[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a story for you, /x/. This happened to me last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1335536623519.jpg (403KB, 1457x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1335536623519.jpg
403KB, 1457x1730px
I've got a story for you, /x/. This happened to me last weekend.

Five of my friends and I got drunk as fuck and decided it was time to grab a bite. We stumbled into a waffle house around 2 A.M in the morning. The place was empty minus a black female sitting alone in the opposite corner staring out of the window. She was in her mid 30's it looked like. She was dressed in black. She wasn't dressed like a goth or anything, it appeared to be church or funeral attire. She didn't have anything at the table with her aside from a handbag. No coffee no food. Nothing. She just sat there looking out of the window. fast forward an hour later, we're done and we're paying our tickets. Out of nowhere, this woman asks my designated driver: "Do you know what a prophet is?" At this point I'm thinking she's a religious freak. He says "Yes, I do." And what followed seeded fucking terror into my heart - my soul. She says "You're going to experience what it's like to die tonight." There was nothing in this woman's eyes. No life. No grief. Nothing. She was a blank soulless expression. He didn't say anything to her and he left. I was last to pay. She said to me: "See that little girl out there?" She pointed to my DD's girlfriend who was getting in the car as it started to rain. I said: "Yes, I do." "Well, she's going thru the windshield." All that night I felt like someone was watching me. I felt sorrow and terror. I felt some sort of strange grief. That shit fucking shook me. What's /x/'s thoughts on the event?
>>
did it happen?
>>
>>18940822
Nah, we drove 20 miles under the speed limit that night. We called the waffle house to talk to her and she advised us to wear a seatbelt that it would "Hurt less" Did we cheat death that night in some way?
>>
>>18940834
sorry op youre going to final destinationed along with your friends
>>
>>18940777
lol, what an awesome way to fuck with people. I've gotta try that one.
>>
My father told me not to go into waffle houses around 3 in the morning, wonder if this is the kind of shit he was warning me off
>>
One of the few times i was in the south i went into a waffle house at around midnight.
the food tasted like garbage. spooped me rel gud
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>18940777
> be 30-something nigger
> decide to go for a late-night stroll
> dress up in classy wear
> happen by a waffle house
> relax there and look outside
> the night as black as Tyrone's dick
> a group of drunken college fags walk in
> the head goon was with an A-cup bimbo
> fuckers ruined my classy atmosphere
> "hey kid"
> "you know what a prophet is?"
> he slurs out a "yes"
> "you're going to experience what it's like to die tonight"
> he suddenly looks like he shit himself
> "do you know her?"
> I said, pointing to his bitch
> "mhmm."
> "she going through dat windshield"
> he mutters something then walks out

> what him drive away at 5 mph
> mfw
>>
>>18940933
> *phone rings*
> manager picks it up
> "...ma'am, it's for you."
> compose myself and reach for the phone
> "...hello?"
> it's the drunken faggot
> cracking the fuck up
> "d-don't forget to b-buckle up"
> hear his seatbelt click
> he lets out a drunken "thanks"
> fucking lol'd
>>
WE
>>
>>18941653
WUZ
>>
>>18941680
PROPHETS
>>
>>18941704
DINDU
>>
>>18941680
WAHHFLES
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.