[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any experience with demons? I've had an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

Does anyone have any experience with demons? I've had an encounter with one and wanted to talk about it.
>>
As long as it's not LARP and you've got an interesting greentext for us, then share it pls. Also no AMA bullshit either
>>
>>18939168
I do yeah, hold on one sec i need to gather my thoughts.
>>
Actually fuck it i'm going to wing it from memory.
>5 years ago now, when I was 19 or so, my parents moved to a new house in middle Georgia (Suburbs of Atlanta but with a lot of woods)
>The house they bought was backed up to some land that was owned by a quarry. They had a fence set up to stop people getting on their land but so many trees had fallen that you could just climb right over.
>After living there for a few months I got bored and decided to explore the woods behind my house.
>>
>>18939197
I hate it when little fucking bitches like you type 3 fucking sentences per post. Fucking kys and your larp tier bullshit.
>>
>At first I only explored a little bit behind my house, within a quarter mile or so, but even then, when it started to get dark i always felt uneasy or like something was around me.
>Eventually I explored more and more, about half a mile back, where the woods got real close. So close that wind didn't really even get into them.
>The silence in those woods at time scared me th most out of anything.
>>
>>18939204
Jesus i'll type more then faget
>>
>Anyways, I started to explore the woods further and further as the months went on. I came across some weird shit, bit nothing conclusive, like children's bikes two miles out in the woods with no explanation for them being there, new bikes that is, not ones from the 40's or anything.
>Seems like a bit of a jump but my friend and I also found a bloodied hack-saw hanging from a tree.
>Note that this was only in the first 2 miles or so of the woods behind us out of over 7,000 acres.
>>
>>18939208
Thanks fäm youre alright
>>
>I explored more and more and found some weird shit here and there, like animal bones arranged weird ways or these weird stick figure shit I found on some rocks (No it was not the shit from blair witch)
>Buuuuuut this is when I started to get bold, for some reason, my interest in demons and the occult had peaked from the weird shit I had found, so me, an autistic decided "OH SHIT I SHOULD FUCK WITH IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS"
>That's a no-go captain
>>
>So I decided to go out in he woods one night and camp out
> I had always felt so uneasy about those woods that I thought this was a big step in figuring what was out there.
>I set the camp fire, had a few beers and just kinda waited to see if any weird shit would happen.
>nothing happend
>"So let's fuck with it"
>I started asking out loud if there was anything or anyone out there, and specifically if he(it) was a demon or not.
>I'm not saying I got punched or bitten or anything but as soon as I asked that question I could feel that something was wrong.
>Wrong in a way I can't understand, it was a complete "YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW" type of feeling
>>
is anyone reading this shit or can I just fuck off?
>>
Cause i don't want to type this long fucking story for an audience of bricks
>>
Alright whatever I'm going to fuck off until someone replies or some shit
>>
File: 1489188444744.jpg (44KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
1489188444744.jpg
44KB, 463x579px
Just keep going man, I'm certainly interested.
No one ever post stories and experiences in the generals anyway.
>>
>>18939245
keep going man. i'm a brick but still reading
>>
Just write it out in a txt doc then post it. We're not going to give you karma. Bullshit, multipost, attention whoring faggotry isn't going to help your cause.
>>
>>18939258
I'll do it for you my amigo.
>Well that's exactly what I did that night, I got my sleeping bag and shit and I just hiked out of there with my flashlight on full power scanning 360 degrees.
>Got home, nothing happened on the way there, nothing happened for a few weeks after that actually.
>About a month in then it started
>It began with just a feeling, A feeling of uneasiness in my basement and backyard that I had never felt before.
>It was a feeling like someone was breathing on your neck or watching you through a
2-pane window, but you couldn't see them.
>I had never been scared to go in my basement before, but that was where the TV was so I hung out down there a lot, and some nights when i would fall asleep with the TV on and wake up at like 3 or 4am, I could feel something there with me
>It was the most indescribable evil darkness, it made you feel like you were being hunted.
>>
Post it anon I'm reading bro please you're story sounds interesting
>>
>I got weirded out enough that eventually I told my parents about it
>"Demons and ghosts aren't real it's just your imagination"
>MFW
>Whatever, not getting any help there.
>So basically I decided to fuck off from my basement and just watch TV on my computer upstairs, not even deal with the bullshit.
>That's when the dreams started
>At first it was just weird dreams, like being chased but you're in quicksand or some shit.
>They got darker fast though, now it wasn't like I was getting chased by a teacher or my parents or some shit, it was the same thing chasing me every time
>Red eyes, completely black, deer skull where it's head should be.
>>
>I was so freaked out most nights I couldn't sleep until 4 or 5 am.
>The dreams changed though, they weren't in some fictional setting now, they were in MY ROOM.
>Whatever that black thing with the eyes was, was now in my room while I dreamed. The dreams had melded into real life and I could literally see whatever it was in my room with me.
>Some nights it would just stand there staring at me, silent.
>Other nights I cculd here it saying something, some indecipherable language that sounded like it belonged in lord of the rings.
>The thing that scared me the most though
>It started to get closer
>>
This is good shit OP
>>
>>18939241
>>18939241
Lost me at bloodied hacksaw (that's not how spirits of any kind work) time to fuck off with that rp anon
As for me
>Grew up in standard huanted house
>Seen hat man shadow people and a succubus
>Electronics fucked with
>Item moved
>Doors open and close at will
>Be only one fucked with in my family
>All assume it's in my head get diagnosed with mild schizophrenia
>Leave house get left alone still have PTSD dreams of all the intense sleep paralysis
>House is abandoned (it was my grandparents and we only lived there because single mom 3 kids)
>Sister moves in with husband to save money
>Sister hears all sorts of shit go on in the basement (where we lived it was only half underground and set up as a separate house)
>Assumed somebody homeless moved in
>Calls cops baracades the basement so no one can enter
>Still hears noises
>Comes home one day to see every door in the house open including the baracades and both her dogs caged up and left in the front yard
>Takes the sign and gets the fuck out of there
>Cousin moves in and same spooky shit went down (I don't really know exactly what went down with them since we're not close but it got them to nope out aswell)

