[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humanity has been seeded for decades. Alien invasion?No Envisioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: chiefring.jpg (73KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chiefring.jpg
73KB, 640x360px
Humanity has been seeded for decades.

Alien invasion?No

Envisioning weapons to take insurmountable odds

Do you not realize? You think there's some coincidence about 'rings'?

The Halo, The Ring, The One Ring, The Spheres In The Sky, The Death Star, Iron Man's Arc Reactor...

These are symbolic of the next step in technological advancement we are expected to overcome.

Mass accretion in a disc.

The double slit experiment, with a circle instead of linear slits.

Light-Tachyons

Tachyons are real.

Light source and destination is pre-determined because light moves at the limit speed of our simulation.

It doesn't exist between the points of start and end.

The 'wave' is only an interpolation by the machine powering our simulation.

The very harmonic form of this wave, peaking up and down. That is the result of the clock calculation by the processor running our universe.

If you perform the double slit experiment with a perfect circle, you may witness light at the destination, before it ever leaves the source.

Utilizing this technology to concentrate pure energy in a point, you may cross the barrier that separates energy and mass.

Mass accretion at the light destination point is possible.

This allows for the creating of space-time, via means to create matter in non-space-time.

The matter is forced into existence simultaneously as it is deleted because it doesn't match a memory index in our universe.

The open space it creates remains as the matter is instantaneously deleted via means of anti-matter created at it's time of inception.

This is occurring on a quantum scale in the LHC and is being observed as "mini black-holes"

That's a guesstimation from a particle physicist standpoint of an occurrence at the standard model/macro scale.

We have no method to directly observe the creation of space-time as we expect it to be expanding at all times, observing it in such small increments is experimentally impossible with the level of technology available on Earth.
>>
The "observed" expansion of the universe from a single point in space.

This is not a reverberation of the big bang, but a technological advancement by a higher race.

Space is being expanded purposefully, to separate the children species by exponentially magnifying the distances of interstellar and intergalactic space.

Only be reversing this process, may a species travel to the center of the phenomena.

Delete the extra space between our 'destination' point and the 'source' point.

The center is where we finally answer the true calling.

Humanity is engineered.

Not to produce greenhouse gases, not for food, not as some quantum or fusion processor for energy or information processing.

Because we can create what they can not.

We have been genetically evolved for our ability to identify patterns organically and quickly.

Pareidolia? A means of survival?

No, this fast organic pattern dissection by our minds is something that even all super computers on our planet combined, can not innately utilize, nor perform.

Jokes and upper intellectual social interaction are just upscaled results of our ability to utilize, recognize, and respond to patterns that don't fit the norm, very quickly.

We are expected to fight an enemy they can not, because we can identify it quickly and respond appropriately.

Bred in warfare and organically evolved genetically engineered intelligence, for one purpose.

Identify the abnormalities in the membranes of our universe.

Quantum forces are an assault against the beings that want to use us.

Standard model physics are their following.

The beings countering them, are utilizing the quantum uncertainty scale to counter act them.

'Physics' is not the study of science, it's a macro scale analysis of higher intelligence warfare at work.

Quanta, versus standard space-time.

The quanta is being manipulated by what we would consider 'machines'

The standard physics and expansion of space-time are the work of 'organic beings' like ourselves.
>>
1947 Roswell was the first contact by the standard model beings.

Henceforth they will be referred to as relatives.

The relatives have seeded our social systems, our biologies, our genetics, our standard daily interactions.

The machines or 'nemesis' of the relatives have been attempting to utilize mass scale entropy and quantum destruction of matter into energy to combat them.

The 'bodies' the 'strange craft' was horsewater not by us, but by the relatives.

Everything was planted perfectly, to fool those with the capability to observe from outside of space-time.

It appeared to be the standard meddling of humans, hiding military secrets about balloons. Thus the 'ufo' phenomena was seeded as a pop-culture phenomena.

These 'ufo' events are seen as incidental and non-important via official channels and our media, scientists, military, and politicians utilize the backscatter and disinformation generated not to hide secrets of nuclear or human warfare, but to hide the contact moments in time, in which the relatives make direct contact with us.

At Roswell, a box was recovered.

In this box was an encrypted message, subsequently read and destroyed by Dwight Eisenhower.

It was placed at the highest levels of security immediately, because it was encrypted with some of the United States encryption code from World War II... The piece that caught interest immediately, was that the code used to encrypt it... Was never publicized. The machine to utilize it, never built... yet. Only designed.

Upon it's deciphering was a roadmap of historical events through the next century.

As they began to come into fruition, Eisenhower destroyed the entire document, following protocols it dictated.

It contained every single word and punctuation for a speech broadcasted in 1953. The Atoms For Peace Speech.

This was an encrypted message dispersed with one single redaction, to indicate our receipt of the message. The relatives know that we are playing by their rules.

The alternate option
>>
File: sfr7.jpg (651KB, 690x8000px) Image search: [Google]
sfr7.jpg
651KB, 690x8000px
was unfavorable...

