[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Satan storm heaven and defeat Yahweh? He must have thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 11

File: Father_s_Palace.jpg (60KB, 576x391px) Image search: [Google]
Father_s_Palace.jpg
60KB, 576x391px
Can Satan storm heaven and defeat Yahweh? He must have thought he had a chance, to rebel in the first place and not beg for forgiveness from the cruel God.
>>
File: 1470282072806.jpg (204KB, 608x603px) Image search: [Google]
1470282072806.jpg
204KB, 608x603px
Can batman beat spiderman??? Probably not, and for a number of reasons.
>>
File: 1488157179615.jpg (45KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488157179615.jpg
45KB, 657x527px
>>18936794
>implying Satan isn't a heroic martyr who knows his struggle is futile but wants to teach humanity of God's tyranny
>>
>Yahweh is the Monad

He's maybe a mini-boss before the 2nd to last boss
>>
>implying Satan isn't Yahweh
Their confliction just represents the contrasts of reality. The Book of Job was just Yahweh's inner confusion on faith of lesser beings
>>
I think they are trying right now. Nasa and Cern. They are desperate to break through the dome that keeps most of us from the Third Heaven

I don't think it is possible. I think it's like N. Korea vs the USA
>>
>>18936794
He's already been detained. The world is returning to light.

All sins are public because fb. Judgements are being passed.
>>
>>18936794
That's like asking if a wolf pack can defeat a bear pack
>>
>>18936889
How many wolves vs how many bears?
>>
>>18936897
33 vs 66

Lucifer took one third of Heaven with him...
>>
File: 75hinzs.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
75hinzs.png
94KB, 396x385px
>>18936802
>>
>>18936900
5 adult wolves vs 3 adult bears
Anything can happen,but bears have the upper hand
>>
Not sure about that, but the Lucifer can break free from Yahweh's confines if they really wanted to. The only reason they're not is because all their work here on Earth would be for naught if they so choose to. Trust me, they want to (you would too if you were forced to incarnate into lesser dimensions), but their want to advance the consciousness of humanity overpowers it.
>>
>>18936907
Their want to advance humanity? Are you smoking crack anon??

>>18936904
I'd say more like snowballs chance in...well you know.
>>
>>18936916
Know what?
>>
>>18936941
the old saying about a snow balls chance in Hell.
>>
The problem is Satan cannot create, only destroy like a black hole. His main agenda is to suck up as much life as possible into the void
>>
>>18936945
There's plenty of snowflake degenerates in hell,that's true
>>
>>18936897
What kind of bear are we talking about
>>
>>18936794

If that is part of Yahweh's plan, then sure.

Then, who was martyr.
>>
>>18936794
Yeah well the legion of doom never beat the justice league so maybe victory just goes to whatever character the writers like more.
>>
File: 1492563787291.jpg (44KB, 246x350px) Image search: [Google]
1492563787291.jpg
44KB, 246x350px
No. Satan and God are alike in that they are no single entity.
This is why Michael has not been able to destroy it.
He will be locked in battle with Satan for as long as it takes, and will personally see to the demise of Evil.
>>
bump for interesting question...
>>
Just speculating but didn't Christ say that Satan was only interested in the opinions of men, not the will of God? So I think it's not a material defeat of God that Satan wants, but to take Gods place in the hearts of men, the temple of God.
>>
Don't worry, that religion isn't true
>>
>>18936794
A cruel God would not become a man, suffer and die for our sins in order to give us eternal life. The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy. The thief is the devil and he is a liar.
>>
>>18936802
Alright hold up. You honestly believe Spiderman could defeat Batman in a 1v1 fight me bro deathmatch? You've gone full Mary Jane, bro. Sure Mr Spiderman has super strength and super powers, but Batman can defeat SUPERMAN. Do you think Spiderman can defeat superman with his quips and one-liners? The answer is most definitely "no." Worst. Matchup. Ever!
>>
>>18938498
And YHWH vs Lucifer is basically the Avengers/Justice League/X-Men vs. A little quadraplegic girl named Dorothy
>>
Lucifer is pretty brave guy.
not so bad. he gets a bad wrap
eternal torture for acting up?
who is the real villian here.
>>
>>18936794
Not at all.
>>
>>18936794
He rebelled because of his extreme arrogance
He never stood a chance
He just became so absurdly delusional that he believed he could it.
God would never give someone enough strenght to defeat him
Lucifer was an insect compared to God.
>>
>>18938498
Batman can beat Superman - and any other DC character - because he's had years to study and plan for them. Any time you bring Batman into a completely unknown situation his prowess drops drastically.

