[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /X/ lets talk about female seduction I want to know all about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_20954-th(2)-1251339392.jpg (16KB, 298x226px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20954-th(2)-1251339392.jpg
16KB, 298x226px
Ok /X/ lets talk about female seduction I want to know all about since I'm starting to think it has something to do with a spiritual battle

I'm not rich or handsome or have much social status but I've experienced female seduction a few times in my life

Usually it involves
>whispering in my ear something inappropriate
>"I'm gunna suck your dick" etc

I've had co workers say these suggestive stuff to me while looking into my eyes

In many times catching me off guard when we are just having a regular conversation
Many females that i know have been in relationships at the time would send sexual signals as soon as their boyfriend's weren't around

I personally build relationships before dating and having sex with women so my conscious denies me from being seduced

How ever I'm trying to find an answer cause I do find it paranormal that maybe there's some kind of mischievous entities that use women to create some drama

I think this is why people end up cheating or take risks getting with the wrong person

Any idea why women would do this? Also "good girls" I've known have done things that made me say hmmm

So its not just some stereotypes of a certain women that does this, in my personal experience.
>>
Bitches be cray
>>
>>18944077

You're seriously overthinking this. Bitches are fucking crazy. All of them. Loyality doesn't exist in their world.
>>
>>18944108
You stupid asshole. It's about power. Don't you men like to feel powerful too?
>>
>>18944077
>I personally build relationships before dating
Ha, gay. But honestly I feel not enough people do this. I don't get the point of going out with somebody if you aren't planning some sort of future with them, at least at the moment. I'm a moral man in a corrupt world I guess.
>>
>>18944135

Bitch, you don't even operate on the same level of consciousness than me.
You getting so triggered over me simply stating that roasties haven't got a sense of loyality means you're an illoyal bitch and you feel insecure about it but still justify it like ALL the fucking hoes
>>
>>18944077
I know just the kind of thing you're talking about. It can be kind of a shock, even traumatic to a guy who isn't experienced with this aspect of female behavior. Just look at all of the used up, broken-down men in the world. Guys (young ones in particular) just aren't mentally prepared for it, because we're not really allowed to talk about it frankly and openly.
>>
File: 20170114_043105.png (2MB, 1439x1424px) Image search: [Google]
20170114_043105.png
2MB, 1439x1424px
>>18944167
Who hurt you anon
>illoyal
Dude stop triggering me.
>>
It is a misunderstanding:

>In many times catching me off guard when we are just having a regular conversation

This is the part that the females flirting with you don't understand. They don't understand that there is a guard to be off. They don't understand the force of the male libido, or what it's like to be in the position of the sexual harasser. This is the other end of the karmic cycle of patriarchy that is a part of human history. For a long time, women were the de facto sexual victims, and men were the aggressors. This started to change in the west around the 1300s, with the invention of courtly love, and the idea of women choosing their own lovers began to circulate culturally by way of linguistic cues. This change is still resolving in certain places in the west.

You can disarm female sexual advances by effective use pf the word "no." While there are many examples of men hearing the word during the sexual advance, and proceeding as if it were equivalent to "yes'" historically there are few examples of women thinking "no means yes." It is culturally embedded into the western language that when a male says the word no, it is final. Furthermore, since the concept of courtly love was transmitted linguistically, mostly among the courts of femalea, in matters of people choosing their own sexual partners, females are more receptive to words being the method of making one's intentions clear.

Therefor, whatever side of the power game these potentially devious harlots are on--be it an intentional trick to make mischeif, or an innocent advance with pure intention--simply incorporating the phonetic sound "no" into your reaction will strike them with more force than an physical force ever could.
>>
>>18944189
You can train yourself to react automatically to such flirtations with the same negation you would tea, when you're not thirsty. You can make it an automatic reflex. For bonus points, this does actually make you seem more attractive to most females. Because it puts you in control. "Don't call me, I'll call you."Just be sure to incorporate the phonetic "no" in there. There's really a quasi-magical component to how that sound affects the female psyche, when spoken from a familiar male.
>>
>>18944135

