[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the real deal with telekinesis and shit? Can it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Charles_Xavier_-_Telepathy.jpg (44KB, 406x257px) Image search: [Google]
Charles_Xavier_-_Telepathy.jpg
44KB, 406x257px
So what's the real deal with telekinesis and shit? Can it actually be learned, or are some 0.00whatever% of the population just born with it? The one time I ever saw it, it didn't seem super impressive (like, lifting a person strong). Was it cause he sucked, or can it be/does it get stronger?

My experience (just remembered this shit earlier): in like 6th grade there was thus one kid in my class, he was kind of derpy. Not like full blown special needs, but he just seemed slower than everyone else. Grades were always shit, had trouble expressing himself sometimes. We weren't friends, but it was a small school.

One day, I can't even remember why, the teacher had the kid sit with me (each desk was paired). The only thing I remember is I was bored as fuck, and it would have been like any of the other countless days you can't remember except what happened next. In the middle of class, slow kid leans over and asks if I wanna see something cool. I say sure and he tells me to look over at the paired desk in front of us (it was empty today too). In the space under the desk was the usual stuff, some schoolbooks, notebooks, pencils etc. One of the notebooks was worn and the metal spiral binding was kinda yanked out of one end, like those cheap notebooks sometimes get. So I looked over, saw nothing cool and said so. Then slow kid blew my mind.

He told me to keep looking and suddenly the loose spiral binding on the notebook started to move a little bit. At first i thought I was imagining shit, but it went from just a little left and right, sorta wriggling, but then more of it. Soon it was like watching a really thin metal worm gyrating back and forth. The metal from the notebook never came loose or anything, but the way it unfurled and danced made it seem longer. Twice he stopped when I asked him to, to prove it was him doing it, and started it again. Thinking back, it's crazy that I just haven't thought about this shit for fifteenish years.
>>
>>18942231
Subliminals
>>
Please /x/philes, I need the truth.
>>
>>18942807
Since you asked nicely.
Logically, training in telekinesis wouldn't necessarily lead to raw strength applications like lifting heavy masses.
Wouldn't it be more efficient for the practitioner to seek out ways to do more with less, less obviously?
>>
>>18942855

So... Assuming it is something anyone can do and not just the few lucky bastards, can you point me in the direction where to learn to do so?

Preferably a non-crackpot website that also mentions indigo children please.
>>
>>18943127
Ok.
>>
>>18943127
there aren't even a few. claims of telekinesis have been proven time and again to be illusions.

also, 15-year-old memories are not reliable, especially when you "just remembered this shit earlier". it's a false memory, plain and simple. it didn't happen the way you're remembering, if at all. get a grip, dude. you're in your 20s.
>>
>>18942231
I found that sean macnamaras techniques work. Cool party trick, but doesnt work well around sceptics. For me it was hard to go beyond moving stuff like cigarettes and empty cans. Many hours of meditating required but its easier than on would think
>>
>>18943189
>doesn't work well around skeptics

that's shill for "it's bullshit."
>>
>>18943256
Why wouldn't a skeptic's negative/doubtful vibes make telekinesis harder to manifest?
>>
>>18943186
Hah hah, yeah. More like twelve years old, so even worse. And I know it's pretty embarassing to ask, but ya know. It's a pretty vivid memory. Maybe I phrased it wrong but it's not like this is the first time in years I'm recalling it. I've thought about it occasionally since so at least I know it's not sonething I just dreamwd up now. I meant I only really started thinking about it today because I was on /x/ for the first time in a while and I got to thinking about da spooky. And I'm totally open to explaining it through trickery/false memory, but can't hurt to ask around.

It's just weird remembering something that so explicitly goes against what should be. Part of you can't help but hope it is exactly what it seems so the world ends up being crazier than you thought.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.