[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize reality is fabricated entirely by your consciousness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 21

File: j5UrAlQ.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
j5UrAlQ.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>tfw you realize reality is fabricated entirely by your consciousness and you can manipulate it at will
>>
Why dont you manipulate it so you can stop being a fucking faggot man
>>
frog picture threads = crap threads
>>
>>18940635
Agreed. OP is 4 years old.
>>
>>18940612

That's why we're all over 6' tall, White, rich, immortal and have superpowers right?
>>
>Can manipulate reality at will
>Chooses to spend his time posting on /x/

Yea I don't think you are telling the truth, but tell me how you do it please.
>>
le agency meme
>>
how about you manipulate it so i get a few million dollars senpai
>>
>>18940612
you can only manipulate your perception of reality, but you cannot change every aspect of said reality.
>>
I swear I almost did it once.
>>
>there are people in this thread right now who aren't living their ideal life

You've got the power too my dudes. A man with a million dollars can be poor if he wants more and a man without money is rich if he desires none.
>>
>>18941807
thinking reality is only make up of what you want, your fears and insecurities also shape it
>>18941837
just what else would you do if you could manipulate reality? i mean seriously, whats better than discussing reality with people?
>>
File: 1492839256013.jpg (40KB, 318x269px) Image search: [Google]
1492839256013.jpg
40KB, 318x269px
>>18941858
But since reality is supposedly something fabricated entirely from your consciousness, which means all that exist in the fabric of reality is also, then would "talking with people about reality" mean you are basically talking to yourself?
Also dude I can confirm I pretty much exist which isn't real supportive of your theory
>>
>>18942766
>Also dude I can confirm I pretty much exist which isn't real supportive of your theory

Prove to me right now that you aren't an AI and/or a figment of my imagination.

Of course you can prove it to yourself, but I want you to prove it to me.
>>
File: santa.jpg (111KB, 768x1056px) Image search: [Google]
santa.jpg
111KB, 768x1056px
>>18940612

Thanks for believing in me and making me real. Oh right...
>>
>>18943693
>Prove to me right now that you aren't an AI and/or a figment of my imagination.

Pick a number between 1 and 10, a whole number, no decimals.

Do this 3 times.

I will select 3 random numbers and check back here in 10 mins.

If you created me from your mind then you should have no problem guessing my numbers exactly.

This will be your proof.
>>
>>18943729
>If you created me from your mind then you should have no problem guessing my numbers exactly.

This is a logical fallacy. It's obvious that I created a world where some information is hidden from me, to experience the joy of discovery.
>>
>>18943712
He is real. Just not for you, nonbeliever.
>>
File: 1493161622446.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493161622446.gif
1MB, 400x300px
ITT
>why do neurons communicate if they're all the same brain?
>>
File: now WHERE could my PIPE be.png (361KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
now WHERE could my PIPE be.png
361KB, 800x564px
>>18940612
the biggest redpill

have you made any events manifest yet?
>>
>>18943746
Bretty much this.

Or as I prefer to look at it, why do I observe time, if it's always now?
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>18943768
Pretty sure I manifested Trump's victory. I posted pic related as the OP in a /pol/ thread about how we can manifest reality and how we get to choose which universe we enter, the Trumpverse or the Clintonverse.

Highest traffic period of /pol/'s existence and that thread got enough attention to archive at over 300 posts.

Shortly after the thread 404'd the rust belt started to shift slightly towards Trump, and then he fucking won.
>>
>>18943784
Thanks a lot asshole. There will be blood on your hands. Mark my words.
>>
>>18943790
Probs less than under Clinton
>>
>>18943790
Also why didn't you just manifest into the Clintonverse you scrub???
>>
File: tmp_5919-1493250004256-181022439.jpg (495KB, 1919x1219px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5919-1493250004256-181022439.jpg
495KB, 1919x1219px
>>18943784
Now the really goofy part is learning to accept that all the Clinton supporters who exist in the Trump-woniverse chose this side of reality specifically to experience the candidate they didn't vote for. What degree of irony even is that?