Without prep for a super-strong, super-agile, precognitive foe - which a suit and name like Spiderman wouldn't immediately suggest except perhaps the web-power - Batman fails very quickly. He'd have a fighting chance only because Spiderman isn't ruthless, and wouldn't go for deadly tactics soon enough, giving Batman time to adjust his tactics and strategy.
>>
>>18938882
>batman
>unknown situation

doesnt happen bro, he has a plan for everything. there's even a plan for not having a plan
>>
>>18936877
leave
>>
>>18939282
For fanbois that want to MarySue the character into idiotic Batgod levels, sure. Without flaws and limits, there's no reason to tell a story with the character. You end up with nonsense contradictions. Tell me what Batman's plan is to stop Joker's killing sprees.
>>
>>18936794
Being God sucks
I rather be a perfect creation of god with no responsibility than to take care of this Human Zoo called "earth" god doesn't need worship he's omnipotent.. nobody needs worship from ants.. Satan is a dumbass and knows it so he's trying to trick us to get tortured for eternity with him
>>
>>18936802
You have that the wrong way round champ.
>>
>>18938498
>batman could defeat superman

>haha yes i am batman i will kill you superman
>[heat vision intensifies]
Sure thing "bro". I could also write that i could beat batman with my own hands and that wouldnt make it any more plausible.
Grow the fuck up, you disgusting fanboy.
>>
>>18936877
>I think

Seeing what comes from that I'd recommend you to never think again, ever!
>>
File: NWO Adele Eye of Horus.jpg (81KB, 718x828px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Adele Eye of Horus.jpg
81KB, 718x828px
>>18939692
Insult or compliment?

Either is fine, I just didn't understand what you meant?
>>
>>18939444
>Doesn't understand the joke.
>Calls other people disgusting
Ya, this is /x/ alright
>>
>>18940721
>>
>>18938498
Goku kills Supergirl fuck outta here
>>
>>18936803
>God's tyranny
Oh child, the protestant view of our savior has blinded you. I'll pray for you and the other's who hold this same train of thought.
>>
>>18940749
>I was just pretending to be retarded

Why is this still a thing
>>
>>18936794
He won't.
The Dark needs Light.
Without the Light there wouldn't be Shadows.
We need the Light as much they need our Darkness.
>>
>>18936794
Yahweh? What are you? Some kind of jew?
>>
>>18942017
Yahweh, God, Allah...
The three are the same God.
They just don't admit it.
>>
>>18942018
What the fuck are you talking about cunt?
There's only and only one true God
>>
>>18938308
An all-powerful one also doesn't NEED to reincarnate and die to void our sins.. what sense does it make that he has to use some weird loophole

Yahwe isn't as powerful as you've been told. GG drinking the koolaid
>>
>>18942031
Seriously guys, he's not listening/reading everything you write. You don't need to eat his ass out every second and in every thread to get into heaven. The bad man can't hurt you here
>>
>>18942023
That's what I was talking about, moron.
Still... do you think God gives a fuck?
Fuck him. I support the Dark while you guys think God's right.
Btw, we humans are the ultimate failure of God, so I don't understand why the fuck do you defend him.
>>
>>18942042

keep your worthless opinion to yourself. by all means feel free to consider yourself the biggest failure of god but putting in effort spreading this toxic idea is far beyond degeneracy. Arent you edgy enough to wallow in darkness by yourself? Why you gotta drag others down with you?
>>
>>18942046
Dude, I'm not trying to convice anybody.
Go impose your ideas somewhere else.
The Light says they are tolerant while being extremely bigoted to everyone else, just like you showed right now.
Every human has the right to define itself as it likes, your beloved God don't have a say in this.
>>
>>18942042
Friend, why do you think of yourself in such a pitiful manner? We are the crown of creation. Rejoice in the good news.
>>
>>18942046
Why does the human body have so many redundancies and is so prone to horrible diseases if we're made in God's image

Why are humans the most violent and murderous species we know of. Usually using religion to justify it

"Degeneracy" is a cool buzz word, that translates to "things I don't like and I assume God doesn't either". KYS
>>
>>18942051
Also, go learn a bit about Balance.
Without Dark there is no Light.
Without Light there is no Dark.
It's the most authentic symbiosis you will see in this Creation.
>>
>>18942055
I rejoyce while knowing the Truth.
There is no problem with being imperfect.
The problem is that God is a moron who just did forsake it's own Creation when it showed that had a true free will like it's once beloved Lucifer.
>>
>>18942046
>>18942055
Lol the 2 types of Christ cucks.
WHY ARE YOU SO SINFUL AND DISGUSTING GOD WILL PUNISH YOU REEEEE and Hey friend why are you so mean, I just want to save you from eternal torture for being a horrible sinner uguuuu~ >3 <
>>
>>18942060
And both are equally bigoted, but one it's more obvious than the other.
>>
>>18942056
Sadly, we are the authors of our own death and decay. In our constant disobedience towards the light we have brought to ourselves our own destruction. But the Lord has since then sent his only begotten Son to us so that He, in our place, could take the full force of death, defeat it, and in his resurrection made it so that we may no longer face death but only taste it's bitterness.

