[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the elevator game? Have any of you played it? Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: hotel-hallway.jpg (37KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
hotel-hallway.jpg
37KB, 550x412px
What is the elevator game?
Have any of you played it?
Also hotel spooks I guess
>>
>>18933084
the elevator game states that if you enter an elevator by yourself at 3am on any of the last days of a month. They will have a number 13 button(most large buildings will not have a "13th" floor. if you do happen to see this you can enter a portal that will transport you to any time in your life and you can live it from then on out with all the knowledge you have currently.
So if you say wanted to win the lottery when you were 18 you could go back and do such.
>>
sooooo
>>
>>18933622
Hm. I'm into it
>>
>>18933622
>>18933725
this is not the elevator game.
at least not the one I've been told about.
>>
>>18934015
All you need is yourself, and a building that's at least ten stories high with an elevator.

>Enter your chosen building and get into the elevator on the first floor alone. Do not proceed if anyone else is in the elevator with you.
>Press the button for the fourth floor.
>When the elevator reaches the fourth floor, do not get out. Instead, remain in the elevator and press the button for the second floor.
>When you reach the second floor, remain in the elevator and press the button for the sixth floor.
>When you reach the sixth floor, remain in the elevator and press the button for the second floor.
>When you reach the second floor, remain in the elevator and press the button for the tenth floor.
>When you reach the tenth floor, remain in the elevator and press the button for the fifth floor.
>When you reach the fifth floor, a young woman may enter the elevator. Do not look at her; do not speak to her. She is not what she seems.
>Press the button for the first floor. If the elevator begins ascending to the tenth floor instead of descending to the first, you may proceed. If the elevator descends to the first floor, exit as soon as the doors open. Do not look back. Do not speak.
>If you reach the tenth floor, you may either choose to get off the elevator or to stay on it. If you choose to get off, and if the woman entered the elevator on the fifth floor, she will ask you, “Where are you going?” Do NOT answer her. Do NOT look at her.
>You will know whether you have arrived at the Otherworld by one indication, and one indication only: The only person present in it is you.
>>
>>18934026
If you chose to stay on the elevator at the tenth floor:

>Press the button for the first floor. If it doesn’t work, keep pressing it until it finally does.
>When the elevator reaches the first floor, exit as soon as the doors open.
>Do not look back. Do not speak.

If you choose to exit the elevator at the tenth floor:
>You must use the same elevator to return as the one in which you arrived.
>When you enter the elevator, press the buttons in the same order you did in steps 2 through 8 of Venturing Out. You should finish at the fifth floor.
>When you reach the fifth floor, press the button for the first floor. The elevator will again begin to ascend to the tenth floor. Press any other floor’s button to cancel the ascension. >You MUST press the button you use to cancel the ascension BEFORE you reach the tenth floor.
>After you reach the first floor, check your surroundings carefully. If anything seems off—even the smallest detail—do NOT exit the elevator.
>If you detect something wrong, repeat step 2 until your surroundings look as they should.
>Once you are confident you have returned to your own world, you may safely exit the elevator.
>>
>>18934026
>>18934035
>adults reposting bloody mary/candyman made overly complex

you know, what's scary about things like bloody mary is that it's simple, it doesn't read like a hex editing manual.
>>
File: question.jpg (82KB, 540x632px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
82KB, 540x632px
>>18934026
>>18934035

What's even the point of the Otherworld if you're the only one there?
>>
>>18934035
Sorry for the shoddy greentext. This is copy/paste and formatting can be rough.

Additional notes:
>Should you reach the Otherworld, the floor onto which you will emerge will look almost identical to the one from your own world, save for two things:
>All the lights will be off
>and the only thing you will be able to see from the windows is a red cross in the distance
>Some say that electronic devices—mobile phones, cameras, MP3 players, etc.—don’t work in the Otherworld
>Others say they do
>Getting back to your own world may be more difficult than it seems:
>You may become disoriented and forget which elevator in which you arrived
>The elevator may seem to get further and further away from you as you walk towards; and so on
>Be vigilant, and keep your wits about you.
>If at any point during the ritual you faint, pass out, or otherwise lose consciousness, you will likely wake up in your own home.
>However, be sure to carefully examine your surroundings upon waking
>the “home” to which you have been returned may not be the one you left when you first set out to attempt this ritual.

Concerning the woman on the fifth floor:
Do not look at her.
Do not speak to her.

I'm serious mate.
The text says that if you do she may keep you as her own. In my experience, this is wrong.