Perhaps they believe that manifestation can't possibly be real. "Okay" says the anthropomorphized sense of reality "Here's manifestation not working that way, for you, as requested."
>>
>>18943800
Going down that rabbit hole makes me question everything and feel at peace with reality

This is clearly some elaborate dream or something
>>
>>18941837
>only place online where the ego doesn't have complete dominion over all
Shitposting on a Malaysian trap fetish image board is the most divine experience we can have anon
>>
>>18941837
>he fell for the /x/ is bad meme

We just like making fun of Succubi-tards
>>
>>18943798
They explicitly told you why. They were aiming for a chance to deliver this comment:

>Thanks a lot asshole. There will be blood on your hands. Mark my words.

By manifesting into a version of reality which is seemingly not under their control, a person creates for themselves an experience whereby they can seem (to themselves) to not be responsible for the events that occur in that version of reality. You can think of it as a signal from the other side. "Not my president!"

As in "this is not the side of reality Clinton supporters are manifesting accurately on." It's essentially a confirmation that every conscious being is shuffling into their preferred version of reality.
>>
>>18942766
>>18943729
Everyone is experiencing reality as themselves talking to themselves. Right now, you are an NPC that will disappear the second I stop observing you. But from your point of view, I'm the NPC.

We are all the same person talking to ourselves interdimensionally.
>>
>>18943849
That's where things get really fucking trippy
>>
>>18943849
wat
>>
Actually reality is fabricated by EVERYONE'S and everything's consciousness together.
>>
I know this will sound cheesy as fuck but does anyone else think that Kurt Cobain was slightly enlightened? Or at least not under the direct control of cultural programming or something?
>>
>>18943933
So it's only affected by the leading persons consciousness, or the most conscious person?
>>
File: IMG_5199.jpg (18KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5199.jpg
18KB, 270x187px
>>18943693
Wow..
>>
>>18944790
Then do it. Objectively prove your existence to me via the internet.
>>
>>18940612
As in LoA? I've had some interesting experiences with it in the past few months. Got a new job, raise, cleared a troublesome exam. Manifesting small things such as a parking space or a cup of tea are child's play now, trying to use it to better myself exponentially.

Greatest mistake people usually make is thinking "I'll get X soon!". The mere act of wanting implies you don't have it and distances the object. The Will is truly all. We all carry the divine spark.
>>
>>18943729
The numbers are pi, 5, and 8.
>>
>>18943784
>This, it was collective Manifestation though.

/x/ should start collective timed manifestation sessions to bring about abundance, truth, and peace
>>
>>18943693
Reminds me of the story of the Monk and the student. The whole story of how he fooled himself into becoming a cow whose horns didn't fit through the bars.
>>
>>18942766
i am >>18941858 and not op
but we, as in all living beings, morose sentient beings. all fractions of the source of energy gathering information, which happened to be a form of energy, and projecting that into a unified 'reality' in which all sentience has a common ground or can observe the same information so to speak
one could say were all just god and god has a multiple personality disorder
>>
We're all walking in the created human consciousness
>>
>>18944278
I think most artists who impact reality on such a huge level are, at least a little, it's hard enough to create anything let alone keep at it enough to reach cult status

That's the way to "cheat" death imo, create something that will outlive you and people will see/hear/ your energy for as long as they love it which could be a long ass time.
>>
>ctrl+f
>solipsist
>0 results
You've gotten dumber, /x/.
>>
>>18945114
This would be great.
>>
Reality is simply a structure of information manifested within symbols.

Your perception of reality is always a reflection of your inner being.

You could say that anything you experience is basically a hint for your inner being.

Sadly most people feel like that wich they perceive is in control and not themselves. That's why they use all sorts of thoughforms ideas etc to gather themselves in collectives to gain some sort of conformity wich they can use to manifest what they want.

Not to forget that everyone of us in the caught in the sea of human information. No one can really be self determinated until they have structured all information they know by themselves and have created their own information by wich they can percieve the whole world concsiously.

You could say that this is just an experiment. It's not not really happening. It's all planned and you take your part in it. The "physical realiy is simply the camouflage wich this structure of reality uses in order for you to progress faster within an illusion.
>>
>>18945114
It's happened before.

