[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I lately feeling like we (as a whole) aren't living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

Why am I lately feeling like we (as a whole) aren't living in the 'real world'. Not like in gnosticism that we're trapped in another dimension, but as if the real world ended a long time ago and now we're living in the prologue of history. As if everyone that was worth saving was raptured and we were the ones condemned for ethernal damnation.
Anyone get this feeling too?
>>
Yeah.
You think research into quantum mechanics is going to dissolve the simulation?
Things aren't right OP.
I don't like this.
>>
>>18931136

I'm pretty sure everyone was rewarded according to what was in their heart.
>>
>>18931139
No. In fact I believe the simulation can't be 'broken'.
I believe the means to do 'it' (you may refer to it as Gnosis) can't be achieved anymore. As if we're trapped and the only people that could do it already did it and left us behind to suffer.
>>
>>18931154

It shouldn't be possible to break it anymore, but that doesn't mean the end purpose of the simulation is your suffering. Probably the opposite. Just live your life, dude.
>>
>>18931136

>As if everyone that was worth saving was raptured and we were the ones condemned for ethernal damnation.

Relax anon. Anyone telling you this is lying, whether it's intentional or not. Wait a couple more years, maybe less. It's a fun thought of course, but not something I would dwell on. It's result is hopelessness.
>>
>>18931136
Feelsbadman
>>
>>18931136
yeah actually i wrote about life feeling like the langoliers the other night actually.
>>
>>18931136
Casandra hive mind. Destined to be un heeded. Because we lack the threat that's necessary. Knowledge leads to hemlock, in this society.
>>
>>18931213
*Cassandra.
>>
It's cause "I'm depressed and don't want to admit it"
>>
>>18931136
Yup, current zeitgeist feels really off, like something is missing. More and more It feels like "Brave new world"
>>
File: dug.jpg (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
dug.jpg
16KB, 450x450px
>have normal, abstract human thoughts
>come to unrealistic conclusions influenced by fantasy

Grow up.
>>
>>18931136

I have this feeling too. The rabbit hole goes really deep for the explanation. I'll try to sum it up though.

I believe we, the populace of earth are being lied to on a scale of cosmic proportions. The shadow government has access to a world of technological wonders that are used for its own purposes and its own people. We are not apart of that "people". We are the cows that feed and nourish the family that lead humans into the cosmos.

The world we live in has been suppressed by this shadow government. Its clear to see if you look in the right places.

>hint: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_Secrecy_Act

The human race has been way farther than what they tell us. We even have bases on the moon.

We were not chosen to be apart of the new world. They want the best, brightest and most obedient of humans.
>>
File: 1491248505032.jpg (64KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
1491248505032.jpg
64KB, 720x703px
>>18931136
Probably because most of the things you see and people you interact with a so artificial. Nothing and nobody is very real anymore.
>>
>>18931378
Yup. Too much science and religion and not enough philosophy. People have all this knowledge but no wisdom.
>>
Feminism is a governmental tool. You can't critique it from fear of being cast out as a misogynist and it makes the birth rate go down. I also predict huge corporations will figure it out also and use it as a marketing tool. Wake the fuck up women, feminism isn't here to solve your problems.
>>
>>18931358
this.
>>
>>18931739
in england men cross dressed.
all the non cross dresser puritans left.
started guilt of god land.
women must be virgins.
dress in colonial burka.
no rights.
men dictate everything.
kill the natives off.
industrial revolution.
other countries showing up.
>INNA
repression forms gangs
prohibition
money used to create new businesses
see Irish and italians as business owners
they start getting voted in
rich guys still cheating on and abusing wives
ww2
women learn how to build stuff/fly planes/cryptology/science
self esteem boost
10 yrs later women and minorities fight the power
60s/70s peace and love movement
war on drugs
80s repression again
ppl who don't care go underground
punk, electronic, and experimental music/art
90's all goes mainstream
woke movies happen.
late 90s boy bands and high school jock movies happen.
back to bro culture
9/11 happens
massive distrust happens
outsider community cool again
hipsters happen
mainstream opposes hipsterdom
near end of 2000's mainstream adopts fashion and music
2010 hipsters jump to more obscure stuff
mainstream sucks daft punks dick
fraternities invade festivals
hipsters jump to more obscure stuff
forget theres internet
culture bros with banksy tattoos
pseudo wokism
alex jones
bros see whats happening
"red pill"
country music becomes popular in large colleges
obama frustrates nation
aryan runs for president
alt-right happens cause liberals become oppressors
blm riots and antifa discredit liberalism
massive amounts of mainstream votes and a large percentage of hipsters secretly vote for trump too
culture war
nobody trusts anyone
cultural grid lock

-complete and total cultural separation.
-unity of some sort
-republican guilt
-democrat guilt
-suits and clean cut become counter culture
-less ignorant wave of politicians
>>
File: 1.jpg (291KB, 2640x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
291KB, 2640x1980px
>>18931136
she did
>>
>>18931398
I am strongly inclined to agree.

t. Demiurge Esq.
>>
>>18931136
epilogue*
but YES. hard yes. I always feel like an asshole talking about how shitty things are becoming. We're all forgetting what it is to be human, and everyone is seemingly A-OK with transhumanism??? uhhh
>>
File: alt-right-idiots.png (522KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
alt-right-idiots.png
522KB, 800x577px
>>18931739

*tips*
>>
>>18931136
>>18931205
wats langolirs
>>
File: tmp_10823-619AMTG45KL2035090557.jpg (67KB, 310x500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10823-619AMTG45KL2035090557.jpg
67KB, 310x500px
Just how far progress has brought us is revealed by the occasional tourist who happens on a seer. The tourist listens to the old man who somehow slipped into our age from the other shore. The tourist sits fidgeting through what he calls a “seance,” snapping photographs. At the end of it all, the tourist produces a photograph which proves that the seer didn’t fly, didn’t even rise from his seat. And the tourist leaves, happily convinced that they, not he, are dupes and morons.

Photographs show what we’re most interested in: the surfaces of things. They don’t show qualities, spirits.

Some of the people who left the human communities remembered some of the qualities. They remembered some of the joys of possession — not possession of things but possession of Being.

They remembered — but vaguely, foggily. Surrounded by things, they lost the ability to express the qualities. They knew the age they had left was more valuable, more pure, more beautiful than anything they found since. But their language had gone poor. They could speak of what they lost only by comparing it to things of their world. They called the forgotten age the Age of Gold.

- Fredy Perlman
>>
>>18932974
it was a novella that stephen king wrote (i think it was in the book Four Seasons maybe???.. also eventually turned into a shitty movie version) about these passengers on a plane who suddenly wake up from sleep to find that 90% of the passengers are missing. i think somehow they end up landing the plane or something but anyway the main crux of the story is that they were somehow transported into some kind of branch of reality that was becoming stale, colors less vibrant, etc and that it was going to be pruned out of existence by these weird creatures called the langoliers which came and ate everything up leaving blackness.

something like they wound up in a dead-end branch of reality/timeline/whatever.
>>
File: TheDarkApoth2.jpg (366KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkApoth2.jpg
366KB, 1326x854px
>>18931136
>but as if the real world ended a long time ago and now we're living in the prologue of history. As if everyone that was worth saving was raptured and we were the ones condemned for ethernal damnation.

Pretty much...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW4yz1CKs_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raPsmrPNR7w
>>
I used to feel that way. I stopped after going hiking and experienceing the wilderness more. I think that connection with nature is important to us, and the world we have crated with technology is a knock-off.

Though theres also this cool theory that we all died at once and are in collectove trauma at once, simulating a world bounced off one another. You might want to look for that one too.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.