[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corey Goode proven right again! NASA study reveals our Solar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 21

File: Screenshot_5.png (541KB, 663x740px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
541KB, 663x740px
Corey Goode proven right again!
NASA study reveals our Solar System is surrounded by a massive SPHERICAL ‘Shield’

http://www.ancient-code.com/nasa-study-reveals-our-solar-system-is-surrounded-by-a-massive-spherical-shield/
>>
>>18938835
Our solar system is ship, m8. Which makes you my shipmate.
>>
>>18938835
Who the fuck is corey ?
>>
>>18938852

Ayyyy! We're space sailors!

Aliens: "They figured it out... they seem to fine with it. What's wrong with these people?"
>>
>>18938860
http://cosmicdisclosure.com/
>>
>the heliosphere might be spherical!

No shit, sherlock, it's right there in the name.
>>
Oh yeah.
It is called "heliosphere" and it "protects" us from the interestelar wind and radiation
>>
File: fb7.gif (536KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
fb7.gif
536KB, 381x512px
>>18938835
Inb4 its actually a shield meant to keep us locked up in our solar system, until we are deemed worthy to be released, like the dogs we are
>>
it's SPHERICAL
>>
>>18938886
It was actually put in place a couple of decades ago, to keep anyone in the solar system in, and keep others out, until we go through the 'event' that will be taking place relatively soon to help us ascend.
>>
File: 8540246.jpg (240KB, 1000x717px) Image search: [Google]
8540246.jpg
240KB, 1000x717px
>>18938888
Those fuckin' quads, and those fuckin' gamespheres
>>
>>18938886
It's not an actual shield. Craft have passed through it. That's how they can study it. It's just the point where solar wind from the sun meets the solar wind from other stars. Like a weather front in meteorology.
>>
>>18938835
It's why we are still here. Something odd about our existing, at all. The only universe that supports life. Maybe one civilization in the whole of time. Traveling back on itself to try and stop something that can't be stopped. If you think death is a mystery, imagine what wall we will have hit in 10k years.
>>
>>18938852
Aight bro space pirates when
>>
>>18938923
I think what people need to get past, is the whole Star Wars, Star Trek mentality. It's not all about being like Genghis Khan. Consume and destroy. An advanced civilization would not be like Mars Attacks. Or fucking Independence Day. Or maybe stop putting a human face/affect on everything. Start there.
>>
Always happy to see a Goode thread
>>
>>18938907
Where are you getting this information
>>
>>18938957
see
>>18938866
I'm not sure which episode it is first discussed in.
>>
>>18938957
Lucifer.

>pro tip; he's real
>>
Isn't this what the Electric Universe theorists predicted?
>>
These people deserve to be shot into space without food
Their friends will save them, right?
>>
>>18938835
>no link to source
>ancient-code.com
just no.
>>
File: smooth-rocks-water.jpg (152KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
smooth-rocks-water.jpg
152KB, 450x330px
>>18938835
in other news water flows around rock
breaktaking
>>
>>18939065
breathtaking"
>>
>>18938835
article this references -
https://twitter.com/NatureAstronomy/status/856530429700165632
have to admit, i did immediately think of corey
>>
>>18939057
You seem angry.
>>
>>18939058
Here, you baby:
>>18939073
>>
Everything we know about how spacecraft function in space is derived from interactions within the solar sphere. The interior of the sphere is designed so that no craft may travel beyond a certain speed.

Once a spacecraft leaves the sphere and gets far enough away from it, it is capable of travelling much faster, indeed many times the speed of light.

In the near future, the Voyager probes will disappear, seemingly in an instant. The reality is that speed works differently outside of our bubble, and they will shoot off into the cosmos at incredible speeds.

