[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm beautiful because i love loving eachother is to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 0100100020001.jpg (439KB, 800x806px) Image search: [Google]
0100100020001.jpg
439KB, 800x806px
i'm beautiful because i love
loving eachother is to become beautiful
beauty is not outside but what comes from the soul

forgiveness is the end of pain
compassion is the only service to yourself that will save you from fear
the one that hurts you, you cannot know what is in their heart

end hate with a soft voice
keep calm to those who shout
anger only hurts yourself and your heart

your spirit was created by a creator
with every thought there is an idea
with every idea there is art
with every art there is a painter
with every painting there is a story
with every story there is a harmony
with every harmony there is a song
with every song there is a memory
with your heart is where your path

-1 + -1 = -2
1 + 1 = 2
negative follows downward
positive follows up
>>
1. These herbs have shown potential in two or more studies (preferably double blind) to significantly treat the listed symptoms. Before taking any herb, research side effects, contraindications, and read the study for the amount of herb used and method of delivery. Herbs usually come in pill form or liquid extract (tincture). Growing the herb at home is best practice. Next best thing is a local herb dealer. Avoid mass produced herbal pills if possible. The fresher the better!

2. Andrographis paniculata: treats ulcerative colitis

3. Ashwagandha: reduces chronic anxiety; increases energy; reduces total cholesterol

4. Bacopa monnieri: improves memory

5. Berberine: decreases blood glucose

6. Black Cumin: treats allergy symptoms

7. Blueberry: reduces DNA damage

8. Boswellia serrata: reduces osteoarthritis symptoms

9. Chasteberry: reduces PMS symptoms

10. Cocoa extract: increases blood flow

11. Curcumin: decreases inflammation and pain

12. Echinacea: decreases length and frequency of common cold

13. Ephedra: weight loss; increases metabolism

14. Fenugreek: increases milk production in mothers

15. Feverfew: reduces chronic migraines

16. Garlic: increases HDL (good) cholesterol by 10-15% in ppl w/ cardiovascular risk; reduces LDL (bad) cholesterol by 10-20% in ppl w/ high cholesterol; lowers blood pressure in high blood pressure patients; decreases frequency of common cold

17. Ginger: helps nausea

18. Ginkgo Biloba: slightly helps cognition for elderly who already have cognitive decline

19. Ginseng: reduces cancer risk
>>
>>18941321
20. Gotu kola: treats chronic venous insufficiency; improves blood circulation

21. Gynostemma pentaphyllum: reduces blood sugar in diabetics

22. Hibiscus: lowers high blood pressure

23. Horse Chestnut: treats chronic venous insufficiency; reduces leg swelling

24. Kava: reduces anxiety

25. Lavender: reduces anxiety

26. Maca: increases sex drive

27. Marijuana: treats glaucoma

28. Mucuna pruriens: treats symptoms of Parkinson's disease

29. Olive leaf extract: reduces blood pressure and LDL oxidation

30. Peppermint: reduces stomach pain in irritable bowel syndrome

31. Pueraria mirifica: decreases symptoms of menopause

32. Rhodiola Rosea: reduces fatigue

33. Saffron: reduces depression

34. Senna alexandrina: treats constipation

35. Spirulina: lowers triglycerides

36. St John's Wort: reduces depression

37. Umckaloabo: treats acute bronchitis

38. Water hyssop: improves memory in elderly
>>
>Knowledge & Wisdom

1. As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it. -Albert Einstein

2. If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people. -Chinese Proverb

3. He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. -Chinese proverb

4. The clash of ideas brings forth the spark of truth. -Australian proverb

5. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -Elbert Hubbard

6. Instruction in youth is like engraving in stone. -Moroccan Proverb

7. A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you. - C.S. Lewis

8. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. -Jim Rohn

9. Words should be weighed, not counted. -Yiddish Proverb

10. A spoon does not know the taste of soup, nor a learned fool the taste of wisdom. - Welsh proverb

11. Examine what is said, not who speaks. - Arab proverb
>>
File: friendshiplovetruth.jpg (73KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
friendshiplovetruth.jpg
73KB, 640x455px
>>18941259
peace, anon.
>>
>>18941331
>Wealth

