[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any of you weapons of mass autism finish this alphabet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Alien language.png (671KB, 881x664px) Image search: [Google]
Alien language.png
671KB, 881x664px
Can any of you weapons of mass autism finish this alphabet?

I think there is more to the crop circle in Wiltshire. Color me tinfoil but I don't believe it was an elaborate PR stunt.

Someone or something chose a logo that we would immediately know. The only thing that changed is the lettering so that leaves me to believe they are trying to teach us their alphabet to a translation of our English. It's only partial though, and i believe there might be more scattered around that we need to find.
>>
File: 57b439ac1700001108c73b21.jpg (886KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
57b439ac1700001108c73b21.jpg
886KB, 2000x1000px
>>
>>
lmao do you really think aliens speak english?
>>
If any of this is true, imagine if they based their alphabet on things they have (like the egyptians) then this is pretty scary.
>>
>>18942798
It's insanely plausible if they are there they would have and could have learned our language. And now they want to teach us theirs.
>>
>>18942884
This is all implying that they have a form of communication that can relate to ours.
>>
>>18942892
We can't prove either way, So we should move on the assumption they can right?
>>
>>18942850
English is ubiquitous throughout the universe
>>
File: mercedes logo.png (266KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
mercedes logo.png
266KB, 384x384px
>>18942749
looks like mercedes logo
>>
>>18942903
There's a really remote chance that a super evolved life form from space can understand our symbolism or speak like us.
>>
>>18943141
honestly its impossible to estimate this
>>
>aliens come to earth and know exactly what memes to use to tell us they're aliens

shit thread

https://www.instagram.com/mothership_glass/?hl=en
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.