[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend told me to post this here, I'll go with it I guess.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3336.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3336.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My friend told me to post this here, I'll go with it I guess.

I don't really believe in paranormal bullshit or anything but this truly terrified me. About a minute ago I was looking through photos on my iPhone and among the various shitty memes and actual memories I found a black square that was labelled a 5 second video. The video was apparently shot around a downtown area I go to around 5:22 PM, but I never shot any videos at that time. I don't remember shooting videos at that point, anyways.
I clicked it to see what it was about, and it turned out to be a 30 second video, but pure black. I couldn't see anything, so I turned up the volume and put the phone to my ear. Around the 20 second mark I heard a very subtle thunderstorm kind of noise, maybe a heavy wind. Just before the video was over though, this weird girl spoke and it was insanely loud. It got cut off and I couldn't interpret what she said, but good god it scared me.
Am I going to die, /x/?
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 1490506983218.jpg (11KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
1490506983218.jpg
11KB, 323x241px
>>18938160
we're all going to die, anon.
>>
>>18938160
post the vid
>>
>>18938178
https://youtu.be/9LtyVWGrCiA
I listened again and I heard an "um", I don't know where it came from though
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
You said it was 5 seconds long originally, so if you speed it up by 550% then it's the actual audio. Must've somehow been distorted by your iPhone.
>>
>>18938206
also you're still gonna die though
>>
>>18938178
This.
>>
File: IMG_1273.jpg (36KB, 477x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1273.jpg
36KB, 477x426px
Bruh I had no idea

It's completely flat dude
>>
Honestly mate, you probably took a slow motion video in your pocket, it happens.
>>
>>18938160
The video is obviously slowed down, try speeding it up to get a clearer result, I would recommend speeding it up to 5 seconds
>>
>>18938185
the sound n the video sounds familiar with my sleeping app, one night I woke up in the middle of the night and went back to sleep, after replaying the seeping app it made those kind of noises...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.