It's even happening right now.
>>18943731
>>18943731
>>18943731
>>
>>18945813
I can tell you literally just made all that up
>>
>>18945840
I can tell he has an intuitive understanding of the topic but has little experience in actually communicating these ideas to other humans.
>>
>>18945842
You're probably right. Anon has grasp on the concepts he speaks of, but the wording was absolute ass
>>
>>18940612
It's really because, people can't see the little things, that they are missing. Details. The domino effect of this reality. I don't think most people will even understand your post.
>>
>>18945840
>>18945842
>>18945848
How am I supposed to put non linear information into words?

This is not information that is about something in specific but rather something that spans across everything we know because I'm talking about perception here.

Besides, I know that you want to structure what I've said in some way, that's the basic desire of all concsiousness but I think if you were to listen to me for a while you would realise I have spent quite a while structuring information in regards to how we create reality and on the nature of reality and even other things.

But I also do realise while you may have a negative perception of me these impulses help me to reflect upon myself.

I guess overall I have grown quite seperated from the everyday human being that's why my wording has become so strange.
>>
>>18945887
You have to work on your ability to flow with the stream. The bent nail gets hammered.
>>
Sometimes I'll finish a sentence with "as it were, were as it was".
>>
>>18945887
I wasn't getting mad at you, these are difficult concepts.
>>
>>18945894
Your on to the structure of how interaction works. Just remember, you won't find many like minds.
>>
Socrates might not have been wrong but he was a bitch. I'm typing on a tangible motherfucking keyboard right now.
>>
You can only get smarter, by playing a smarter opponent.

Let ego drop for the sake of becoming faster.
>>
>>18945887
You're only assuming I have a negative perception of you, which I would guess is a reflection of your inner self, as you described originally. I realize you think you're "super enlightened" because you "get it now", but the fact you can't put any of it into words tells me this is a rather new set of realizations for you. Many before have come to the same conclusions, you should read about it instead of continuously over-analyzing your own conclusions.
>>
>>18945892
I could say the same about you. Structuring your thoughts into clever metaphors isn't exactly very revaling.

The "stream" is what I make it.

The real issue is that I only have my information and by percieving more and more other perspectives I can get better at structruring the information I can convey. Each of us can only try to "map out" information from their own point of view but we can never fully understand another perspective in our current form.

But I will always be bound by my singular perspectives and only through non physical ways of communication I can understand other perspectives better.

My point is that I have only perception and that I have to work with the structures that work for me. That's why I try to keep my language as unspecific and universal as I can so others can more easily see that wich I see within themselves by reading my words.

Overall my words can only help you find that wich I talk about within yourself.

But of course a lot more plays into this. For example I have trouble seeing that wich you see by what you just wrote but of course bias and my own emotional relation to you in comes into plays within that.

But hey, if you wanted to you could find infinite structures within everything. That's why every structure is in some way illusionary, although that itself can become a meaningless word depending on your perspective.
>>
>>18945898
I know that you weren't getting mad at me.

I'm trying to write my replies as cooperatively as I can. Negative impulses should be treated very carefully.

A world full of ignorant posivity would be boring.

A truly positive world is where creation is a playful process of negative and positive impulses where each sides learns from one another.

Until at some point bothes sides lose their negative and positive polarization so it just becomes a process of intensely cooperative and joyful creation.
>>
>>18945942
Your right. I just don't really have a ton of time. Kek. The world has become an information game. With real sides, and lives lost. Keep your life of the mind. It's a noble pursuit.
>>
>>18945950
You shouldn't be so fast to define reality and others.

You should be quite wary of how you construct your reality.

You may consider a lot but you should only really believe in that in wich you have no doubt

But that is just my own input, use your own discerment, you would anyways.
>>
>>18945940
You don't exactly bring any new information into play.

You simply talk about your own perception about me.

While you may have worked your way through a lot of information you have little of an idea of what I have created for myself. Nor do I really know what you have created for yourself with what I have.

Knowing my own being I could say that I find it quite funny that you say that I only act the way I do because I "know it now". I have know this stuff for quite a while and I have worked with it for quite a while.

Neither do I think I'm super enlightened.

