[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of the CIA release about ancient aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: CIArelease.png (194KB, 1051x932px) Image search: [Google]
CIArelease.png
194KB, 1051x932px
What does /x/ think of the CIA release about ancient aliens on mars? Apparently in 1984 the CIA gave a psychic a sealed envelope and tried to trick him by writing a location of Mars and the timeline a million years ago. Instead the psychic just got confused by the landscape and ancient people as he described them. link related

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
>>
>>18932751
the first set of coordinates are in the cydonia region very close to the "face" and the D&M pyramid.
>>
File: 40n9w.jpg (645KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
40n9w.jpg
645KB, 1920x1080px
>>18932764
>>
File: 40n9w_by_the_face.jpg (592KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
40n9w_by_the_face.jpg
592KB, 1920x1080px
>>18932766
zoomed out so you can see the face and the pyramids.
>>
i tried visiting the other coordinates listed with googlemars but the image quality is low and there wasn't much in those areas of interest that i was able to see, unless i had the positioning wrong.

i am sure there are higher resolution photos buried in the mounds of satellite imagery that has come out over the past couple decades, but i haven't attempted to see if it's possible to find them by coordinate position yet to get a better look at the other areas the guy was viewing.
>>
File: pyra.png (2MB, 948x714px) Image search: [Google]
pyra.png
2MB, 948x714px
>>18932766
coincidentally a few dif vaguely pyramidal geographic structures in this general coordinate area. a million years younger maybe more defined
>>
>>18932778
definitely. i would guess that the viewer was seeing those, though i mention the D&M/face as most people are more familiar with those.

the viking photos were taken in 76 or 77, this RV session was done in '84, and i know that hoagland's "monuments of mars" book was published in '87
>>
Psychics don't exist. the prize has been out there forever a million dollars to past one simple test proving esp.
>>
>>18932813
Shit's been discontinued for a while mate, Randi kept moving the goalposts.
>>
>>18932817
Goalposts aren't relevant since a single person was unable to kick an extra point.

The prize still exists.
>>
>lets derail with randi arguments

pls no
>>
couple month old album posted about this specific doc

http://imgur.com/a/uXz0y
>>
>>18932889
thanks , checking it out
>>
>>18932751
Fake
>>
>>18934353
do you mean the CIA faked it?
>>
Get another RVer to view the co ordinates and time without telling them when or where it is

If any of their findings match, we'll know it's not fake
>>
>>18934368
>>18932751
This information was part of the CIA library. That does not mean the CIA conducted this test. In fact, it's quite clear they did not, since the document does not have *any information whatsoever suggesting how this was done*

They have a library a billion pages long of every impossible thing you could imagine. Everything exists for reference and investigative purposes. When your job is to accomplish any task, any possibility is worth looking at to a minor extent.

Please learn to look at the right things and ask the right questions instead of jumping to stupid conclusions, the end.
>>
>>18934886
sory senpai i will do better nex time.
>>
>>18934889
I see too much of this here. Asking deeper questions is for people who don't have issues with asking the surface questions.

Look up what a real CIA document looks like. They are very obvious. You can write up a transcript like this, mail it to the CIA, and it will be in their library because fuck it
>>
>>18934886
the question i would ask is how the fuck do physics have such spot on GPS
>>
File: sudoku2.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
sudoku2.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>18934892
>>
>>18934892
so what does a real cia document look like, according to you?
>>
>>18936843
On cia fucking letterhead would be a hint wouldn't it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.