
>>18945471
Amen brother XD
>>
>>18944963
It's on lainchan... too lazy to find it. Just ctrl-f on the pdf board.
>>
>>18944963
why would you want to read a book by an edgy unemployed swinger who smoked dope in somebody's basement and was a huge nerd who just wanted to get back at his parents

seriously i knew some of the people who rented him a room before he write the damn thing

he was an angry, antisocial nerd

>>18945471
lavey isn't even good toilet paper or kindling, the bible has a bit more weight which makes it more useful

and at least the bible has fun parts, lavey is just boring or simplistic and wrote at a 3rd grade level
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.