Using linear schematics of jugdement I would say that you are far less "enlightened" than I am.
For you can only hint at why I am "not as great as I make it to be". While both the perception that I think of myself as great and that I seem to talk in ways that are poorly structured are of your own creation/perception.

I personally feel like you haven't inspected your subjectivity very much for much of what you say seems to be based upon subjectivity wich you look at as "truth".

But hey you could also percieve this as some contest between us both on who can present his information the best in regards to who can frustrate and "deactivate" the other the most.

Therefore you should take all my impulses in a playful manner. If you think that itself is foolish than I cannot help you for regarding creation as something truly "serious" is disfunctional in my opinion.
>>
>>18945993
It's just funny that all of this is just words representing my own thoughtforms/ideas/concepts/perceptions

You may have totally other thoughtforms/ideas/concepts/perceptions for the words I use

That's why I find it quite silly to talk about what I say in such manners.
>>
>>18943849
Oh shit, whatup.
>>
>>18940612

>See closed door
>brain tells me there is a door
>Open door
>I have succesfully manipulated reality

Have I become wizard?
>>
>>18940612
Why would i feel distressed by it?
>>
>>18940639
Get out
>>
File: IMG_6833.jpg (65KB, 750x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6833.jpg
65KB, 750x507px
>>18940612
You can, but you have to b yoself. No kidding. You are a construct of everything that is around you. Even Christ went into the desert to shake all that off. His family, what other teachers have taught him etc.. shake it all off. He found himself. He found out he is truly a human being. This is a big topic, OP. Knowing one's own self is the greatest thing one can do. This is not about finding purpose at all. That comes later, since it's a responsibility.
>>
>>18945089
what is your process anon? care to share?
>>
File: Costanza.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>18940612
>>
>>18943693
not OP, but that's easy.
"The statement below is true."
"This statement is above is false."
>>
>>18944698
Well it's affected by everyone, but people who are more conscious affect it more.
>>
>>18943849
This guy gets it.
>>
>>18946430
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread326476/pg1

This thread is probably the best discussion I've seen concering LoA. I've just put the principles mentioned into action. While "new age" stuff like the Secret isn't all wrong, I feel there's several misconceptions regarding it and a lot of confusion. A lot of people disregard LoA as hippie make believe stuff but I've witnessed it's power firsthand.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
14KB, 200x200px
>>18943849
so if i get it correctly, every person you speak to is someone you would be in a parallel universe?
>>
>>18941837
Maybe he just willed his post to be here instead of writing it with a keyboard? Makes you wonder...
>>
>>18941837
Simpleton, he's not talking only about himself. Your superego is the reality warper. Our superego.
>>
>>18943849
As a side note for all my (You)'s

Don't pursue this knowledge. Every person has their own universe, but when you are with others, your universes are shared. You aren't actually talking to people directly, but you are allowing the NPC that is based on your genetic material existing in their universe to communicate for you. But the more you realize this and the more you enact your will on the world around you artificially, the more disconnected from the shared universe you become. Next thing you know, everything will be a synchronicity and the people around you will become full NPCs -- mere husks of their personalities that respond to the thoughts in your own head even when unvoiced.

I went down that path and it was a difficult journey back. Ignorance is bliss. Life is a simulation but the less you think about it, the better.
>>
>>18948750
Every person you speak to is who you would be if you were given that genetic material and raised in their environment. We are all the same person but given different parameters. Imagine people like objects in object oriented programming. There is no man and woman class, there is no black and white class, there isn't different classes for different cultures or religions. There is only one class, but with many, many parameters.
>>
>>18949311
Another side note for my (You)'s

This is how magic/psi powers work. You are technically in your own universe and have the ability to bend reality to your will. The more you practice at deconstructing reality, the better you become at doing so. The only reason you can't do it is because you're wired to believe it is impossible, but as you become more comfortable with the true nature of reality and rewire your brain, the more control you can enact on it. Basically, hallucinations can affect reality because observation controls the hologram.

