[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on serpents True ancient gods? Representation of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

Redpill me on serpents

True ancient gods?
Representation of the potency of nature?
Cool looking animal that looks like calligraphy?

What's the actual deal with religion, history, the occult and snakes?
>>
hello guys
>>
From what I can remember the snake is analogous to the moon. The changing phases of the moon were considered representative of a snake changing its skin. The snake was considered an "immortal" animal because of this renewal. The phases of the moon were used as important markers in the calendar cycles of the seasons and its endless regeneration was displayed on the ground in the form of the world "dying" in winter and "resurrecting" in spring.

The snake is also a living phallus so there is something in that as well.
>>
File: images (25).jpg (23KB, 292x500px) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
23KB, 292x500px
>>18936532
We have serpent energy sealed inside us. The ancient Taoists, vedic people and some african tribes (can't remember their name) discovered this serpent energy and tried to harness it. Hindus used kundalini yoga, taoists used various meditation methods and those tribes used some ritualistic dance for their awakening. I think ancient people discovered this energy and later they started worshipping it. externally. Pic related even Greeks discovered serpent energy.
>>
Evolutionary psychologists/anthropologists believe that snakes were one of the primary animals we, as a species, learned to fear, along with spiders.
I guess it was easier to make the bad guy into a snake. Less to draw/easier to imagine.
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>18938079
>some african tribes
Could it be the Dogons?
>>
They're kinda like wobbly sticks and slide around on their stomachs flailing a tongue out. Most have venom but not all are deathly to humans. Best to stay away and look at from afar anon
>>
Mindless animal.

Depicted in stories/occult/religion/etc because they make a scary noise and can kill people really easily which makes them really scary but also kinda cool.
>>
File: TenTenandCaiCai_workingprogress.jpg (67KB, 765x990px) Image search: [Google]
TenTenandCaiCai_workingprogress.jpg
67KB, 765x990px
Creators of the land and the ocean.

The legend of Trentren Vilu and Caicai Vilu is the "legend of the geography and origin of the Chiloean archipelago", which was caused by a fierce battle between two mythical snakes, Tren tren Vilu (tren tren="related with the earth", vilu="snake") and Cai cai Vilu (Cai cai="related with the water", vilu="snake").
>>
The Snake is a symbol. Like so many other things too. Either trying to explain something or to represent something. An eagle means to represent dominance, for example. We give the things their meaning, either universally or locally.
>>
>>18938079
>we discovered serpent energy

That's nice. I've got some questions though:

>Why was the energy, found in HUMANS, related to serpents?
>Who named it serpent energy?
>Why?

>>18938085
>>18938119
>>18938161
Makes sense

>>18938128
Sounds cool and I can imagine ancient peoples believing giant snakes made rivers/canyons etc.

Why did Christianity demonize them?
>>
>>18936532
They are representative of the Cycles of time
>>
>>18938525
>Why did Christianity demonize them?

Because they worship a dark power.

If people knew what is being done to their children at baptism, the things romans did to christians would be considered a silly joke in comparison to what people would do to them now that they know.
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (29KB, 300x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
29KB, 300x308px
>>18936532
>What's the actual deal with religion, history, the occult and snakes?
It's an embedded memory in your DNA; a warning that remains in your head, silently screaming, reminding you that the reptilians are still here. Deep down, you know it's true.
>>
>>18938547
It's not a memory, it's still there. Go face to face with a python and tell me you're not scared.
>>
>>18938538
Why do so many successful athletes and celebrities thank God after winning?
>>
>>18938566
Fire insurance.
>>
>>18938566

Dark power / other god.
>>
>>18938566
Because they're selfish idiots. They don't thank their trainers or the people who sort out their diet. They don't thank their spouse or their family for putting them into the world. Actors who win awards don't thank the studio, or the writers or the other literally thousands of people who shot them to fame who worked on the project.

They use the opportunity to score brownie points with the big man and it personally pisses me off, because God had fuck all to do with it.
>>
>>18936678
Ty anon
>>
>>18936532
In real life, vampires work just like in tLoK:Soul Reaver© for Playstation™ and after a million years, the really old ones kind of looked like snakes

A vamp bitch god, who is real catty about how snakelike she looks now, rules the globalist elite using a shadow cabal of occultists

end of story
>>
File: 149320059385.jpg (62KB, 600x779px) Image search: [Google]
149320059385.jpg
62KB, 600x779px
>>18936532
Ever heard of the serpent men of Valusia ?
>>
>>18938566
Virtue signalling. Most pro athletes and celebrities are awful people in private.
>>
>>18938525
>Why did Christianity demonize them?
Christianity demonizes anything that leads to personal empowerment and self-realization.
>>
I always thought that game everyone had on their phones had a few years back may have been a sigil of somekind... the snake was even chasing an apple, in some versions
>>
I am strongly convinced that true meaning of snek in general is about frequency of sound, brain EM wave or whatever but its all about frequency

Ive heard somewhere that what Bible describes as first WORD (big bang?) in fact it was a SOUND - first core frequency of God. Dont remember where it was and which mythology says so.
If you look at picture of Marduk the dude from Babylon (his symbol being some snake beast) http://www.crystalinks.com/mardukrelief.jpg he holds something that looks like waves oscilating between 2 balls.
Here https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/Chaos_Monster_and_Sun_God.png he holds two tuning forks https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuning_fork
Jumping forward:
In central myth of Egypt, it is said that Isis resurrected Osiris with song which is sound which is frequency. See caduceus with two sneks as symbol of medicine and/or DNA. There were experiments with DNA and music that showed that dna strings reacted clearly to old classical music and didnt give a single fuck about rock or metal i think.
Ancient instruments were tuned to 432hz - flutes , harps. Old classical music was played on instruments tuned lower than today, at A=432hz (or lower ) - Vivaldi made it law afaik in Italy and strongly opposed against bumping it up because it ruins natural resonance and beauty of music. Current 440Hz standard introduced by jews of rockefellers and riothchilds is a fucking cacophony of glass scratching on metal sheet - here: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_cymatics18.htm and here http://www.viewzone.com/432hertz
1/2
>>
Go listen to 432hz music on yt or itunes. I recently got ejected into orbit by Carlos Nakai: Earth Spirit album (yt) - Navaho native Amreican playing only flute (dont know if 432hz). There is almost no melody there. Single tones are melody by themselves. Its cosmic deep spiritual experience if you take a moment to contemplate it or better meditate.