12. Glutton: one who digs his grave with his teeth. -French Proverb

13. He who finds fault wants to buy. - Spanish proverb

14. Poverty is a noose that strangles humility and breeds disrespect for God and man. - Sioux proverb

15. A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart. –Jonathan Swift

16. Debt severs love. -Afghan proverb

17. He that lives on hope will die fasting. -North American Proverb

18. May your every wish be granted. -Chinese Curse

19. Riches run after the rich, and poverty runs after the poor. -French Proverb

20. Since we cannot get what we like, let us like what we can get. -Spanish Proverb

21. Some people are masters of money, and some its slaves. -Russian Proverb

22. We'll never know the worth of water till the well go dry. -Scottish Proverb
>>
>>18941334
>Self-Improvement

23. God gives the nuts, but he doesn't crack them. -German proverb

24. A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. -Chinese proverb

25. Do not look where you fell but where you slipped. -African proverb

26. Change is inevitable. Progress is optional. -Tony Robbins

27. Better wear out shoes than sheets. -Scottish Proverb

28. Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. - Calvin Coolidge

29. Make the most of yourself....for that is all there is of you. Ralph Waldo Emerson

30. The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven. -John Milton

31. We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change. Katharine Hepburn

32. A slave is one who waits for someone to come and free him. - Ezra Pound

33. You cannot change what you refuse to confront. -Unknown
>>
>>18941338
>Authority

34. The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. -Plato

35. In a battle between elephants, the ants perish. -Cambodian proverb

36. It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache proverb

37. He who is destined for power does not have to fight for it. -Ugandan proverb

38. It was once said that the moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; and those who are in the shadows of life, the sick, the needy and the handicapped. -Hubert Humphrey

39. When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators — P. J. O’Rourke

40. Grown ups don't believe in Santa Claus. They vote. - Pierre Desproges

41. To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. -Voltaire
>>
pirituality

42. He who prays a lot is afraid of something. - South American Proverb

43. Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators the creator seeks -- those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. -Friedrich Nietzsche

44. Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality. -Carl Sagan

45. God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple. - Chanakya

46. Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer. -Madalyn Murray O'Hair

47. "Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned." -unknown

48. A cat goes to a monestary but is still a cat. -Congo proverb
>>
>>18941349
Society

49. When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee proverb

50. In the planting season visitors come singly, and in harvest time they come in crowds. -Australian proverb

51. The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw

52. He that marries for money will earn it. -American Proverb

53. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has. -Margaret Mead

54. Learn politeness from the impolite. - Egyptian proverb

55. If you want to go fast go alone if you want to go far go together. -Unknown

56. A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in. -Greek Proverb

57. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. -Jewish Proverb
>>
>>18941354
Forethought

58. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. - Benjamin Franklin

59. If you destroy a bridge, be sure you can swim. -Swahili proverb

60. “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
>>
>>18941356
Miscellaneous

61. He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount. -Chinese Proverb

62. The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. -William Arthur Ward

63. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow. -Chinese Proverb

64. If there is no wind, row. -Latin proverb

65. Yesterday is ashes; tomorrow wood. Only today does the fire burn brightly. -Eskimo proverb

66. If you sit in a hot bath, you think the whole town is warm. -Yiddish proverb

67. Vision without action is a daydream; action without vision is a nightmare. -Japanese proverb

68. Love is like soup, the first mouthful is very hot, and the ones that follow become gradually colder. -Spanish proverb

69. Man is condemned to be free -Jean-Paul Sartre

70. A drowning man is not troubled by rain. -Persian proverb

71. A new brush sweeps clean, but an old brush knows all the corners. -Irish proverb

72. An enemy will agree, but a friend will argue. -Russian Proverb

73. Darkness reigns at the foot of the lighthouse. -Japanese Proverb

74. Fortune is a woman; if you neglect her today do not expect to regain her tomorrow. -French Proverb
>>
>>18941358
75. More things belong to marriage than four bare legs in a bed. -John Heywood

76. Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches. -English Proverb

77. Seek counsel of him who makes you weep, and not of him who makes you laugh. -Arabic Proverb

78. Small children give you headache; big children heartache. -Russian Proverb

79. When the mouse laughs at the cat, there is a hole nearby. -Nigerian Proverb

80. Wine divulges truth. -Irish Proverb

81. A dog that barks all the time gets little attention. -Argentine proverb

82. Envious people never compliment, they only swallow. -Mexican proverb

83. If you are building a house and a nail breaks, do you stop building, or do you change the nail? -Rwandan proverb

84. Goodness speaks in a whisper, evil shouts. -Tibetan proverb

85. Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened. - Anatole France

86. An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. -Gandhi

87. Don't shake the asshole tree and expect a man to fall out. Likewise, don't shake the whore tree and expect a good woman to fall out. -Unknown
>>
>>18941332
jah
>>
>>18941489
also thanks for all the proverbs and quotes, this is good stuff.
>>
>>18941496
i actually found it on the deep web one day searching restricted books/pdfs, the only good stuff you can get off there is in the tor libraries.
>>
File: mothy.png (369KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mothy.png
369KB, 1280x1280px
I love you OPie, I really do, and this thread is exactly what I needed this morning. I'm yet to read all the other things you've posted, but you're great. Never change.
>>
>>18941568
it's all one .txt page, took a lot of posting but i just wanted to get it out, just like where i found it. maybe i'll just post a pastebin
>>
>>18941586
that's a good idea
>>
A E I O U
E
I
O
U
>>
>>18941591
https://pastebin.com/jkJ5PkiM
>>
>>18941597
Where are you from? This speaks renounces with me.
>>
>>18941614
thank you
>>
>>18941640
Pay it forward
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.