[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't give me shit for this but I really have to start a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: illusions.jpg (96KB, 720x607px) Image search: [Google]
illusions.jpg
96KB, 720x607px
Don't give me shit for this but I really have to start a Mandela Effect thread. If anyone can any of their Mandela Effect stories and maybe tell me if you've experienced something similar to what I have, that would so fucken great.
To start off, I would also like to propose that the "False Awakening" phenomena experienced in the dream state could be connected to the Mandela Effect AND
IT PISSES ME OFF because I remember a dream that I had when I was 12. The dream was just me on YouTube listening to the GREATEST SONG IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD. Now call me an exaggerator but I'M NOT EXAGGERATING. I AM PISSED THE FUCK OFF! I WENT FOR THREE YEARS OF MY LIFE LOOKING FOR THE SONG AND QUESTIONING REALITY because the dream was SO SO REALISTIC...
The dream was entirely in a "first person" view. All I did was watch a Youtube video that contained the ACTUAL GREATEST SONG IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD, but then I refreshed the page because the video buffered, and then DOODLY-DOO the video no longer existed. I searched for the video but couldn't find it. I found even an article that I even read in my dream.. This was all too fucking real to be just a dream! I remember the article said exactly that the artist of the song "removed the song from YouTube because he didn't want to be so famous." When I tell you the song was blowing up in my dream (or my universe whatever you want to call it) - all I have to say is 5 BILLION. It was an electronic song. It wasn't any of the fucking Martin Garrix shit or fucking grimey dubstep shit. The song was just so passionate and heart-throbbing, that it almost felt like a hidden part of you was activated when you listened to the song. After listening to the song once, I felt complete. It was as if I warped through a fucking portal, slapped into a new fucking body and perspective on life, and stepped out back into my own. I'm also sad because the sounds of the song have grown more dull as the years have went by.. Please tell me someone relates.
>>
Let's consider you're not a roleplayer, can you remember any lyrics to this song?
>>
>>18940329
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1492713636648.gif (292KB, 305x190px) Image search: [Google]
1492713636648.gif
292KB, 305x190px
>>18940329
It's a common theme. There's songs wrote about that perfect song everyone's heard and the theory goes all music is but an attempt to recreate that song.

Though the funny thing is people always hear a different song. I thought that was profound.

Enjoy:
https://youtu.be/_lK4cX5xGiQ
>>
R.O.B from SSBB was based off of really old concept art for a mascot for the Nintendo system; not the Robotic Operating Buddy toy thing.

Also, I had a hyper-realistic dream that I had a twin brother. For the entire day, everything was normal. Looked normal, acted normal, everyone greeted me and my brother normally, and then night fell and I guess something happened and my subconscious started to realize "Wait a second... I don't have a brother...?" And I woke up, but I STILL believed I had a twin brother, and it wasn't until I sat upright to get out of bed that I realized, "Holy shit, I don't have a twin brother." And I cried for a good twenty minutes over this non-existent person, and yet it felt SO REAL.
>>
>>18940329
Don't bother to thank me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU
>>
>>18940748
Holy shit, that's it!!! Thank you sooooo much!
>>
>>18940925
If you are OP and you're being legit right now, this is probably the greatest thread to ever exist
>>
>>18940955
Why do you say that?
>>
File: tenaciousd 08.jpg (54KB, 350x236px) Image search: [Google]
tenaciousd 08.jpg
54KB, 350x236px
Plaaaay the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul.
>>
>>18940329
In my dimension James Mason died in 1988.
>>
Oh my god lmao
>>
>>18941904
SO WE PLAYED THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO OUR HEADS
AND IT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE
IT WAS THE BEST SONG IN THE WORLD
IT WAS THE BEST SONG IN THE WORLD
>>
with the right perspective every song you like is pretty much the same beautiful thing
>>
File: th_021.jpg (6KB, 277x178px) Image search: [Google]
th_021.jpg
6KB, 277x178px
anyone remember macaulay culkin dying in 2013?
>>
I am still very skeptical of this phenomena, but just minutes ago I learned something that doesn't jive with my memories, specifically that director Peter Bogdanivich is still alive.

It began in High School where I regularly read the NY Times, because I could get free at the school. I remember in ~2009 an obituary for Mr. Bogdanovich, because of a joke somebody made. I still believed he was dead when I later watched a couple of his movies, and even within the past year when I watched an old interview of his. But just today after watching many clips of The Sopranos, I finally came to one where his minor character appeared, and a quick search later I discover he has actually be alive this past decade?
>>
So like does anyone remember the Bible verse being "the lion will lay with the lamb"? Apparently it's not a lion anymore, it's a fucking wolf bro I swear it was never a wolf lol
The weirdest thing about it is that there are several paintings of lions laying with lambs on google images.. And like one with a wolf
>>
>>18942827
no
>>
>>18940329
pic reminds me Truman Show.
>>
>>18942827
I thought he died during the filming of home alone 2 and that's why they replaced him in home alone 3 and so on.
I heard that the Macaulay Culkin you see today is not the same person but an impostor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UQK-UcRezE
>>
>>18943610
absolutely remember lion and the lamb
>>
>>18943610
It's always been the lion. I remember the Bible being read to me and that's what it was. This shit is weird.
>>
>>18941904
Came to post this
>>
>>18944063
very weird.
>>
>>18940329
Do you guys remember that episode of the simpsons where Santa's Little Helper needs surgery because of a twisted stomach. There is this part which shows the dog running to the gates of heaven. My original memory was the dog stopping right before he made it to the gate and then the doctor saves him. I watched it recently and Santa's Little Helper is running to the gate and doesn't stop but the doctor still saves him.
>>
>>18944063
My mother is a devout Christian and she was 100% confident it was a lion when I asked her about it. Smug even. I told her to just go check the verse in one of her bibles and she kept telling me she knew it was a lion. She finally did and came back and told me "WTF it's a wolf"
>>
File: IMG_2687.jpg (49KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2687.jpg
49KB, 600x420px
WAT
>>
>>18943610
i thought it was lion myself, really weirded out by learning recently that the verse is "wolf"
>>
I thought SPAM was British and everyone hated it, like it was always referred to like some DUDE MEAT IN A CAN LMAO shit, but apparently everybody loves it and it's American as apple pie.
>>
It's obvious we are in a simulation, just look at all these crappy details
>>
I tried to fart but shit came out instead. Definitely the mandela effect
>>
File: 123.png (188KB, 915x609px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
188KB, 915x609px
still don't know if it's mandela effect or if i just hallucinated
>>
I come from the universe where OP's mom swallowed and I wish I was back there.
>>
>>18940735
This has happened to me before with the idea of a significant other back in the day. But nothing was worse than the morning I woke up when I thought I had a child, that ended up not being real.
>>
>>18944336
That's a perfectly cromulent thing to mis-remember if you're not a true The Simpsons fan.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.