Humanity merely needs to build an outpost on one of the outlying worlds in our solar system with which to launch intergalactic voyages from.
>>
>>18939081
>implying there are not already human and extraterrestrial outposts throughout the Solar System
>>
>>18939075
If they want to tell us there's tons of aliens ready to visit them and show them around on their planets, they should have nothing to fear
I say we start a petition to get them legally shot into the endless vacuum
It has multiple functions: we get to see them being picked up by aliens so there's disclosure (which seems to be their highest priority), and if they turn out to be fake we don't have to listen to their bullshit anymore.
It's the only way to find out if they're lying. That's what you get.
>>
>>18939092
This seems like an odd board for you to hang out on, friend.
>>
>>18939093
Skepticism and cynicism isn't commonplace around here?

Well did you know Wilcock has made several false predictions? Nothing he says is true and his guests are equally full of shit. Goode has a personality disorder. Stop giving them money for lying to you. They're so pathetic. Grown men pretending to be the main figure in some kind of space opera. Except they get angry when you face them with reality
>>
>>18939091
>tfw government didn't invite you to be part of the exploration team for the solar system
just kill me already, i have no use living anymore
>>
>>18939100
no
/x/ is for LARPers only
>>
>>18939100
There is a difference between skepticism and screaming THAT'S BULLCRAP like you're doing. Makes you sound like a shill.
>>
>>18938907

The event has been happening relatively soon for a thousand years.
>>
File: Auletta-Brian-Williams-2-1200.jpg (81KB, 1200x672px) Image search: [Google]
Auletta-Brian-Williams-2-1200.jpg
81KB, 1200x672px
>>18939105
Larping automatically implies a fictional premise
It's called a scam if they tell you it's real and want money in return
>>
>>18939111
Completely valid point. This is, in my opinion, where the word "relatively" comes in.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>18939110
I speak like I want to nigger
How's that sound
>>
>>18939127
It sounds like you're incapable of having a calm, rational discussion. That's how it sounds. It also sounds like you are in your early teens.
>>
>>18939120
Goode encourages people to find their own truth, and releases tons of content for free. He even puts up free word-for-word full transcripts of every episode of his Gaia show the same day new eps are uploaded. There's really no reason to pay for the show. It's just two guys sitting in chairs talking.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>>18939130
I don't have to prove myself
Maybe it's because I'm not making a concerted effort at acting like I'm a Jedi in the matrix
>>
Does this mean flat earthers BTFO?
>>
>>18939155
That doesn't even make sense. You're just another giddy, overly hostile troll and I'm not going to respond to you anymore.
>>
>>18939175
Flat-earthers are always and forever BTFO.
>>
>>18939136
>finding the truth
Last time I checked this wasn't achieved by spreading fairy tales
But maybe I've been reading it wrong
So I'm taking that advice with me

So let's find out if Goode is speaking the truth by sending him into space

(protip: he's not)
>>
>>18939196
According to Goode, he's been to space plenty.
And if you're going to greentext that post, at least keep the quote intact.
>find their own truth
not find "the truth."
Big difference there.
>>
>>18939176
Cognitive dissonance or difficulty reading?
Either way, not my problem if you want to believe a grown man's delusions
>>
>>18939044
No.
>>
>>18939201
Yeah it should be no problem for him banning him to outer space his friends should pick him up in no time
Surely they wouldn't let him rot in their tightly organized agenda for our solar system after having invested over twenty years of intimate and costly training and bonding on him
>>
Corey Goode is a bumbling idiot who requires constant cues from Wilcock, in order to keep his incoherent stories going.

Wilcock is a snakeoil salesman making a buck off the crystal charging OMG sacred geometry types.

If you're going to listen to controlled opposition, at least listen to someone who doesn't sound like a 5 year old telling you stories about their imaginary friend. Maybe Greer or something, at least he's not tripping over his own words while he feeds you bullshit.
>>
File: space_pirate_1.png (205KB, 350x586px) Image search: [Google]
space_pirate_1.png
205KB, 350x586px
>>18938932
Yo ho maties.
>>
>>18939221
If everything he's said is true, which he says it is, he should be able to survive a one way ticket off earth
I second this motion, let's get a petition going to get Goode into space
>>
>>18938934

1) we have only one model of intelligence to extrapolate from. it's probably literally impossible for us to use human minds to imagine inhuman minds before we've met any.

