[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I found a glitch in the matrix today, allow me to greentext:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: matrix-system-fail_2784216b.jpg (95KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
matrix-system-fail_2784216b.jpg
95KB, 620x387px
I think I found a glitch in the matrix today, allow me to greentext:

>Be me
>Sitting in class today
>Bored
>Listening to professor explaining something
>As he's explaining, he abruptly cuts off in the middle of a word and starts a new sentence, kind of like a speech device cuts off and starts a new sentence very quickly and mechanically
>mfw

Is the matrix ripping apart /x/?
>>
>>18936307
sounds to me like you're just overthinking something that a lot of people do on a regular basis
>>
>>18936307
No, you're obviously imagin. Get a grip.
>>
yeah stop psyching yourself out op this is nothing of note
>>
>be your teacher, sadly
>be explaining the end of spanish colonialism due to the constant economic problems in the trade routes
>put the philipines wars as an example
>talk for 10 minutes before i realize I got carried away.
>stop mid sentence and go back to the original topic

>mfw OP thought a common speech pattern was some sort of defect in an infinitely complex universal simulation run by a ridiculously powerful superior race
>>
>>18936527
The "teacher" if i can even call it that anymore, stopped mid-word like a bot.
>>
File: faggo.png (401KB, 480x589px) Image search: [Google]
faggo.png
401KB, 480x589px
>>18936533
The inability to properly read social situations is a sign of autism.
>>
Oh man. Pretty sure you'd call paranormal investigators instead of an ambulance if someone near you suffers a stroke.
>>
>>18936307
have you ever been driving on the same road day in day out and as your mind wanders you auto pilot subconscious mind takes over and drives for you. Then when you snap out of it you remember you're driving and you have a fuzzy memory of the last minute or so of driving? Same thing is happening here. Most likely you drifted out whilst listening to his boring drone and then as you came back into reality you mind tried to join the two memories together again to make sense of the situation.
>>
One day I was talking to my friend and accidentally called him "Neo."
He was like "Why did you just call me Neo."
I said "I don't know, it just slipped."

The next day I was walking down the street with my grandmother and we ran into a woman with a baby carriage who was her acquantance. The woman said "Here is my son, Neo."

I was dumbstruck.
>>
>>18936307
I know that mandela effect gets a lot of hate around here, but this is exactly what it is. A glitch. They happen. Reality is a hologram.
>>
>>18936533
>you don't do that on a regular basis
I think you're the bot here, anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.