My mates and I do this kind of stuff regularly.
I've never seen the woman on the fifth floor.
A few friends of mine claim to, though.
I can't really tell you what was 'off' about them afterward.
Something was, though.
Every single person who tried this individually that I've known I've lost contact with.
Not mysteriously, or anything. We just drifted away.
People get more distant after things like this.
Take care of yourself.
>>
>>18934049
you get to run around naked!!
>>
>>18934049
Personal interest is usually a bloody-mary type thing.
Morbid curiosity, really.
'Will it happen?'
and all of that.

Also this: >>18934055

>>18934040
Eh, most of the time stuff like this, these rituals, they don't work out. A lot of these things are to build suspense.
>>
File: 1446945540583.gif (2MB, 408x225px) Image search: [Google]
1446945540583.gif
2MB, 408x225px
>>18934061
>most of the time
>>
>>18934065
Obviously a lot of this stuff is played up for stupid reasons.
Sometimes something spooky does happen.
People leave with scratches or swear they felt something touch them somehow or even claim they've talked to someone.
Usually it's a fluke but sometimes it's inexplicable.

As for the elevator ritual, I've never seen the Otherworld mentioned.
Nor have I personally seen the girl on the fifth floor, but people I've been close to say they have, and I don't think any of them are good to enough actors to fake being shaken up like they were.
>>
I'm with the one anon. The 13th floor will have X amount of doors corresponding to the years you have/will live
>>
>>18934049
Because the meme started in Korea.

If you were in Korea, you'd want to be the only one there.
>>
>>18933622
>They will have a number 13 button(most large buildings will not have a "13th" floor. if you do happen to see this you can enter a portal that will transport you to any time in your life and you can live it from then on out with all the knowledge you have currently.

THIS IS A TRAP
DO NOT PRESS

holy fucking shit, he even got dubs, probably to try and trick people into thinking this is real. THE PORTAL DOES NOT TAKE YOU TO A TIME IN YOUR OWN LIFE. IT TAKES YOU TO THE PLACE WHERE YOUR FEARS LIVE

please do NOT do what this comment is saying
>>
>>18933622
thats fucking dumb
>>
>>18934035
I fucking hate shit like this though. why would anyone go through all that effort when there are zero advantages and so many pitfalls? got really fucking mad
>>
>>18934054
>>and the only thing you will be able to see from the windows is a red cross in the distance
my asshole literally puckered
>>
>>18934035
I would be so pissed if i was trying to get home and some dipshit was doing this shit on the elevator
>>
>>18934026
>>18934035
>>18934054
So what is the point of going to this otherworld?
What is the woman?
>>
>>18934570
shes a figment of a place where ideas are reality, and the world as you know it may change in a brief second. This place is known to many as the imagination
>>
>>18934570
Sounds Silent Hillish
So is there day and night in the Otherworld?
Are there other people there besides you and her? Like other people trying to get out/exploring
>>
>>18934630
If you stay long enough, something will take notice and look for you.
>>
File: j4eVTMR.jpg (55KB, 568x335px) Image search: [Google]
j4eVTMR.jpg
55KB, 568x335px
>>18933622
fear not the dark, my friend
>>
File: 48f1XM2.jpg (114KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
48f1XM2.jpg
114KB, 768x1280px
>>18934035
and let the feast begin
>>
File: thanks.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
>>18934049
SALAYC
>>
File: ysFzghV.jpg (75KB, 325x752px) Image search: [Google]
ysFzghV.jpg
75KB, 325x752px
>>18934690
if a tree falls in the forest, does anyone hear it?
>>
>>18934690
But is anyone else there, is it a shared space with everyone trying it
I mean they'd be spread out across the world but is there more than just you and the girl
>>
>>18934049
You can still post on 4chan from the Otherworld.
>>
Wasn't there a thread a while back where someone livestreamed themselves doing this game?
>>
>>18933622
That's completely wrong.

The original elevator game requires going up and down to floors in a specific pattern. At the halfway point a women gets on the elevator with you and you must never acknowledge her presence even if she tries to talk to you.

If you follow all of the steps correctly the door opens to an alternate reality.
>>
>>18935730
I like his version better. It'd be way more useful
>>
>>18935730
this is what i remember as well, i believe the reality was all red and deserted?
>>
File: 1492293372609.png (10KB, 420x464px) Image search: [Google]
1492293372609.png
10KB, 420x464px
what happens when you talk with the cunt?
>>
>>18935997
terror, possibly pain for who knows how long
>>
>>18933084
It's like the biscuit game but with added cum swallowing.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.