[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, in this thread post sources of secret information that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Hi guys, in this thread post sources of secret information that you think are accurate. The ones I found that seem to be accurate are Bob Lazar (physicist who went to MIT), Phil Schnieder (geologist), Aaron Russo (a filmaker who talked to a member of the Rockefeller family), Cathy O'Brien (a woman who was used as a slave by the government), Paul Hellyer (Canadian minister of defense), Wesley Clark (former Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO) and you may have not heard of her but Teal Swan (she's a spiritual teacher who provided some specific information not known to the public). Also, ask me anything and I can answer based on these sources.
>>
What's the most interesting thing you know?
What's the most groundbreaking information you found?
>>
>>18933539
The absolute most groundbreaking information I found was actually spiritual information, that everything is one (individuality is an illusion and nothing is seperate) and that you exist forever.
But in terms of secret information, the most interesting/groundbreaking info I found is that at least 11 species aliens have been in contact with humans and only 2 of them are benevolent (according to Phil Schnieder). He also said that the grey alien species is controlling human society and that they have an IQ of 1200. It was also interesting how alien craft travel, they bend spacetime itself to travel (according to Bob Lazar).
>>
How can you break the illusion of individuality? And do you believe it's possible for the average human to contact an alien species?
>>
>>18933666
You can meditate for a long period of time, or you can use a drug such as DMT.
And I believe it's possible but I don't know how, sorry. Maybe you can do so by astral projecting. Bc most aliens that are present on Earth are multi-dimensional.
>>
have to delete this thread now, I don't want to get into trouble :/
>>
It says I can't delete a post this old.
>>
Ralph Ring
>>
File: 1474302945642.jpg (456KB, 1500x2118px) Image search: [Google]
1474302945642.jpg
456KB, 1500x2118px
>>18933525
Palo Alto.
>>
>>18933525
thats just retarded
>>
>>18933525

Phil Schnieder, also known as the The Schniedernator and humanity's shining beacon.

A little backstory for those of you who don't know, Mr Schnieder (HSB) while working on a top secret project drilling underground tunnels for the U.S military unexpectedly came across a hostile alien life, courageously he and his team put their lives on the line to stop the alien threat, sadly during this battle the team was killed and only Mr. Schnieder survived, in the process he had some of his fingers melted off by alien laser technology but in the end he and he alone emerged victorious from the battle having killed all hostile aliens in the area. Times passed and wounds healed Mr. Schnieder felt the need to alert the public of the underground alien threat sadly the shadow military had him assassinated by staging a suicide. We lost another beacon of light that day and the darkness moves ever so closer. They still say to this day that if you've ever in a underground tunnel alone and whisper Mr. Schneider three times you can hear his fingers being melted off, or so the legend goes.
>>
Bob Lazar also known as Bob Laser.

Mr.Lazar had completed his degree in theoretical physics at MIT which they miss placed by the shadow military. He was offered a job at area 51 where he worked on an alien spacecraft that crashed into a weather balloon and was reasonable for reverse engineering that technology. One late night while at S4 he got drunk and decide to test out an alien spacecraft, while not knowing the full workings of the craft he time traveled into the future and was the reason behind the Arizona lights incident, once he returned back to the past he accidentally crashed the UFO into some swamp gas and fled on foot, never to be heard of again. The shadow military replaced him with a cyborg AI. They say that after the crash he ran all the way to MIT to find his degree and is still looking to this day.
>>
>>18933841
some of the symbols looks japanese
>>
>>18935089
>>18935045
bump
>>
I forgot one source, Al Bielek, who was known by Phil Schneider and claims to have time travelled to the future.
>>
These people are not credible.
>>
The best secret knowledge is right in front of you.
>>
>>18938761
why not?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.