Problem is, if you fuck with it too much, you eventually will reach a wall where there is no return. In everyone else's universe, you become a schizophrenic and die -- and once you die in the shared universe, you're stuck surrounded by lifeless husks because you no longer have a connection to make your way back.
>>
File: Like a Bosch.jpg (141KB, 1024x541px) Image search: [Google]
Like a Bosch.jpg
141KB, 1024x541px
>browse 4chan and other chans for years
>watch them all deteriorate in nearly all regards
>stop browsing and start taking care of my life to slightly greater extent
>one day decide to pop back in to check out how this site is doing
>see threads/posts of much higher quality than I'd seen in years up and down the boards
>start browsing again
>the quality starts decreasing, slowly at first but noticeably
>stop browsing since I know and it's very apparent that it deteriorates my mental health
>get back on track
>after some time check back again on this site
>quality increased again
>get an epiphany regarding how my mental state/vibration/whatever causes me to literally micro-shift between higher/lower vibrational planes
>come to a slightly heightened understanding of my responsibility/impact in this world
>the quality of this site rests on my shoulders, at least in my subjective reality

I am very sorry
>>
>>18946922
That doesn't prove me your existence at all.
>>
>>18940612
It isn't a fabrication just because you understand a state of being. You are that intelligence that knows this, so you should now know more.
>>
>>18949311
Can you elaborate on this further? I believe I experienced this myself while going through a psychotic breakdown in a mental "hospital." While there I saw the brand of light fixtures change before my eyes. At some points I was able to control people like I was in a dream and my interaction with others became videogame like. I was also experiencing extreme synchronicities like the TV and radio narrating my life. Eventually it all stopped and things went back to normal so I guess I escaped. What are your thoughts on this? I've read stuff like this for years but actually experiencing this "oneness" was something else. It was very freaky. It also felt like "something" was messing with me. Is each human in their own separate universal simulation which overlaps with others from time to time and schizophrenics eventually exit the collective sim where they end up all alone? I was told I was "dead" also. Thank you. Hope you reply.
>>
File: Buddha feel.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha feel.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>18950384
Not him.

Theres different stages on the way to enlightenment and what you experienced is on the way; hella close! To experience enlightenment and shit yourself infinitely you have to transcend conditioned consciousness, dreaming, unconsciousness. You were close as fuck to either experiencing enlightenment or getting stuck in the void aka unconsciousness. As in fall asleep and wake back up without transcending and experiencing the singularity of infinite bliss beyond limited consciousness.

Consciousness is the only thing that exists. What is called reality is just a dream. All realities are dreams; projections of consciousness. What you were doing was merging conditioned consciousness with dreaming; fucking trippy as fuck right! They label that psychosis and schizophrenia. I can do it on purpose. In my religious tradition we are suppose to become experts on experiencing the different levels of manifestation.

Yeah that oneness is like reality flipped inside out. Noticing every thing is consciousness. The next stage is dark and I hate to dwell in the 4th state of Turya.

Its crazy this guy is trying to convince you to go against enlightenment. Enlightenment is kaivalya (isolation). Hes trying to convince you to remain a dream character; you don't have to. We are all the dream character, dream and dreamer.
>>
>>18943783
explain this please.
>>
>>18950923
Watch out anon, you might get the anti monist come and hit you with his anti monist stick of truth.

Its usually accompanied by a picture of shit next to food
>>
>>18949975
You too?
>>
>>18949975
This happens to everyone. You can notice it on many levels, not just on 4chan. It has to do with conscious attention
>>
>>18949975
I watch my dog through the window, sitting with birds and cats from next door, as if they're all in the garden of Eden or some shit.

No word of a lie, I'm talking birds in reach of his mouth.

I walk out starts barking at them, birds fly away, cat looses its shit.

Life is just weird like that
>>
>>18950384
It's funny, a state like yours is almost exactly like mine. As I noticed these things I became suicidal, ended up in a mental hospital and had the exact same experiences. Everyone was responding to my thoughts, I was controlling TV, the therapeutic doctors even did some music therapy and the two songs they chose were two songs extremely related to my situation at the time that I had been listening to consistently for 2 weeks prior. It's because you weren't meant to be in the hospital and you weren't supposed to meet any of those people, allowing them to be completely fabricated and not at all grounded in your reality.

