[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/, /k/ here. I'm gonna go summon me up a succubus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0178.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0178.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
Sup /x/, /k/ here. I'm gonna go summon me up a succubus this winter and I was planning on doing it in the Arizona desert, can't have the smoke alarms in my apartment going off and all that. Plus, I bet I can get bonus points for doing it in a cool location.

Anyways, I'm accustomed to carrying a piece on me, and in the desert, I usually lug pic related around for skinwalkers/mexicans/etc...

Questions being:

Is being armed gonna scare off the succubus because she think's I've got ill intent?

Are there cool gunslinging succubi that can possess me and give me ridiculous gun skills?

How do I get a succubus to materialize once I summon it?

Can succubi carry physical objects?

Is there such a thing as a virgin succubus? I'm not really into demons with 10,000 miles of cock on em.
>>
File: 1486879863479.jpg (115KB, 1285x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1486879863479.jpg
115KB, 1285x1015px
>>18932939
pls help just want some demon lovin
>>
for the last time, they are physical beings, with physical bodies, when you summon them, unless you have their true name your basically just temporarily ripping their soul out of their body, and for your own personal cause. no being will act benevolently towards you if you do this to them
>>
>>18933021
They do if you pay the price, but it only covers the amount you paid.
>>
>>18933032
let me put it this way. imagine your a shop owner, and someone barges into your house in the middle of the night demanding you sell him what ever it is you sell. how impressed would you be, even if he had the correct payment?

humans know jack shit about paranormal, otherwise they would call it the normal
>>
>>18933021
how do I get their true name?
>>18933032
what do I pay em?
>>
>>18933021
That's why you grab them by their filthy whore neck and rape the everliving shit out of them
>>
>>18933051
addendum to these questions

If I summon it and kill it is the corpse still fuckable? If I shoot it will it die?
>>
>>18933051
>how do I get their true name?
get given it. every being has a name the the universe endows them with. this is the resonance the matter composing your material body resonates at.
>>18933054
>That's why you grab them by their filthy whore neck and rape the everliving shit out of them
yeah, good luck
>>
>>18932939
How the fuck did you pass a background check?
>>
>>18932939
Since humans accessed eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now...and yet humans are dying today!..expect and be content with any succubus who you marry. I say marry because you don't wanna shame your family!
>>
>>18933177
>humans accessed eternal life technology, sorry to rain on your parade, technology will not make you eternal, only preserve your memories, and artificially compound on top, basically adding new information without experience. the only way to become eternal, is to return to what you once were, before physical
>>
>>18933133
ain't illegal to have guns and summon demons boy o

>>18933177
what the fuck am I reading
>>
File: Impossible Beauty.png (478KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Impossible Beauty.png
478KB, 500x750px
>>18932939
>Is being armed gonna scare off the succubus because she think's I've got ill intent?
No. She might go after an easier target but if you manage to summon her somewhere isolated you'll be "golden"

>Are there cool gunslinging succubi that can possess me and give me ridiculous gun skills?
No. If a Succubi possesses you it will not improve any of your skills it will do quite the opposite.

>How do I get a succubus to materialize once I summon it?
I have no idea. Every one I've ever encountered has sought me out or at least been drawn to me naturally

>Can succubi carry physical objects?
Of course

>Is there such a thing as a virgin succubus?
Absolutely not
>>
>>18933380
What did you think you were reading?
>>
>>18933385
school me on getting some demon loving without the terrible side effects
>>
>>18933432
You can't escape the terrible side effects but short term exposure minimizes them to the point it's often worth it since it's the most fun in the beginning anyway.
>>
>>18932939
>summoning a succubus so she can fuck you

Because when it comes to high standards, oh yeah, women are thinking of NEETs.
>>
>>18933062
>If I shoot it will it die?
It will be extremely painful
>>
>>18932939

how about you summon the muzzle to your mouth and pull the trigger you fucking cocksucker
>>
>>18934814
For you
>>
File: 1487002406223.jpg (147KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1487002406223.jpg
147KB, 400x392px
>>18934821
>>
>>18932939
I'm new af to /x/ so I had no idea this was a thing. Genuinely interested in this subject. Nice FN bro
>>
>>18933404
the ravings of a lunatic
>>
>>18932939
Why is it always servants of Lilith? Other iterations like Baal and Baphomet or yea, even Azreal are better for binding to a gun.

But binding a demon, however lesser, for nonphysical spiritual sex? Petty reason for allowing something to consume your soul.
>>
>>18932939
Nice meme gun.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.