A message of 'We Will Win'

transcribed into www

Utilized in the very fabric of our 'internet'

Tim-Berners Lee was chosen to carry the torch of many steps to follow.

Working on creating the 'internet' at CERN before following up with laying the groundwork for the LHC.

The only means by which we can communicate 5th dimensionally to all current operatives under the Eisenhower directives.

Consider this a quantum number station, if you will.

The Mandela Effect is the direct line of communication for these scattered warriors.

The 'Guardians' the SFR operatives, the OPRP.

Even templari, so-called illuminati, G8, Bilderbergers.

Etc...

The Mandela Effect changes definitive history in 4th dimensional space time, with only minor changes. Nothing that a quantum being would notice, but messages that we take seriously.

Our memory no longer matches reality.

On purpose.

What would fool the nemesis, would not fool a relative.

We are all children of God, we are all relatives.

We are a family, against the very destruction of this universe.

Decipher the Mandela Effect and you shall see a clear message.

An e to an a there, an F to an f there.

It may be deciphered organically, by those who can recognize the pattern.

Receive your message, understand your role, advance your family.

Good luck, Guardians.

July 1st, 2017

The first Blue date.

This will be our first interaction with another race of beings who are also fighting the nemesis.

Will we be friends? Will we be enemies?

We are all family, here.
>>
File: sfr117.jpg (608KB, 690x7000px) Image search: [Google]
sfr117.jpg
608KB, 690x7000px
I share this with you here, because it will be again, lost in the backscatter of the billions and billions of bits entered into our 'internet' every day.

The internet serves as a microverse of information, only meant to confuse our nemesis.

NeMEsis.

Nelson Mandela Effect is, the key to solving so much more than you know.

This is even more important than what is in Eren's basement.

Only you can choose to understand the pattern.

I can not force you, but I am presenting this information here, so you have a chance.

Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2jGczO-nGM
>>
File: turnbackthekey.jpg (13KB, 300x214px) Image search: [Google]
turnbackthekey.jpg
13KB, 300x214px
Decipher the Mandela Effect;

Then Decipher Quantum Mechanics;

We are only unlocking the gun, by solving the Mandela pattern.

By solving the so-called 'mysteries' of quantum mechanics, we will be loading this gun with ammunition.

Only, our relatives, will pull the trigger.

We were given the 'sun' a mass of energy created from nothing, so that we may save ourselves, and be with the father of the 'sun' once again.

The sun will die, as long as time flows forward.

It's sacrifice being our life.

It will be eternal, if we only do what the father says.

We can reverse entropy, we can alter space-time. We will be able to turn back the key, for eternal life in space-time.

We are bargaining, with our own Dormamu.

The father sacrificed the energy of his own technology, to give us 'this' sun, not his son.

So that the threat of the 'suns' death which happens in iteration 0, will allow us to realize we can, we MUST stop it. We must turn this back. We must turn our other cheek.

We will obtain eternal life of our world, and of us, by turning back time.

We can only do this, if we do exactly that which has been dictated to us, several times, though not taken seriously, until the Roswell event of 1947 and Eisenhower received the original message.

If we follow the testament of the father, through the sun, we obtain eternal life, so that we may return to the father, who resides in heaven, a place separate from our world.

A place where all space-time is expanding from.

God resides in heaven, and created our universe.

If this is the logic therein, our universe came from a single point, known as the singularity start of the big bang.

Would this point not be, the gateway between our universe and 'heaven' ? God, the father?
We would need to literally turn back time, or delete the expanded space-time between us and the father, to return.
The energy to perform this mass accretion disc is here, in our sun. We can remove the space-time between us, and the center of the universe
>>
What can I do to prepare myself to understand not only the Mandela effect but quantum physics, any mental hurdles I must clear?
>>
Once we obtain this eternal life, and return to the father, we may rejoice, as our righteousness is of him.

When we return to the father, we obtain eternal peace, because the war will be over.

The father can end the war, between the relatives and the nemesis.

The angels and the demons.

Revelations isn't the story of what is to come, it's the story of what would come, in iteration 0, before we obtain the ideal timeline iteration, dictated as the Midas Iteration.

The final amount of loops of time, before we can stop the apocalypse from happening all together.

Ring...

Ring around the rosey

Pockets full of posey?

Ashes, ashes, we all fall down?

No my friend, this is no plague song, not anymore.

In the timeline you remember, this was taught as a song developed from the bubonic plague or black plague.

Go and check your citations.

You will find no such source for this children's rhyme.

One of the first directives was to remove the source of this nursery rhyme, so that the children who know it, will see, that there world is not as iron and rock as they believed.

How to fool artificial intelligence?

Use imagery that machines can not understand.

If I were to ask you to recognize a picture of the thing that holds poseys.

You may recognize a pentagon, as a pocket.

The top, the two sides, and the two angled lines at the bottom.

A flat 2d interpretation of this, by an alien artificial intelligence, would never understand this is a pocket, and this is what we have our poseys filled in.

These types of small inferences, are how we as humans may communicate with only pattern recognition, at such an advanced level in 4 dimensional space, a 5th dimensional machine can not interpret it.

