[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me, 23 years old, O- blood type > start getting into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

> be me, 23 years old, O- blood type
> start getting into pizzagate
> find out they are sacrificing children to moloch
> become more religious and start getting into more weird shit like opening the third eye and psychic energy
> one night after a few weeks of meditation I look at the night sky and say MOLOCH
> 5 seconds later a star drops out of the sky
> forget what happens the rest of the night, wake up in a hospital
> had seizure and a heart attack
> be terrified aliens are out to get my blood
> get diagnosed schizo
>>
fuck this board
>>
Jesus is the only way bro. All other "high powers" are demons that hate you. By opening the third eye you are opening yourself to demons. Try asking Jesus for help.
>>
B- here, what >>18941915 said, stay the fuck away from demons, repent for your sins and put your faith in God, pray every day. Idolatry is a grave sin.
>>
>>18941874
>> start getting into pizzagate
>> find out they are sacrificing children to moloch

sure
and your neighbour is a secret CIA agent keeping track of everything you do
>>
File: IMG_0306.gif (58KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.gif
58KB, 356x200px
>>18941874
>start getting into pizzagate
Pizzagate? That sounds delicious.
>>
Neat but why should we care?
>>
>>18941874
why does blood type matter? I'm AB- if it means much
>>
>>18942004
B- here again, I'm just watching this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hplfY1yhuYk
>>
>>18942004
>AB-
Rare! Do you have below average memory and are you bad at visualisation (not the paranormal kind, just the regular)
I ask because of reasons.
>>
>>18941915
>>18941920
You fucking christfags, I swear. Gtfo. Yhvhs dick needs sucking, autists. You don't have time to waste.
>>
>>18942015
well im not entirely sure really i think i have a pretty good memory for things that i wish to remember when it comes to average stuff maybe not so much, At visualization im not really sure what would be good, Like how would i be able to determine if im better than other people? i've done guided meditations and when it came to the parts where you imagine your happy place or whatever i guess i wasn't really that great at it, anything else?
>>
>>18941915
yes and no
it is true that opening your third eye let's you see demons and other paranormal stuff and makes it easier for them to attack you
but if you open the five lower chakras before opening the third eye, you will be (most likely) fine

also "jesus" name is yeshua

the new testament is the story of horus 2.0
(being th son/sun of god, the light of the world and all)
read it yourself if you don't believe me

and if you want to read yeshua's teachings you should read the apocrypha
>>
>>18942028
you're going to regret this statement one day
>>
File: 637788.jpg (658KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
637788.jpg
658KB, 1920x1080px
>>18942050
Is that a threat, Kakarot?
>>
>>18942050
Wrong.
>>
>>18942040
>apocrypha
Wasn't that the daedric realm in the skyrim xpac
>>
>>18941915
>>18941920
>>18942028
>>18942050
We can see the difference between believes right here. The mouth talk about things that are in our hearts.
>>
>>18942040
The new testament is about being concious of yourself in a superhigher level. That's what Jesus was talking about, this is LIFE and LIGHT that shines on every man, but to acheive it you must be born again, not from flesh but from within. No Horus 2.0 bullshit.
>>
>>18941874
Yeah it happens. Just pray there'll always be welfare.
>>
File: atomicheadsaucercash.gif (127KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
atomicheadsaucercash.gif
127KB, 300x300px
Only one religion can save you OP.
>>
>>18941915
how bout that Buddha guy is he a demon too?
>>
>>18942414
He doesn't exist
>>
>>18942414
No and Buddha isn't specifically a person, more of a title.
>>
File: IMG_3612.jpg (79KB, 712x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3612.jpg
79KB, 712x534px
>>18941874
You have to choose your fights well. This isn't a fucking LARP guys. Someone is fucking with the entire human race. Influence and subterfuge.
>>
>>18942426
Hi OP
>>
>>18942409
Flux Bob? I like the live train murder performance.
>>
>>18942426
the master of ilusions is at work...
>>
>>18942429
Not Op. Just got here. But okay.
>>
I think it's obvious, some of us have seen a bit more than others. Access maybe.
>>
>>18942072
>Virginia acts the Mickey
>>
>>18942050
Uuuuu so scured right nao. Will yhvh smite me? Spoopy. Gtfo you fucking autist.
>>
>>18942414
buddha is more about leaving the cycle and being something completely different
>>
>>18941874
Wake up in a hospital ?
Are you Canadian or british?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>18944276
OP here. From Australia and part Tasmanian Aboriginal .I think I tapped into some alien frequency who can communicate by thought because a few weird things happened afterwards like being able to un awake computers that were in screensaver mode by just thinking about using them. This whole thing has been driving me nuts. Another aboriginal friend of mine who's also O- blood type says he's seen a few UFOs down here. He also has an eye just like George Soros/Madeleine Mccann.
>>
>>18941874
Wow, now your on an obvious, "front line" of the eternal life war. GOOD LUCK!
>>
>>18941874
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>18941874
Did you find any pizza?
>>
>>18944505
You have to go back.
>>
>>18941874
You might consider OP that you have actual mental instability issues, that what you've been told is true.

You are O-Neg, so am I. The only folks after my blood are blood-banks.
>>
Whole lotta Dumbcunts who'll believe anything in this thread. Pizzagate is nonsense.
>>
>>18941874
True story op; I am one. We are one. Ringing in ears? chemtrails ? Sleep paralysis? Drink coffee,smoke? Btwn 5'6 and 6"? Not overweight? Share some inks let's talk because this is freaky shit. Normal people look into religion and find the Bible. I found consciousness, copper frequency shit, and ets. Yoda looking ones.
>>
>>>18941874
>Drink coffee,smoke? Btwn 5'6 and 6"? Not overweight? Share some inks let's talk because this is freaky shit. Normal people look into religion and find the Bible. I found consciousness, copper frequency shit, and ets. Yoda looking ones.

You just described almost everyone. Bet you also have hair, eyes and legs. Speshul. You should also find you're a schitzo.
>>
>>18944783
>>18945350
Meant this one.
>>
>>18941874
lol hallucinations can occur during oxygen deprivation and early brain death. this is what you experienced and nothing more. worry about getting your body into better condition before anything else.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.