And of course there is Tree of Life with its 7 central points that are representing 7 chakras in human body. There are tons of articles relating specific frequencies to chakras but A=432hz is from "matrix of 9" - multiples of nine, which is a string of numbers containing all precessional numbers, 432x432=speed of light, diameter of moon=2160 , sun, earth and much more stuff (in miles). But when you replace it with 440 its just pile of garbage. Nothing fits anymore and because of this it can not resonate properly.
If Im correct yoga says about dormant snek energy in root chakra, when you awake it with meditation and visualisation which isnt too hard and direct it up along the spine to crown or eye chakra then you can awake 3rd eye and all masons with their symbolism and secret societies can go fuck themselves.
Also go read about Djed in Egypt - dudes with staves that allgedly could transform into sneks. Lucas took them as a source story for SW Jedis. Even cucked wikipedia hints now that music DJ term is related to them.
Egyptian owl in hieroglyphic alphabet is M. Like in OM mantra. Owl is symbol of wisdom. When you perform OM mantra properly and tune it you can feel it vibrating in whole body and moving it. Frequency again.

When looking at 7 chakras all I see is Gods instrument with 7 notes to play music. But thats of course my subjective perception of things.

Nikola Tesla said: If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.
2/2
>>
>>18936678
In what culture?
>>
File: 1484008312735.jpg (449KB, 722x948px) Image search: [Google]
1484008312735.jpg
449KB, 722x948px
>>18936532
A huge fucking snake came through my ceiling one day when I was trying to have a nice day and play a video game. The snake looks at me for a long time intimidatingly before crawling through my sun roof hatch thing and on to my roof. And then it crawled into my air conditioner and back into my house. When I was on my roof prying off the air conditioning unit container, I looked to my right and low and behold what do I spy my dear brothers but another snake in a tree on a branch many feet above me and what did it have but my flying squirrel I had been feeding and who had been keeping me company for years.

All I could do for the second time was to look on with no power as this snake slowly squeezed this squeeling squirrel. And bit him. Horribly.

It was then that I thought all this bullshit about snakes to be bullshit.

I respect them and notice them more now. That snake was territorial, it did that on purpose to drive me out of its den; my house. Be careful when walking under branches or in grass. A divine healer prophet moon goddess might bite you and you die.

>I wanted to say that last night but I was banned for asking what aryans were, as hitler believed they were aliens. Before that I got banned for posting a shirtless feminine male, and the mod thought it was an underage girl and banned me. Mods; please stop bullying :'(
>Mean ole snake actin ole mods.

I have more opinions on snakes. Some mystical and deep, some observances. I wanted to post what I wrote last night but I'll check out the thread later probably.
>>
File: 1472511894899.jpg (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472511894899.jpg
130KB, 800x800px
>>18940100
>but my flying squirrel I had been feeding and who had been keeping me company for years.
>All I could do for the second time was to look on with no power as this snake slowly squeezed this squeeling squirrel. And bit him. Horribly.
>It was then that I thought all this bullshit about snakes to be bullshit

Why didn't you save your squirrel, you sick, pathetic fuck? A stiff broom handle beats a snake every time. A wet towel defeats a motherfucking King Cobra, devourer of constrictor boas and other snake-eating cobras.
>The snake looks at me for a long time intimidatingly
>do nothing
>animal companion dies

Are you paraplegic?
>>
>>18940074
>>18940068
Ive also seen some claims that Djed from egypt became Templars and some assasin cult in asyria (?) finally evolving into today masons or other secret circlejerk tinfoilers
>>
>>18938562
that's not what the anon meant, tough guy
>>
>>18938566
>>18938588
>>18939977
because the majoirty of Americans (I assume you're referring to American athletes/celebs) are religious and these people need to save face/do damage-control. give it a generation.
>>
>>18940124
This tree was like three stories high. I didnt have a broom handle. That wouldnt have done anything. I went to my grand parents house and got a shot gun, the squirrel, many stories higher than I died almost instantly though.
>>
File: 1493023247858.png (258KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493023247858.png
258KB, 500x500px
>>18940124
I was in a small hot trailer, I had just woken up and felt sick. I have dealt with many things like this, but when a snake came out of my ceiling, a few feet above my head, and ai have no weapons, in a small space, and it is between the door and I, all I could do was stay calm and wait to see what it did.

Its easy to say you would do this and that until you are actually in a real life situation.
>>
>>18940129
Interesting thing is how accurate would be relating this assasin cult from asyria to faceless cult ARYA(ns) got into in Game of Thrones
>>
The thing about snakes is that they are
treacherous, they hide and can easily kill.
The skin shed fact just adds to it.
It's just an analogy for how evil thoughts comes to mind. No more no less.
>>
they're associated with a lot, off the top of my head dionysus immediately comes to mind
>>
>>18936532
Ancient knowledge of DNA depicted in symbols.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.