Pockets full of poseys...

Pentagon, full of people?

Maybe, but not on 9/11. Look. Why was no one really there? No security footage? The most heavily guarded building in the world?
No plane debris?

Question everything. I implore you.

Find the truth. I am not joking.
>>
>>18933760
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams...

A nursery rhyme, for the next generation of Guardian project operatives.

Those of you who are young yet, may live into adulthood with the giants around you, who understand this pattern.

Ask yourself only the most simple of questions.

How reasonable is it, that Larry Silverstein...
Berenstein...? Berenstain.

Bought the twin towers, then bought terrorist insurance two months prior? In... July? of 2001?

7/01
117... So interweaves, the truth is always changing.
7/11 a gas station, so trivial, to our minds.

As is, to the nemesis.

But... a pattern we readily see...

It rhymes...
Seven, eleven

Nein, eleven

9 9 9, the Herman Cain Nine Nine Nine tax deal

Why would a pizza man run for president?

A nice round pizza sounds good...

Round, until you cut it into pieces, your last resort?

You must cut 'angels' in the pizza...

Angles? Angels?

Relatives?

Hidden family? Everywhere?

Who knows...

Who knows for sure... Right?

Surely, no one is planting brain seedable information that seeps into the mind in our every day society...

http://free4kwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Jordan-23-Michael-Jordan-4K-Wallpaper-680x425.jpg

http://img.hayhaytv.com/film/17012013/the-number-23_23801358406960.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs

Surely, nothing so stupid, could have any credence in reality?

What are the odds... Larry Silverstein and all his family that worked at the twin towers were... all late to work that morning?

Hmm...

Why did he buy the towers, remove the debt of the new york port authority, then have the city reclaim the tower land, expunging the debt of New York, his own, and making billions off of it?

He couldn't have some way to know the future...

Would he?

Could he?

Would you?

Could you?

If given the chance?

http://nypost.com/2013/09/25/cruz-vows-to-speak-till-he-cant-against-obamacare/

Would you, could you, eat green eggs and ham?

Sam, I AM
>>
>>18933804
Sam... I AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Germain_(Theosophy)

'The 'I AM' Discourses, contains material that is foundational to the sacred scriptures of the "I AM" Religious Activity, founded in 1930, the first of the Ascended Master Teachings religions.'

hmm

Standard Model beings...

The relatives are...

StAndard Model beings...

SAM

I am... Green Eggs and Ham...

Green eggs...

Eggs...

EGG

EG&G

EG&G they guard Area 51, don't they?

I don't believe I need to dictate anymore for hungry minds today, you shall be fed tomorrow.
>>
>>18933488
That trailer was so fucking hype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsiKUmyL_hY
>>
Alien

A Lie Nerd
>>
Is this what the ramblings of a crazy person looks like?
>>
hungry for more today
thank you
>>
File: 1493130359031.jpg (206KB, 750x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1493130359031.jpg
206KB, 750x1021px
I see what you did there. Reading it now
>>
Finally this stuff is catching up to you people. Thanks OP, I recall a huge pastebin written similarly, called the liber primus.

The ring is around the rosy you say? :)
>>
>>18933993
It's what happens when a beloved video game franchise turns into a husk of it's former self and the fans have an identity crisis, coming out of the woodworks they try to include the game's world (in this case it's mythos) into their daily life, so the story would never stop.
>>
Halo was such a based game, but its only just a game OP, please take your medication.
>>
>>18935516
Halo it's bad and should feel bad for promoting people playing it.
>>
>>18935518
Bad b8 here's a pity (You) now go back to your CoD games kiddo
>>
Well hello Schizophrenia
>>
>>18933488
TAC HYON
TAC TAC HYON
>>
>>18935446
The original word salad was written in someone's sleep
>>
>>18935535
Eight, seven, Triple six, five, forked tongue
>>
File: 1439233609957.png (61KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
1439233609957.png
61KB, 255x220px
>tfw you have to witness your favorite game series become a Marvel'd up version of what it was when they realize they can't just let it end because there's money to be had
>>
>>18935537
Whatever helps you sleep at night ;)
>>
File: chin chin part 1.png (625KB, 1600x843px) Image search: [Google]
chin chin part 1.png
625KB, 1600x843px
But we can observe mass by touch too. Does that mean our nervous system is a speed limit of the simulation when there is no light source available? Because the atoms don't cease to exist. Also, nobody has ever seen my brain. Does that mean my brain is its own simulator?
>>
ITT: undiagnosed schizoprenia
>>
File: 1490907399807.jpg (91KB, 750x649px) Image search: [Google]
1490907399807.jpg
91KB, 750x649px
>autistic schizo rambling
>>
>>18933739
yes? how do you explain all of this to normie outside of this shit taiwanese board ???
>>
tldr kills aliens before they kill us first
>>
>>18933880
i finally cracked it jesus christ mate that is fucking huge i had no idea haha
>>
id rater follow a man of actions than a man of words, so gtfo men you don have a place on the new world
>>
Grovel before OP.

This was a fucking Masterpiece of Autism.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.