2) there are some things we can assume are universal. anything that survived and evolved long enough to develop technology is a "winner". we got here by dominating the shit out of everything else on our planet. every time a more advanced culture has encountered a less advanced culture, the primitive culture got curbstomped. every time humanity had to choose between economic prosperity for a few humans vs the existence of some other species, we fire up the chainsaws and dump poison in the water. it's hard not to assume these kinds of "us first, everyone else fuck off" attitudes won't exist, at least as an evolutionary remnant, in any other species that makes it into space. if they weren't winners they wouldn't still be around.

we do seem to be trying to become more progressive, democratic, inclusive, less destructive. maybe the same kind of empathetic cultural evolution will be common among aliens. i hope so. but i see where people are coming from if they assume otherwise.

there's also game theory to consider. if you can't communicate beforehand and have to decide between a small chance that cooperation gives you benefits and a chance that somebody else could wipe you out, you should always choose to wipe them out first. species that don't make that choice, again, don't make it to space.
>>
OP here. Looks like I picked the wrong day to start a thread mentioning Corey Goode!
>>
>>18938932
[urge to install tubes intensifies]
>>
>>18939292
>any day
doesn't look like his claims will ever be credible enough to be taken serious
>>
>>18938888
>>
File: myeh.jpg (53KB, 512x508px) Image search: [Google]
myeh.jpg
53KB, 512x508px
>>18939176
>>
>>18939292

try talking about it on /pol/, it's gonna be more successful
>>
>>18939506
SSP conversation gets more respect on /pol/ than it does on /x/? I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>18939521

you'd be surprised. /x/ is pretty slow while /pol/ already has proven itself to be a good collective mind place because it's focus on talking about politics, and the effects. It's way easier to talk with the subconscious there
>>
>>18939506
>>18939521
SSP gets respect, but they dont take kindly to Greer, Goode, or Wilcock over there.
Though there is a sizable cross-section between /pol/ and /x/. Just less indulgence in the sci-fi and esoteric views which permeate /x/.

I'm really only here by way of /pol/ because some things just cant be talked about there without getting immediately pruned, or even banned in some cases.
>>
>>18939538
Doesn't seem like very many people on /x/ take kindly to Goode or Wilcock either.
>>
>>18939543
the sad thing is a lot of the vocal posters here don't take kindly to MOST /x/ topics
>>
Goode and wilcock are larpers
>>
>>18939553
I think this is very true. People come from all over 4chan to make fun of /x/ threads. That's fine, 4chan was built on mockery and the like.
>>
>>18939543
While I like some of Wilcock's books, The Source Field one mainly, the whole Gaia TV thing is a total money grab.
Goode is just not a very convincing, if he'd drop the whole "IMMA SPACE TRABBLER" bit, and just talk about it as second hand information from people, he'd be better.

I believe that Goode has knowledge about the SSP coming from somewhere, just not from direct experience with extra-terrestrial entities. Sound like he just spent a lot of time browsing Project Blue Book and other declassified documents, and riffs on what he's read.

If the SSP isn't real, I'll eat my shoes.
>>
>>18939561
Not an argument.
>>
>>18939564
Michael Tellinger's series "Ancient Origins" on Gaia is really good.
>>
>>18939570
Fuck molyneux
>>
>>18939579
Fuck your mother.
>>
>>18939229
Greer is a disinfo agent. Don't listen to this guy, other than the fact that he is right about Corey Goode and Wilcock, both disinfo agents.
>>
>>18939573
I can't bring myself to pay to fund what I see largely as disinformation. I'd watch it for free though.
>>18939591
I think they're part of soft disclosure, which is probably the real plan.
>>
>>18939606
>soft disclosure

the concept of easing into the tub full of hot water, rather than just throwing the public in, so to speak?
>>
>>18939623
Yeah.
They can't just hit us with Flying Saucers and Intergalactic travel through fold space.
I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the fact that we're not being allowed to by other galactic residents for fear of our propensity for violence.
>>
>>18939626
>tfw we are the planetary equivalent of the taliban.
>>
>>18939642
Feels bad man.jpg