>>18950923
I'd rather be a dream character. I've maintained some light abilities like telekinesis and electrokinesis, advanced precognition and ESP. But having full control over your simulation is hell. Enlightenment is understanding the nature of reality; doesn't mean you have to enact control over it, because that severs you from the shared universe and that loneliness is the worst that anyone could ever experience.
>>
File: 1489812835419.png (421KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
1489812835419.png
421KB, 640x359px
>>18951236
>It's another roleplayer ruins a good thread thread
>>
>>18951259
>everyone who has experiences that challenges my view is a role player ermagerd
>>
>>18951263
>Telekinesis
>Electrokenesis
>Advanced precognition
I'll be the first to preach about how we shape the reality around us, but implying it works in any of those ways is just roleplaying
>>
>>18951272
Implying it doesn't shows you have little experience with "magic" and little understanding of quantum science.
>>
>>18951272
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>18951305
Unless you can prove these abilities to me right now, you're role playing.
I will give you this. It's possible under the assumption that you exist in a different reality than me where the rules are different.
However none of my experience, meditation or knowledge of quantum science leads me to believe that. The conclusion I have come to is that we are all part of a bigger whole, each and every one of us shaping the universe based on what we put out. It reflects our feelings, vibrations and motivations. Those who learn this can use that knowledge to shape it more than others, sometimes to extreme extents through practice, but it's nothing as blatant as something like electrokenesis.
You have the opportunity to prove me wrong and open my mind even more, though. All you have to do is prove your claims
>>
File: 1493505679092.gif (536KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493505679092.gif
536KB, 381x512px
>>18943784
bitch ass nigga UNmanifest that joint RIGHT NOW
>>
>>18951340
Unfortunately, any time I use telekinesis the electronics around me malfunction, as the two are tied (I'm assuming telekinesis works through electromagnetic forces, although I'm unsure). That being said, I don't know why I'm even saying this because it's going to be discredited immediately. As an aside, it's nothing super incredible. I can shuffle papers and nudge objects, and as for electrokinesis it's as simple as interfering with signals and messing with lights.

Believe me or not, I'm not much concerned either way.
>>
>>18951364
Then please, teach me about the path that gave you the ability. You can prove to me through personal experience.
Until then, your roleplaying is getting in the way of actual progress of those that want to spread the idea of shaping and changing the universe for the better by putting out loving vibrations.
If you keep claiming such bold things with no basis then even more people will discredit us for being crazy.
But like I said, if you have a higher truth than me and can do these things, please spread the truth by teaching us.
>>
File: SOROS-BUCKS.png (291KB, 462x427px) Image search: [Google]
SOROS-BUCKS.png
291KB, 462x427px
>>18951358
No this is too funny
>>
>>18951340
>every one of us shaping the universe based on what we put out
>>18951405
>those that want to spread the idea of shaping and changing the universe for the better by putting out loving vibrations.

Well seems like I'm in a different reality or dimension than you as well, I lived by that philosophy for many years, yet every single time I "put out loving vibrations" or by reacting positively or selflessly helpful to others, BAD things happen to me. Explain that.
>>
>>18951405
Well, the path started with my family. Most of the people on my dad's side have precognition (mostly in dreams but some not), with more than a handful having ESP. After a traumatic event, followed by soul searching and a shit ton of scientific and esoteric research, I came to realize the nature of reality and started practicing. After a while I started getting results.

Also, I don't know why you imply that I don't advocate shaping and changing the universe by putting out loving vibrations. I'm simply implying that your observation controls reality more than just tipping odds to influence outcomes.
>>
>>18951427
My best guess would be that because you believe bad things happen when you're positive, bad things are happening when you're positive. As in at your core, you believe that bad things will happen.
From what I gather you shape your environment based on your belief rather than your intent.
Could be that the universe is reflecting your "this causes bad things" vibe.
It's like how people explain the law of attraction. vision yourself already having what you want, otherwise the universe just reflects your perpetual state of "want" rather than "have"
>>
>>18951446
Okay. Fair enough. Sorry to offend if I did, I will admit that I came from a very skeptical closed minded place. It was in my nature to be sinfully skeptical before I started exploring meditation, I guess some habits die hard. I still have a lot to learn.
I'll keep exploring and see if I can validate what you say through my experience. Thanks for the chat
>>
>>18951446

Please help me, for random periods of time Ill have what some people would call synchronicity, or a sort of precognition, kind of like the Badder-Meinhopf effect but way too recurrent to be a coincidence.

ie: 10 years ago Id get a random thought about a Simpsons episode, later that day when I got home it turned up that the episode I had a thought about was playing on tv. this happened every single day during a whole week and no I didn't particularly liked that show or thought about it constantly.

