[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I need to ask my forebears for forgiveness. How can I assure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Hey, I need to ask my forebears for forgiveness.

How can I assure myself that the people from my family forgives me or not? Is there someway I can say sorry to them and see if they accept my apology.
Sorry for my poor english, but I am in desperate need. I am at the verge of suicide.

Any old spooky books or something that explains how to perform a sacrifice.

I'm prepared to sacrifice up to 4000$. My last savings, please help me.
>>
Wtf did you do?
>>
>>18942929
ayahuasca maybe?

don't do this stuff on your own though
>>
>>18942929

The sacrifice you must make is to take in an animal with no home and love it. All people who love animals like they do humans and who are vegan are favoured by God above all others. If you find favour with God, your ancestors will be very pleased I'm sure.
>>
File: IMG_2963.jpg (43KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2963.jpg
43KB, 400x258px
>>18942929
>ForeBears.
>>
>>18942929
The animal will cost about 4000$ to feed and take to the vet over the course of its life.
>>
>>18942929
Be strong Op. what are the issues, that are causing this, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>18942954
If it comes to this, I'd rather just smoke DMT.
>>18942957
Are you trolling?
>>
>>18942968
Seems like a good idea. Pets save a lot of people's sanity.
>>
>>18942966

It's private, I have made a mistake that contradicts to my selfimage and how I believe my family reflects upon themselves. A mistake I promised to never make

And I must find out if they forgive me, if they dont I will hang myself on the 8th of May or in August. It's what I promised them when I spoke to them.

Thank's for all the help so far.
>>
You must forgive yourself first.
>>
>>18942975
Give yourself time. Life, is all we have that matters. Seriously. Yours and those around you. The trick is, learning to live, with yourself. If you are, don't spend your entire life pretending your not(whatever it is) Easier said than done, I know.
>>
>>18942984
>>18942985
And this. Have empathy for yourself also. But don't end your life over something that you can't undo.
>>
>>18942984
>>18942985

I did forgive myself today or tried to, and came to this realisation that I cant let this go until I am sure they forgive me.

Thank's, but that is not how I see life.
>>
>>18942968
it's just that ayahuasca was specifically used for this reason, and the effects are different, they last for 4 hours, are off a different intensity and character, and initial vomiting is part of the ritual

maybe you should contact the Santo Daime church, they do this stuff
>>
>>18943001
Ok I will look into this immediately.
>>
>>18942929
Wish I had $4,000 in savings.

Your forebears will forgive you of almost anything, they WANT to see you make good and become an honorable descendant they can respect and have pride in.

Whatever it is you feel guilt about, simply renounce your own actions, say it aloud, if it makes it more real in your heart. Just tell them you're sorry, but more importantly, change your ways and SHOW them you're serious.

I assure you, they'll forgive you when they see you're truly changed. And they WANT this for you, they WANT to support you. You are their legacy, and they love you as much as you love them.

You don't really need any overt indication of this.
When you think of those that have passed, they know it.

Good luck with your burden, and remember, guilt is a sack of bricks. Just put it down, it's doing you no good. The past is dead, only the future is important.
Your own actions, as a new person, will atone for whatever it is you've done.

And if anyone out there knows any way I can beg the other side with financial help, I'm kind of desperate for cash. School me, plz.
>>
>>18943012
Thank's alot, I teared up for a minute and you eased my pain abit.

I will spend some days thinking and find out what I need to do taking more things into account.
>>
>>18942975
btw just wondering, are you perhaps from a noble background?
>>
>>18943015
Glad I could help, in any little way. Believe me, I know ghosts. Where I live, it's a pretty common thing.
You're going to do fine, you'll see.
>>
>>18943020

No, working class. I just have different values what were popular/cherished here some decades ago.

>>18943025

I can send you help if my life is better in 1 week.
>>
If anyone know occult methods to deal with this you can help me tremendously.
>>
>>18943038
>I can send you help if my life is better in 1 week.
Thanks for the offer, but I wouldn't feel right about accepting it.
I've been asking my ancestors, and the eternal, for some help during my meditations, so I think I'll wait & see if they throw me a lifeline.
Money's worthless to them, but they tend to forget it comes in pretty handy down here...
>>
>>18943012
For immediate cash:
>tax returns, labor/employment offices, apply for temporary benefits

short term:
>craigslist, odd jobs, panhandling

long term:
indeed.com, make nice resume (pay $5-25 on envatomarket or some shit), get some reference letters, and write up a good email for cover letter

nothing you probably didn't already know, but hope it helps some

>im an seo/internet marketing guy who works from home
>>
>>18943064
heck i'll personally write you a reference letter if your serious about making this money long-term
>>
>>18943064
>tax returns, labor/employment offices, apply for temporary benefits
kek

I'm 56 years old, have over 20 years in electronics, along with an AAS degree, and over a decade as a real estate appraiser.

Bottom has dropped out of the RE market, can't even get enough work to pay for the expenses, licensing & requirements, much less live off it. I'm not going on welfare, so fuck that.

I'm prob going to put my license in escrow and visit the unemployment office, but in this region it's doubtful they have anything worth a damn.

Savings have been wiped out by one goddam disaster or another throughout the years, including one kid getting cancer, as well as trying to outlast this fucking depression.

Yea, we'll see. But at this age, I'm getting pretty tired of putting up with all this bullshit that never fucking ends.

If I have a guardian angel out there, I'm betting he's drunk & hung-over most of the time.
>>
>>18942975
Don't hold yourself as a hostage threatening to kill yourself if they don't forgive you. They might need time and that's an asshole move.
>>
>>18942957
Do this.
>>
>>18943347
It's not a hostage situation, I just dont think I deserve to live considering how much they helped me and how I betrayed them.

If they wont forgive me I pay the price. It's no hard feelings just justice. I think people overthink suicide.
>>
>>18942975
...You fucked a dude, didn't you Pedro?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.