We're doing something right, they haven't sent us space plague or anything. Maybe only because it'd interfere with free will, or perhaps because they are advanced beyond killing out of fear, or perhaps we're their children, and they know that we're but infants on a universal scale.

i only hope i can live to see the day we are accepted into the fold of civilized interplanetary lifeforms
>>
>>18939660
me too man, me too. i would, however, even settle for a greater level of civilization amongst our own kind.
>>
>>18938860
he's in da house
>>
>>18939686
Maybe we'll get that life extension medical tech so that we can remain on the planet longer so that our cultural life cycles won't reset so frequently. As it stands we make the same mistake at least generationally, so our culture as a whole grows at a very slow pace, even on a planetary time scale.
>>
>>18939725
not sure i'll live long enough for it myself, i imagine there will be a period of persistent have/have-not disparity before that sort of tech would become common for the everyman.
>>
File: Saturn-Polar-Config-15.png (35KB, 525x371px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn-Polar-Config-15.png
35KB, 525x371px
CarlsRam/videos/1464846703580315/
search this on kike book
my fucking face when everybody ends in saturn aka new jerusalem or below still inside the matrix hahahah you fags will never learn like that episode of the twilight zone to serve man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Esh4W3dfI&t=10s

all of you willfucking see this 23 of september
>>
>>18939741
i do hope that life extension technology helps to alleviate the quick turnaround on repetitive historical mistakes, though.
>>
>>18939746
not gonna happen my friend, and nothing cant top the human body, literally the perfect machine
>>
>>18939755
are you certain? it seems to me that we're just one piece, however seemingly unique, in a MUCH MUCH larger overall system, which itself could be a machine so immense that we are not able to grasp it's overall form or function.
>>
>>18939741
My plan is to obtain a PhD in some Scientific discipline (aiming for Neuroscience), and hopefully escape the middle class while contributing to unlocking the full potential of the human brain.
>>
>>18939762
>>18939755
>>18939746
The best bet at the present moment is figuring out how to replenish or stop the deterioration of our telomeres. Our decline begins with them running out and our DNA then deteriorating until we reach the grave from complications related to the basic programming of our bodies erasing itself in a sense.
>>
>>18939762
we have half of our super potential shutdown because the moon and we have a monkey virus,if you get rid of that you will become a fucking god like perseus or moses or apollo i mean this is called apotheosis and you need to achieve the apotheosis men for the sake of all of the brainless monkeys with a soul trapped on his bodys, your fucking mission is to fucking kick the ass of this aliens or xenomorphs who did all of this and to achieve the motherfuckin apotheoisis is the true baptism
>>
>>18939789
oh men check this goldenmean.info
>>
>>18939805
I'll add it to my list.
Been trudging through some Manly P. Hall as of late.
>>
>>18938835

please nigger, the earth is surrounded by a dome. no one's gone to the moon ffs

so you can just fucking forget about the rest of the 'solar system'
>>
>>18939835
because above is not saturn hahaha dude you got all half baked, the entire matrix is from earth to saturn and saturn is above the earth and was know as the sun long long time ago and if you are from the blood over intent nation guess what! even quasiluminous know this, when you get the fuck out of this dome like i said you will end below saturn still on the matrix, its called exodus for a reason is the way out not like the rapture
>>
>>18939835
>thinking we havent reverse engineered the bioglass that tardigrades generate when dehydrated that can allow them to survive the radiation and vacuum of space.
>>
>>18938835
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFyyxIDflQQ
>>
>>18939821
never heard of that person,check danny wilten channel, good stuff
>>
>>18939890
Manly P. Hall is more in the realm of occult/esoteric. Check out Secret Teachings of All Ages if you're going to get into him.
>>
>>18939606
Tellinger only talks about ancient civilizations and possible advanced ancient tech. You consider this to be disinfo as well? Fair enough, if you do that's fine. I'm curious now what information you consider to be closer to the truth.
>>
>>18940057
His theories and research into sound and sonic technology, and the ancient ruins in South Africa are particularly interesting.
>>
>>18940057
Not him in particular, i just cant get into paying for Gaia.
>>
>>18938957
His ass
>>
>>18938886

