[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen, No questions. 'They' soon are going to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 00.jpg (2MB, 2660x1914px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
2MB, 2660x1914px
Listen,
No questions.
'They' soon are going to make their presence known.
'They' are not benevolent, no matter how much people, media, 'they' etc. will make it seem.
You need to prepare and VERY soon arm yourself.
Please get the word out.
>>
I HATE THEM SO MUCH
>>
>>18940838
Have faith in the Lord your God, for he is with you.

This life is temporary.
>>
>>18940857
Before kikestianity, we did not fear death or capitulate to it. You follow a religion designed to make you a pushover cuck.
>>
I'm all out of bubblegum.
>>
File: wink and walk.gif (678KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
wink and walk.gif
678KB, 380x400px
>>18940838
>>
>>18940883
Yours risks damnit ion.

This life is riddled with corruption and pain, what lies beyond is comfort and awe.
>>
File: freecandy.png (327KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
freecandy.png
327KB, 600x397px
>>18941094
seems legit.
>>
>>18940838
you've got to tell us more. there are lots of "THEY" everybody is afraid of right now, you're not giving anything to go on.
>>
File: 1482901152940.jpg (305KB, 960x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482901152940.jpg
305KB, 960x750px
>>18940838
>>
>>18940838
Ready for action. They can die from normal ammunition also.
>>
>>18942574
What is OP talking about anon
>>
>>18942852
i think theyre insinuating zombies or aliens

LARP related to the bible passage about the dead roaming the earth probably
>>
>>18942864
>tfw that Agents of Shield show ends up being the state of reality
>>
>>18942869
Isaiah 26:19-20 ESV

Your dead shall live; their bodies shall rise. You who dwell in the dust, awake and sing for joy! For your dew is a dew of light, and the earth will give birth to the dead. Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the fury has passed by

>tfw walking dead
>>
No, those who should know already do.
>>
>more vague bullshit
This board has gone straight to shit, christ
>>
>>18942852
I'm assuming aliums. But it doesn't matter because I wear the armor of God.
>>
>>18942876
>you who dwell in the dust

So it was predicted over 2000 years ago that basement dwellers would be the ones singing for joy as they leave their houses for the first time ever to take out the zombie hoards like life was a vidya
>>
> malevolent alien species capable of traversing the universe is to visit us
> better prepare by 'arming' myself

good luck with that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.