[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT zombies and virus theories ya'll remember when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>ITT zombies and virus theories

ya'll remember when the CDC tried to warn us about a 'zombie apocalypse'?
Why did they do that?
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2796394/flashback-cdc-warned-americans-2011-brain-eating-corpses-said-ready-zombie-apocalypse-ready-emergency.html

I understand that the novella was to appeal to us at the time, when zombies were a fad and all over every hot topic in north america, but perhaps they were hinting at something bigger.

Here's what I think.
>18, May 2011 CDC releases graphic novel appealing to not only children about being prepared for a zombie apocalypse. Some kind of warning.
>In December 2011, a Florida man killed and ate a homeless man in the city of Bridgeport, Connecticut, U.S.A. The perpetrator of the crime was later found insane and committed to a maximum-security psychiatric hospital.
>On May 26, 2012, police in Miami, Florida, shot and killed Rudy Eugene, 31, after he was found on the MacArthur Causeway naked and eating the face of Ronald Poppo, 65, who was homeless at the time. Police believed that Eugene was under the influence of a synthetic drug, but the autopsy of Eugene showed only marijuana in his system. A security camera at the headquarters of The Miami Herald caught the attack live on film, which quickly began making rounds on the internet. Poppo has had facial surgery since the attack and is having treatment for his face.
Everything goes quiet for a while
>Ebola

>On 16 August 2016, Florida State University student Austin Harrouff fatally stabbed a couple, Michelle Mishcon and John Stevens, in their garage and began eating their faces before being subdued by deputies
Then things get crazy again.
Coincidence

>The government is gonna make a vaccine, insisting and requiring that we all have it, we're all gonna turn into zombies
>>
>dailymail

no
>>
File: 1474287788860.jpg (202KB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474287788860.jpg
202KB, 1056x1080px
You're a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>18933565
it's got the story to remind you what happened.
>>
File: flyer.png (177KB, 1325x985px) Image search: [Google]
flyer.png
177KB, 1325x985px
the gmo is little ufos
<every corn syrup is space mutant aids>

get rekt

medium.com search vaccines are little ufos
>>
>>18933867
your mom is little ufos
>>
>>18933887
kek
>>
>>18933867
Why do all schizos always type with typos and have weird formats?
>>
>>18933553
I'm glad this is getting shilled out of existence. Have this bump, OP.
>>
>>18933553
Because zombies were really popular with pop culture at the time.
That's what they claim, anyways.
>>
>>18933565
>I can't even why isn't he linking huffpo? I'm literally shaking I bet anon's literally a white male
>>
>>18933553
See, if they said "a variant of mad cow disease/rabies" then I'd think something was up. Those are two diseases that cause insanity.
Ebola however, does not.
>>
Its faggotry like this that makes people think that they need to be violent in SHTF
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.