Isn't that a south park episode?
>>
File: corey(isexbluealiens)goode.jpg (48KB, 364x421px) Image search: [Google]
corey(isexbluealiens)goode.jpg
48KB, 364x421px
>>
>>18938835
Why is this instantly paranormal with you people?

Firstly id like to see a source from nasa itself. And even though id trust it anyway, it shouldnt be surprising or amazing our solar system produces some kind of magnetic disturbance that would form a shield, and its least surprising of all it would form a sphere as spheres have the least surface tension. Any object ever will immediately form a sphere if its allowed.
>>
>>18938934
t.alien
>>
>>18942100
The surface tension argument is what I always go to when I'm trying to redpill flat earthers on how physics actually works.
>>
>>18942667
Flat Earthers don't care about how physics works, they claim it's all lies. The only thing you can do with a flat earther is walk away.
>>
>>18942672
I'm learning that much.
But I can't help myself from trying to stop the spread of their degeneracy.
Re-education camps are a slippery slope, but people who are out there spouting "muh firmament", "muh icewall" are all candidates in my opinion.
>>
>>18939859
People like you are why this board is seen as a joke. Goddamn.
>>
>>18942715
you can always tell a flat-earther. you just can't tell them much.
>>
>>18942789
so every retard who believes on the rapture like you or the exodus are a joke too? dont tell me that you have never ever read the bible in your life or your mother or father dont believe on jesus??? if you are an atheist or whatever you are if you can see behind the pantheism you are a fucking joke and good as dead
>>
>>18938915
how dare you talk about helipause an actual science proven thing on a paranormal shit
>>
>>18942789
everything is a damm joke man! the one who is a fucking jester is you because you cant see what is hidden on plane sight and the whole board is a fucking joke
>>
holy fuck, chill out people
>>
>>18938852
In the Navy!
>>
>>18938915
That's interesting as well though. It's pretty intriguing that there is a shield out there that is protecting us from getting BTFO by the horrors of space. Why's it there?
>>
>>18942891
physics.
surely by horrors of space you mean radiation.
>>
>>18942891
There is no shield. Again it's where the sun's solar wind meets the interstellar wind.

That is the two "winds" are the same strength. This doesn't mean we're being "protected" from anything. In fact, given the heliopause is so far away from the earth, it means the we're getting blasted far more strongly from the sun's solar wind than the interstellar wind ever could.

You could just as easily argue that the interstellar wind is failing to protect us from the much stronger solar wind from the sun.
>>
>>18942836
>>18942859
Do you even fucking listen to yourself?
You're just rambling and yelling, you can hardly put together a coherent sentence.
Fucking hell.
>>
>>18942908
Just let him bark at the dark, Anon. Sooner he gets use to it now, the more accepting he'll be of it later.
>>
>>18938835
Why would I care about anything tied to Gaia.com? I'm not buying your shitty package because you leave ZERO EVIDENCE in your previews. It's all new age hippy feel good "vibes" and similar trash. If I'm gonna pay, I want EVIDENCE I can't find anywhere else. Not just words.
>>
File: IMG_4482.jpg (80KB, 485x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4482.jpg
80KB, 485x533px
>>18939065
>>18939068
>when you try and be a smug shittler and it backfire
>>
>>18942898
Yeah radiation and gamma ray bursts are fucking scary
>>
>>18943309
backfires"
>>
>>18938934
This
>>
File: 1486594542834.jpg (12KB, 261x210px) Image search: [Google]
1486594542834.jpg
12KB, 261x210px
>NASA study
>source is ancientcode.com

