[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evenin /x/, May we discuss lesser known abductions or abductions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: pasca4.jpg (423KB, 1184x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pasca4.jpg
423KB, 1184x1600px
Evenin /x/, May we discuss lesser known abductions or abductions from aliens that aren't grays? It may just be me, but the grays seem to "pop cultrish"

Then only one I am aware of is the 1973 pascagoula abductions of Charlie hickson.
>>
File: 1973pascagoula.jpg (234KB, 1807x864px) Image search: [Google]
1973pascagoula.jpg
234KB, 1807x864px
>>18933493
>>
I personally was visited but not abducted on multiple occasions by the little brownie looking ones. AMA
>>
>>18933516

Were they chill?
>>
>>18933534
Uhhhh... I guess but it was still terrifying. They were organized anyway.
>>
>>18933637

Organized? care to explain?
>>
>>18933779
Sure. They were in a little squad and obviously had different roles to fill. None of that gray "everybody seems like a scientist" deal they acted like something between a military unit and a band. One of them had something like a musical instrument that immobilized me while it was playing it and before they came into the house there were blinking lights and something like music outside of the window which in hindsight I assume kept my family asleep. This happened when I was a pretty little kid but it happened more than once and I have very clear memories of the parts I was able to grasp.
>>
>>18935239
You got raped dude and that fantasy is just your dumb ass way of coping
>>
>>18935260
>>>18935239
>You got raped dude and that fantasy is just your dumb ass way of coping
By a gang of Latinos
>>
>>18935260
>>18935558
Latinos small enough to stand up in the bottom half of a vertically sliding window?
>>
>>18935576
Yes
>>
>>18935780
I mean Latinos are short but they're not THAT short
>>
reptilians and insectoids/hybirds are known abductors

their methods include telepathy, hypnosis, mind control (paralysis), genetic manipulation, cloning, DNA coding, teleportation, remote viewing, cloaking, mind control, possession, telekinesis, memory manipulation, astral/virtual projection/manipulation (whereas your soul, mind and energy are transported and not your body, or you are being visited by just their spiritual hologram, so effectively this is to an extent allowing entities to be at two places in the same time, albeit their body and consciousness are separated).
>>
>>18933493
the original descriptions had the lower limbs fused into a trunk, not separate like that picture shows.

the abduction happened near a busy highway and across the river from a busy shipyard but none of the night workers or travelers reported seeing anything. There were numerous UFO reports in Mississippi that night but none were in the Pascagoula area and none matched the description of the UFO that Hickson and Parker reported.
>>
>>18938575
>the original descriptions had the lower limbs fused into a trunk, not separate like that picture shows.
care to explain more about this? I've heard about reptilians using plant based technology/hybridization before.
>>
>>18938579
the artist embellished that pic for whatever reason, probably to make it look 'cooler' than what was actually reported.
>>
>>18933508
I don't know were this is from but it seems fake

>mind/body/spirit
Did Ra litterally say "slash"? How would something like this come out of an interview? Or was this "Entity" just not sure which word to use?

>Consider a race who watches a movie
That is rhe best metaphor a cosmic entity can come up with... come on

But at least it's entertaining.
>>
>>18938592
It's indeed fake dude, some histrionic bald headed guru likes to pretend he can channel aliens
he even talks with a monotone cinematic " zomg alienz" voice
quite ridiculous if you consider this is a religion for some people
>>
>>18935576
I'm so sorry, your home was invaded and you were raped by manlet Latinos
>>
File: wound2.gif (288KB, 586x396px) Image search: [Google]
wound2.gif
288KB, 586x396px
human mutilation by aliens in South America
>>
Do really tall greys count? I remember a story about a kid running into one in the woods and getting abducted.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.