When a man starts losing his honor, he tends to lose his cock.
>>
>>18944170
You could try signaling displeasure, with varying degrees of directness. Like I know it can be unsettling but it's really the only way to get the message across, is if you communicate it
>>
Do you guys ever get in arguments with your girlfriend and you can see plain as day that she's engaging in mental gymnastics of the highest order, and you're trying to explain to her that this is what she's doing - try to explain to her that she's just engaging in mental gymnastics

And instead she takes it as a personal attack not psychological advice into her lifestyle?
>>
File: Sirens_lament_1589.jpg (32KB, 350x379px) Image search: [Google]
Sirens_lament_1589.jpg
32KB, 350x379px
>>18944189
Anon what about sirens? there's other forms of myths about women which seduce men throughout history that date before the 1300s, this makes me think that women have had ulterior motives through out history, think about how much trouble sex has caused some men
>>
>>18944501
like one time this chick said to make my apartment warmer to recalibrate the thermostat in a freezing cold room wtf

if i did that it would think cold is normal
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-15-22-51-20.png (74KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-15-22-51-20.png
74KB, 960x540px
>>18944077
>>
>>18944404
I've had situations in the past where that only made things worse. Even a straight up "no" doesn't always get the message across.
For example - When I was barely in my teens, a girl tried to choke me out for this, because apparently I had been leading her on throughout the evening. I had actually been making a conscious effort NOT to send any sexual signals her way, because I was friends with her brother and didn't want to make things weird. So apparently avoiding eye contact and physical proximity can be seen as a sign of desire to a young woman, and denial can be just cause for violence.
>>
>>18945630
You need to assert yourself more, you're a man. Act like it.

Project that energy and women will pick up on it and will not fuck with you, if they know they can fuck with you they will especially if they're used to always getting what they want (ie young and beautiful) remember you can physically overpower almost any woman. Get mad more often what the fuck.
>>
>>18944567
This kind of proves my point. Before the 1300s, sex was almost always forced. Sirens were an interesting concept because it flipped the power difference--instead of men forcing women to have sex with them, where the women couldn't refuse, it was women forcing men to have sex with them, where the men couldn't refuse.

The very idea of sex being a consentual thing, that required both individuals' permission was a ground breaking idea. The words didn't even exist for it.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=consent

Westerners of that time LITERALLY--and I do mean literally--could not even comprehend the concept. I mean, how could a thing happen, if nobody forced it to? Where would the energy come from? At the time, it seemed as implausible as defying the first law of thermodynamics.

Some men even today fail to grasp concept. How often do you see "how can I magically force a girl to like me" threads on /x/? They don't understand that knowing ahead of time what another person's response will be is fundamentally identical to choosing that reponse for them. There are still people today who believe that predicting the future, and choosing the future are different things. They fail to realize that not needing to predetermine a woman's response when asking her out is the very thing that makes a man seem confident.

Do you realize this? And do you realize it's possible for a woman to make a sexual advance, without it being an attempt to control you?

Sometimes an offer to suck your dick is just that--an offer that CAN be refused.
>>
>>18945630
Did you actually make the word with your mouth though, or were you merely thinking it?
>>
>>18945645
I don't actually see how this is the advice for me? I was actually being quite assertive, clear, and straightforward with her. You're just spouting off generic man-advice for no reason.
>>
>>18945680

You're right, kiss her feet and apologize and beg for forgiveness!
>>
>>18945680
No it's your energy, like you have no authority behind your dismissal. You can say no and be clear on that no but your body language/aura reads "I won't actually do anything to stop you if you persist", women are all about subtleties like that.

There's an entire genre of anime built on this trope.
>>
>>18947381
And then on the flipside -
Try telling a woman her "No" didn't count, as you proceed to strangle her. Because she didn't "No" hard enough.

I know some people love the double standard, but I think we live under some pretty fucked up guidelines growing up.
>>
>>18944077
you alright there, bud?
>>
>>18944170
I had no idea this was a thing, to be honest. I've never seen a woman act this way, but I also don't hang out with too many ladies. Unsolicited sexual encounters are always fucking creepy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.