Really gets the noggin jogging.
>>
>>18938835
That's just what happens when a star moves through space. It's not like a fucking magical alien force field, it's because a star is a massive object with a huge electromagnetic field.
>>
File: url.jpg (6KB, 304x39px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6KB, 304x39px
>>18943441
here faggot, pic related
I can't post a direct link because this shitty site thinks it's spam, what the fuck
>>
File: 1476599285371.png (152KB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
1476599285371.png
152KB, 359x414px
>>18938835
Everyone who isn't a retarded shitposter already knew this.

>>18938867
Observe, morons.
>>
>>18939100
>skepticism and cynicism isn't commonplace around here?

not anymore it fucking isn't. raise any question against some OP's dumb as fuck post and out comes 'lol ur a shill faget', even if you provide valid and verifiable counter evidence. there's little to no discourse on this board these days. it sucks.
>>
File: electric universe.jpg (12KB, 270x199px) Image search: [Google]
electric universe.jpg
12KB, 270x199px
>>18939219
http://www.ice-age-ahead-iaa.ca/electric_universe.html

This is about global warming, but they are talking about the Sun forming a shield around the heliosphere.

So, what do you base your claim on?
>>
File: lobotomized crew.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lobotomized crew.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
So when are we going to space and deleting xenos?
>>
>>18938957
>Where are you getting this information
Its in the law of one series, pretty sure its in other places to
>>
>>18939883
https://youtu.be/1zkWd12_SXg?t=15

cool channel
>>
File: 1486736046861.jpg (141KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486736046861.jpg
141KB, 576x768px
>>18938888
woah buddy
>>
>>18938957
It is called education. You should try it sometimes.
>>
>>18939266
The problem is, once you become a multi planet or multi-system species, it becomes IMMPOSSIBLY hard to exterminate enough of a species for them to go extinct.
If you wanna dominate the galaxy early, you gotta start cracking planets open and building fleets of ships to propigate with. Also there is the off chance that you miss a whole planet of people who make it their meaning in life to kill you back just as hard.

With FTL travel this become a little easier to do though.
>>
>>18942092
One of my favorite ones.
>>
>>18945649
t. SSP Navy General
>>
>>18938886

tfw Earth is the North korea of the universe
>>
>>18945111
>law of one
nigga das gay
>>
Umean the hecking OORT CLOUD
Oml we get worse every day
Honestly.jpeg
>>
>>18946338
Nope, not at all. It is about the heliossphere
>>
>>18939111
1000 years is nothing to Ra
>>
>>18946302
numbers say you're gay
>>
>>18939266
>if they weren't winners they wouldn't still be around.
Well any race that are dumb enough to poison its own biosphere will probably not survive in the long run. Being assholes to every one except ourselves started to become a disadvantage after the industrial revolution. Any alien species that hasn't come to the same conclusion will probably destroy itself in a planetary ''civil war'' before leaving their own solar system.
>>
File: 1451957202093.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451957202093.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>18939570
>actual live autism
>>
>>18939175
The Universe is flat
>>
>>18946873
Thats actually probably true
>>
File: 1469037311907.jpg (109KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1469037311907.jpg
109KB, 444x460px
ITT: Literally not a single person has even read the
first page of the study or understand anything about it
>>
>>18938835
Galactic Federation Citizen Quarantine Protected status. Requesting EVAC 1 guest.
>>
>>18938852
This is your captain speaking, bring me a god damn coffee you lazy ass space sailor.
>>
>>18939004
The lighto bringeru desu.
>>
>>18938835
Heliosphere is spherical. What a fucking twist.
>>
>>18938852
so has my dream to be a sailor scout finally come true??
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.