[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever feel fucking detached? When your body is acting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_onn7t0kCGq1tbtu1mo1_1280.jpg (211KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onn7t0kCGq1tbtu1mo1_1280.jpg
211KB, 959x960px
Do you guys ever feel fucking detached?
When your body is acting and your mind isn't following.
I am currently writing a post and i don't know whether it's my body or consciousness doing it.
>>
Your body, mind, and emotions are all tools, you were never those things to begin with.
>>
File: tool.jpg (58KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tool.jpg
58KB, 540x540px
>>18942465
but which tool is "me"
>>
>>18942479
This is the light that shines in every man, anon.
I feels like the wind, doesn't it?
You can hear it's voice but you don't know where it came from or where it is going.
If you follow this path you will be born again and then you will see a true self within you. The real I AM.
>>
>>18942490
>It feels like the wind, doesn't it?
My bad.
>>
>>18942479
Good question now you can begin to grow.
>>
try with feet OP
>>
Dissociation? If it persists you can talk to a psychiatrist about it. Best thing to do is stay calm. It will pass.
>>
>>18942461
Your Dissociating.
>>
>>18944146
>Dissociative disorders are sometimes triggered by trauma, but may be preceded only by stress, psychoactive substances, or no identifiable trigger at all.
>>
>>18944158
For me, Flakes worked well. Kek. Or Ketacet. If your doing it out of nowhere, tell someone about it, like Anon said before.
>>
I miss autopilot. Emotions and internal struggle fuel it. Use it to accomplish things you couldn't normally bring yourself to do.
>>18942479
Your brain. But it can be changed to make you not you, and you might the one that does it.

Dissociation is awesome. Too be honest I'm kind of jealous. As a lazy fuck that doesn't like thinking for myself, being on autopilot is great. The feeling of being trapped in my own mind is such great terror that I find strangely comforting.
t. Final-form masochist
>>
>>18942461
All the time, i am on auto pilot. Fun fact i used to like actually using dissociative drugs like pcp & dxm. Never did try ketamine or mxe. I've always felt detached from the world even before using those drugs tho
>>
File: drug.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
drug.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>18944753
I have never been on drugs.
This is weird and i'm too conscious
>>
>>18944259
doesnt ''autopilot'' refer to slave of some sort? if youre doing shit subconsciously then youre a slave. its not autopilot.
>>
>>18944259
Our thoughts, minds, and bodies are all only aspects of us. We are our consciousness, the driving force behind all other aspects.
>>
>>18942461
The reason you feel so detached from the world is that you aren't letting yourself attach to it, Anon. I used to feel that way all the time until I started to really embrace the beauty found in the smallest things. Shit still sucks sometimes tho, I regress if that makes sense.
>>
File: tumblr_omr860lTn51w7a6y4o1_500.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omr860lTn51w7a6y4o1_500.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>18946285
weirdly enough after being conscious of this detachment i've never felt more aware about my existance
>>
>>18942461
always
>>
File: coil array brain penis.png (230KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
coil array brain penis.png
230KB, 374x376px
only robots feel fine
we are fucked
>>
>>18942461
It happened to me for a brief time, I was taking care of an alzheimer patient, a relative, we sort of had to keep him functioning because his business depended on him, we couldn't declare him as incapable or we would lose his business (hard to explain). Anyways I had to endure his bullshit broken rationality for a good amount of the day, most of the time it was just telling him where to go and saying "yes" to whatever stupidity came out of his mouth, trying to not contradict him or he would go on a rampage.

One time I was doing the typical "yes yes yes routine" and I started noticing how my body was doing things automatically, and I was becoming an observer, I was going up some stairs talking with my uncle and I wasn't controlling neither my responses nor my movement, I was like a passenger in a body doing his normal chores, and my consciousness was just surprised he didn't have to give commands in order to get things done.

A few weeks later he got violent and we had to lock him in a nutty house, but I think if I had kept interacting with him I would actually get some sort of permanent detachment of myself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.