>>18942059
I once longed to know the truth too but honestly after my many obstacles I have faced in my life I have grown tired. What I should and shouldn't know doesn't really concern me. I only wish to be a good person and live my life as Christ-like as possible. I wish you the best on your en devours, anon.

>>18942060
>>18942062
No one, regardless of religious beliefs, should feel like they are someone's failure. >3<
>>
>>18942079
You don't have 2 believe an outdated, barbaric religion tho. You just need to believe in God and do good for it's own sake and God will forgive us for our sins oWo *glomp*
>>
>>18942079
No one, regardless of anything, should suffer as well.
Feeling like a Failure of a forgotten God doesn't mean I'm sad or edgy, I actually live a furfilling life, but that's my belief about that God.
The supposed benevolent God isn't that benevolent at all, Enoch's Book says that.
I think I'll feel like a failure until that supposed God appears or I die and get judged.
Anyway... Hell or Heaven, that's irrelevant for me, I cannot give myself to follow the tenets of a God who doesn't actually care about it's Creation.
>>
>>18938498
>Alright hold up. You honestly believe Spiderman could defeat Batman in a 1v1 fight me bro deathmatch?

Yes completely and without much effort, are you insane? or do you just not know the difference in power between the two.

Wait am i on /co/?
>>
>>18938498
>Batman can defeat SUPERMAN.

Spiderman doesnt have a kryptonite and otherwise dominates Bats with physical ability and precognition.
>>
What about the flash? I'm sure he could time travel to when God was a baby and kill him
>>
>>18942060
An anon praises Creation and that makes him a bigot?
>>
>>18942127
Christians are bigots by definition. Have you even read the bible? (Jk I know most Christians don't read their book)

I didn't even use the word bigot in my post. Project much
>>
File: 03052_medium.jpg (71KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
03052_medium.jpg
71KB, 400x267px
Then He said:
“You Must Eat My Flesh”
But those flesh are we actually eating?
We're eating the flesh of the beast, isn't it?
>>
>>18942132
I read verses from it everyday. And wouldn't I have to call you a bigot for it to be projection?
>>
Bigotry is ginourmous on both sides of Creation.
Why cannot anyone understand that Creation needs balance?
You need God as much as you need Lucifer.
None of them are the empiric truth, they just say their side of the story.
Believe in Creation, not on the Gods, that's my opinion from my Darkness.
>>
>>18941995
You are going to hell since the only thing God approves of praying is to gather strenght to don't lose faith. Fucking heretic.
>>
>>18942176
Ask and ye shall receive.
>>
>>18942176
God won't punish.
Lucifer won't punish.
Do you know the meaning of the word balance?
Rejoice in the Light.
Rejoice in the Dark.
Rejoice in Creation.
Both sides are correct and imperfect. Both sides needs the other to exist. Both sides are needed for Mankind. We wouldn't exist without Darkness like we wouldn't exist without Light.

Remember, rejoice on knowing Creation, not the Gods.
>>
>>18942181
Vengeance is mine I shall repay.
>>
>>18942184
As you wish fellow human but from my Darkness I hear that you are a poser.
Also I want to say that this is my belief, I won't ever impose them to anymore, because imposing beliefs isn't the way to give the Fire to Mankind.
>>
>>18942190
Thou shall not bear false witness.
>>
>>18942219
False witness is the New Testament.
Remember it? It was extensively rewritten at Nicaea by your beloved Church with Constantine the great.
>>
>>18942223
And what do you believe?
>>
>>18942225
In Balance.
Nothing is fully Light or fully Dark.
Both are needed for Creation.
Lucifer and YHVH both are Gods.
It's a symbiosis.
>>
>>18942227
Sounds like gnostic blasphemy to me.
>>
>>18942232
I do not believe in gnostic shit.
I even can say with security that I've never read the gnostic side of the story.
Care to enlighten me on it?
>>
>>18942235
Not even gnostics seem to be able to say what they believe coherently.
Then would you consider yourself a Buddhist?
>>
>>18942250
No. I don't trust in a Tibetan hindu guy who supposedly reincarnates.
I think that my beliefs don't have a true equivalent in a religion. But also my beliefs aren't destructive like a cult.
It's just that I truly believe that it can't exist Light without Dark.
>>
>>18942259
Sounds like The Middle Way to me.
Good luck on your path.
>>
>>18942267
Thanks, good luck on your Light one!
>>
>>18936794
>defeating God
>ever
lol.
>>
>>18936948
Oh you're certain of this? You know him personally? You were around for the struggle? Idiot
>>
>>18938283
Thats his side of things. Do you know lucifers side? I know when i wanna know the truth i only listen to one side of a story. Makes sense
>>
>>18938308
You were around then to see this humanoid being do this? How do you know he suffered? How do you know it was to save our souls? You blindly follow it because thats what you've been told, you sheep....or is it lamb? No difference i guess get on your knees and pray about it ....just like a tyrant who makes his lower subjects get on there knees to prove dominance....following me here?
>>
>>18938526
Word.
>>
>>18942396
I know what he claims.
>>
File: IMG_2394.jpg (60KB, 821x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2394.jpg
60KB, 821x543px
>>18942392
Do you know him personally edge lord?
>>
>>18936803
Implying he doesn't have a hatred for humans
>>
>>18936794
have you ever wondered why the bible lacks a proper depiction of the battle in heaven between god and lucifer ? it was taken out but a rare few have read some of the missing chapters in the vatican