Also, click on a random article on Wikipedia, the next day the professor at my uni speaks about that topic, happened 3 times in a week.

Things like that happen to me a lot, its been going on since I was around 13-14 but it hasnt been constant, sometimes ill go years without it happening and then it´ll happen very very often in a short span of time.

Whats going on? some guy on another board said I might be possessed, my shrink says its just due to me having a high IQ and a lot of cultural baggage which causes coincidences to be more likely...
>>
>>18951666
It is my personal opinion that this isn't precognition but rather an effect of your brain. Basically, you THINK you thought of it before. It's probably just your brain playing tricks on you. I think a good way to test this is if you have a thought like that, write it down and see if it holds up at some later date. This may tell you if your brain is just generating these feelings of deja Vu and false precognition.
>>
>>18951720

When the Wikipeia thing happened I checked the browser history and I had indeed looked at those pages... I can guarantee you 100% it has never been a deja-vu mind fuck, Ive read a lot on cognitive biases and psychology in general, also I have no history of any mental disorder.
>>
The Wikipedia bit doesn't seem like precognition to me, just coincidence. I wikipedia a metric fuckton of topics all the time. I would also say that it's statistically likely that you would Wikipedia those topics since your professor's teachings may have piqued your interest in learning more and then he does a follow up.
>>
>>18949311
The idea that everyone is in their own, seperated universe seems rather foolish to me,.
Perhaps you don't have a better way to word it but I would say that we are all part of the same fabric of reality. By being able to percieve we are permanent "active" parts of reality that create more based upon their projections, perceptions, thoughts, etc. But of course we cannot create something out of nothing, each of our creations is basically based on some information that was created the same way in an infinite process of becoming.

I think you shouldn't be sure of your singualr perceptions, especially as it seems be quite onedimensional.
By changing your inner world you change your perception of the outer world, of course there are more processes involved in it like synchronicities but reality can be percieved in infinite ways based on how your inner world is like.

I have experienced similar things in regards to the whole world becoming a synchronicistic movie that is all about me and in wich other beings seem to be completly disconnected from me.

However this is a while ago now and I can now see how much it helped me back then. I wasn't experienced enough to handle negative input or deal with subjectivity in a structured manner. Neither was I aware of my own responsibility and created scary ideas and concepts for myself about why the world is so "negative".
My point is. What you described was of your own creation. You realised your power and experienced things that were beyond the areas that you deemed save and then you lost control of your subjectivity.

The whole idea that when you go down this path you will eventually turn insane is pretty fear based I would say. It's not as if one would suddenly lose their own conception of human things or their abilities to work in society. In fact one would be even more able to do so. The thing is that you need to realise that you create all structure within the reality you percieve in yourself.
>>
>>18940612
I tried it, and guess what?
IT DIDN'T WORK, MY FRIEND!
>>
>>18949335
About the last thing you said.

Do you really think that you are the only being in your universe?

All realities are highly cooperative, even yours. It ranges from the cells in your body working for you. The plants creating the oxygen you need and of course other, metaphysical things as well.

Because reality is so highly cooperative you experienced what you did. Your own perception of the world and your inner being caused the world to cooperate with you in such ways that you exeperienced what you did.

This is so because realtiy is always cooperative, even when it comes to creating negativity even if you may not want it. This is because you have to realise your own responsibility when it comes to co-creating reality.

If you want think that you would simply drop in some "void" in certain cases then you are highly wrong.

How would this serve creation?

Don't you think that just like nature creates an perfectly harmonious and intertwined world that spirit does the same?
If the whole world is concsiousness don't you think that there are infinite concsiousness working in this reality?