Tbh I think I attracted these evil spirits my childhood was hell and I repressed most of it pretty sure all that negative energy was like a free buffet and after I left they just decided to stay since they were nice and cozy there
>>
>Originally what was just a black shadow in the corner of my room I could pass off for being tired or whatever had now become something irrefutable.
>Each night it would inch it's way closer to my bed with those fucking eyes. Never blinking, just a constant stare.
>The last straw was when one night it got close enough to whisper in my ear.
>I didn't know what it was saying, it was some long gone language (I think, Idk), but I could tell it wasn't good. The way it said it I could tell it was saying something along the lines of "You're mine motherfucker"
>FUCK THAT
>I called my pastor and explained it to him and he came over, talked with me about it, did his shit, and said it would help.
>It did not
>>
>If anything it made this motherfucker even angrier that we tried to tell him to fuck off.
>Now he wasn't just pulling his bullshit on me, he was dong it on my friends too. \
>Ex #1: One night my friend slept over, he slept downstairs, I slept upstairs because I'm not retarded.
>Calls me at 4am; "What the fuck dude why did you hit me?"
>"I've been upstairs the entire time dude I was asleep"
>"Both thinking the other is bullshiting"
>Turns out I went downstairs to check it out and this motherfucker had a 8' scrath down his back that was physically impossible for him to do himself.
>>
>Eventually even my dad admitted that there was something wrong down there
>He said that he was sleeping on the downstairs couch one night and woke up with this "blackness" surrounding him. So heavy that he couldn't breathe or move, but he just knew it was bad.
>Not a particurally conclusive story but I am glad as fuck I'm out of that house.
>Thoughts?
>>
>>18939161
>Be me 15 years old
>Start googling hypnotism out of curiosity and a bunch of New age stuff comes up
>Start testing it out on my best friend while letting him now after school near my house
>Say shit like you are going deeper and deeper that I learned online
>Never felt fully moral or good about it on a deep level, the act in itself seemed satanic, but I told myself it was just hypnotism
>Friend's eyes roll back and he begins sheddin tears and spazzing out
>By that point I feel so guilty
>He begins talking in a demon like voice and trying to wrestle and fight me and keeps saying disturbing shit in demonic voice
>Eventually cast it out in the name of Christ, but it takes many tries
>It subsequently comes back almost everyday I hang out with him after school, and makes my friend attack me. Everytime I would command it to leave in Christ's name but it would scream and beg me not to through my friends voice and tell me not to make it go back.
>Casting out worked but never immediately and always came back by the next time we hung out or within an hour or so
>Friend starts telling me and showing me about cuts on his skin
>I start asking it questions when the demon takes control of him and it's creepy af
>After a few weeks the demon would start causing me also to move and make contorted faces and my eyes roll back, but I never got as bad as my friend. Also had a day of feeling the the extreme cold presence when it should have been warm inside
>Demon starts bothering me in dreams
>At one point it made links in a chain catholic mary medallion I wore around my neck
Eventually after a year and a half or so all this stuff stopped, I think it might be because I gave up trying to stick to my faith it didn't find the need to mess with us.
>>
>>18939367
*made chain links disappear
>>
>>18939367
I feel you man, The thing about the demon I was dealing with (and probably you too) was that it was old, and smart as fuck. This motherfucker knew how to get under my skin in ways not my closest friends now how to do.
>>
>>18939168
All these armchair mods.
>>
ok sweet
>>
File: 1483241849039.jpg (13KB, 270x259px) Image search: [Google]
1483241849039.jpg
13KB, 270x259px
>>18939168
>Also no AMA bullshit either
STICKY THIS POST.
>>
File: yds.jpg (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
yds.jpg
9KB, 246x205px
>>18939197
>attacked by haunts
>moved to a new house in middle Georgia (Suburbs of Atlanta but with a lot of woods)

wow regrettable

many suicidal

such foolish
>>
>>18939322
nice, anon.
>>
>>18939322
Shut the fuck up larper and kys right away for the sake of your family
>>
Let me guess, it was near sleepy sleep time ( hypnagogic hallucination )
>>
File: 1489084783042s.jpg (3KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1489084783042s.jpg
3KB, 125x115px
>>18939367
>>Never felt fully moral or good about it on a deep level, the act in itself seemed satanic, but I told myself it was just hypnotism
>>Friend's eyes roll back and he begins sheddin tears and spazzing out
>By that point I feel so guilty
>He begins talking in a demon like voice and trying to wrestle and fight me and keeps saying disturbing shit in demonic voice
>Eventually cast it out in the name of Christ, but it takes many tries

trolled hard
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.