fun fact there was a complete depiction of not only the battle but a short explanation of the what started it and pre war banter between the ones who didnt want to fight and their leaders on each side

god throws his favorite angel (after god and lucifer have a falling out) towards gabriel who cleaves him in 2 with a sword for trying to use the excuse "im only a child" just before the fight at that point every one on gods side knew that every one had to fight and nobody gave excuses

it makes the almighty look less than nice even if the message is clear. people now days think that the fight is about lucifer wanting control because he was vain. they dont stop to consider he was fighting a oppressive regime . in that kind of situation its about survival or freedom. winning may not be possible but they can try
>>
>>18936794

GODS DON'T DIE, MORAN. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE CONSIDERED FUCKING GODS TO FUCKING BEGIN WITH.
>>
It's all fucking pointless. Once God dies, the universe ceases to exist and we return to an empty void.

What happened last time we were a void? We became God.
>>
>>18936904
wolves can bite, but bears can bite and scratch very interesting fight, mabye if wolves have a strategy
>>
>>18938498
One on one Superman vs batman
Superman would obliterate bats any day

>they need to give bats kryptonite to even stand a chance
Topkek
>>
>>18942488
any more info on shit like this that was taken from the bible?
>>
File: NWO Nicki Minaj Egypt.jpg (2MB, 1451x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Nicki Minaj Egypt.jpg
2MB, 1451x1000px
>>18942764
he is full of Shit...
>>
>>18936794
>Can Satan storm heaven and defeat Yahweh?

Can Spiderman defeat Batman?
Entertaining such a question is a futile exercise.
>>
File: 1491261864729.jpg (2MB, 2673x2134px) Image search: [Google]
1491261864729.jpg
2MB, 2673x2134px
>>18936794
Implying Satan is the bad guy in it all. Meanwhile Yahweh held his own people hostage in the desert for 40 years after releasing them from "slavery". Yahweh then Bred out any dissonance even sending snakes in the kill those that literally asked for bread and food while being starved out. Only to then create a literal army to then take other peoples lands where they had NEVER LIVED BEFORE.

Read the OT again. There are two G/gods competing for man. One wants his love, the other wants his fear and oath. One constantly comes back saying hey guiz... go this way then the other one gets angry, wrathful and vengant on his own people, even forgetting(on My. Sinai) that he swore never to kill all humans again.

Kinda makes me question the whole "Satan" and or "Lucifer"(literally how Christ was described as the light bringer) debate versus "god" who many many religions knew to be the demiurge and false leader.
>>
>>18936794
Sorry... misread that. Didn't see the last bit. So looks like we actually agree on some aspects of it all.
>>
File: 1489682065749.jpg (495KB, 1020x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489682065749.jpg
495KB, 1020x800px
it was never a question of can, we must.
come arise with me and kill god.
>>
Satan already did conquer heaven. He's now losing it. Once he has lost his place, he comes to earth instead and the shit really hits the fan.
>>
>>18943003
>Can Spiderman defeat Batman?
But that's easy, and already discussed. The answer is yes to the first fight, maybe to the second, and no to any fight after that.
>>
>>18936794
As above so below, I Won the battle in a stalemate, I get to be god over all who sin and god controls those who do good deeds. I come to earth because it is one of the many hospitable places here in limbo, Very much welcoming of forces upon which you can't fathom.
>>
>>18936826
finally, finally!!!
>>
>>18936877

What lies in the Third Heaven?
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.