Perhaps our reality is a also a stage for "props" or "concepts" to appear that were created in other worlds?
And we perhaps create such things as well that may one day manifest within other worlds.
I could also give you a reason why the world seemed to be so solispstic back then.

Because we are all one being more or less, like all cells of a body make up the whole, your enviroment learns with you.
So as you learn about how to control reality the other parts around you will learn similar things, based upon your attitude and perceptionsa and all sorts of details. I see this in my own life. I can almost always help others learn what I learn in some ways through synchronistic events.

Perhaps you should try again because it doesn't have to be so bad, but only do it without fear or unsure intentions.
>>
>>18951812
>your enviroment learns with you

Ive noticed that.
>>
>>18951808
t. brainlet
>>
File: Bilibin._Baba_Yaga.jpg (333KB, 800x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Bilibin._Baba_Yaga.jpg
333KB, 800x1025px
>>18940612

you too lol?
b..but how can we manipulate the same reality you and me
>>
>>18940612
why?
>>
>>18951405
>teach me about the path that gave you the ability
Read Book of Knowledge.
>>
>>18940612
This thought is described in this book. It's pretty hard to digest though
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_3Tvn7WlvcaTc5NGhxbHVyV1k/view

I liked the part about concept of angels, gods and demons being represantation of our higher selves. If what he saying is true, most of artists (painting them as depeiction of human's true nature) must have been really greenpilled.
>>
>>18940612
Can you get rid of Jared Kushner pls? Thanks
>>
>>18952365
dl link?
>>
>>18951867
still only thinking in three dimensions I see...
>>
>>18952365
I'm the guy he's responding to and I've never heard of this book. Info?
>>
>>18952365
...you mean that encyclopedia intended for school children back in the day? What the fuck?
>>
File: The burning monk, 1963 (1).jpg (466KB, 1600x1038px) Image search: [Google]
The burning monk, 1963 (1).jpg
466KB, 1600x1038px
Mind over matter. The body is a prison and the senses are the guards. Outsmart the warden and you're free.
>>
>>18951666

When you are having Syncronicities of this sort and frequency, the veil between your inner world and outer world is thin, allowing things to come through. This is alchemy my friend, use it to better yourself. Use what comes up to address it and learn the lessons.
>>
>>18951666
>Post about strange synchronicity
>gets satan trips

>ok anon, i believe you.
>>
>>18940612
yeah no. Stop taking LSD
>>
>>18949311
>>18949335

This is on point. Co-operation and understanding are key. If you don't know what magick is safe and what isn't, stick to high magick and prayer; ie, ask permission for everything and accept when you don't get it. Remember, the experimental method isn't so great when you're the mouse instead of the scientist.
>>
>>18940612
*intends for my body to grow to 6'4 and 240lbs with 7% bodyfat and a girlfriend to appear before me and a big pile of drugs*

huh, its not working. why do you lie, OP?
>>
>>18941837
I want to learn how do it too but the funny thing is that I would only use it for the one thing I want and then never do it again. Maybe that's why no one used it to create anything groundbreaking yet.
>>
What if I wanted to win the lottery? Important, not get rich, but win the actual lottery.

I don't want self improvement "believe in yourself and you'll find the money" advice shit, I want to alter something I have no power over, like the lottery.
>>
File: 1471725568419.jpg (65KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1471725568419.jpg
65KB, 480x411px
>>18943849
>>
>>18941844
Acktchully this is fals becues the son lins up with the moon on octobere aiteenth of to thosand won odiot
>>
>>18944798
Last thursday time stopped.
>>
File: IMG_ioyiki.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_ioyiki.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>18940639
Nice job bumping it then faggot.
>>
>>18942766
You have to think on a more infinite level. Focus on how big the Universe is. Then understand there are infinite different versions of it. Your highest form is multidimensional, because it had to happen somewhere. You change other people and they change you. Ignorance on certain subjects can actually be used to your advantage.
>>
File: nondual-club.jpg (109KB, 590x422px) Image search: [Google]
nondual-club.jpg
109KB, 590x422px
>>18940612
>>
>>18953641
>Monism as a tryhard edgy teen underground club that completely misses the point of the book

How apt.
>>
>>18940612
Make me rich in USD tomorrow and I will follow your teachings
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.