[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay for the past two weeks I have been taking prozac. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1488108023516.png (1MB, 1200x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1488108023516.png
1MB, 1200x1261px
Okay for the past two weeks I have been taking prozac. I'm experiencing positive and negative things from the medicine, positive is my anxiety with social interaction isn't really a problem anymore compared to how it was. But the negative is I have noticed that it feels like my empathic and psychic abilities are foggy and dulled, I just can't feel or tap into the energy or thoughts of others like I use too. I realize the anxiety I had was because of the sensitivity I got from other people. In a way its a blessing but also a curse, and I feel like all of my intuition and how I think is changing. Has anyone else experienced any sort of things like this on AD? And also what can I do to stay connected with that part of me.
>>
/x/ is not your personal blog
>>
>>18942590
> I realize the anxiety I had was because of the sensitivity I got from other people. In a way its a blessing but also a curse, and I feel like all of my intuition and how I think is changing.

Thank you, feeling the same, but I'm not on medications nor have been ever.

>>18942619
Fuck off, mom's cella' dweller.
>>
This is not fucking paranormal.
You're just having side effects of drugs, retard.
>>
>>18942590
Bro.

Humans have subconscious communication systems called chemo signals. You can literally smell other peoples moods and it translates into weird unexplained feelings.

Someone make you feel uncomfortable for no reason you can figure? Theyre anxious or nervous and youre picking it up. Your brains like "either that dude is nervous, or hes about to stab me so keep away" and then you feel uneasy and averted to them.

Its the exact system that makes dogs so in tune with your feelings.

Then you just attach words and explanations to it and call yourself "psychic".

Your drugs are either hindering that system, or your loss of social anxiety is stopping you from overreading or over analysing the feelings of others.

I love /x/ and the paranormal as much as the next guy but go away with this dumb shit.
>>
I've been on antipsychotics for the last couple of years and it's absolutely crippled any psychic abilities, ESP, and concentration that I used to have. I also find my inspiration is dead too - I used to be a musician and artist but since I've been on these drugs I haven't really been able to produce a single original piece, or at least certainly nothing that I'm happy with. I don't really know what advice I can offer other than to give you my perspective, but I certainly believe AD/AP drugs strangle your abilities.
>>
>>18942665
this. i had similar side effects to prozac - my social anxiety was replaced with ego and anger control problems. now i just smoke weed, which increases my anxiety but decreases my anger.

realize that you're not gifted nor cursed, just different. decide which mental state is best for you and accommodate that state.
>>
>>18942714
Same
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.