[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1492936851094.png (289KB, 669x374px) Image search: [Google]
1492936851094.png
289KB, 669x374px
I have recieved some inside information m, That this alien picture from 22/2/17 may be authentic. Does anyone have the un corrupted one??
>>
>>18926768
Fuck off with this retarded nonsense.
>>
>>18931145
This is the real pic
>>
>>18931175
It's not you raging faggot.
>>
>>18931179
You will know soon enough
>>
>>18931111
is that the Data Glitch plugin?
>>
File: 1.jpg (67KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
67KB, 640x340px
The chest and eye pictures looked real and it looks like someone built a fake picture using those images to discredit. Look at that picture and you'll see where it blends incorrectly around the chest. The chest image was originally a high resolution , high detail photo.
>>
This joke isn't funny any more
>>
>>18931191
I already do, you don't seem to.
>>
>>18931242
>anymore

It was never funny. The only purpose I see here is it might just be used as a desensitization for disclosure.
>>
>>18931242
IT'S TOO CLOSE TO HOME
AND IT'S TOO NEAR THE BONE
>>
It seems like a lot of replies were just trying to discredit by posting really retarded versions.
>>
Look closely at op picture. Its not that fake cgi version thatvwas posted hubdred times. Its similar but its not that picure - this is the real deal. Tremble before an ayyyyyyy
>>
>>18931111
Someone made a new one. Kek.
>>18931287
Discredit the selfie an alien posted to /pol/itically incorrect?. Ffs, Anon.
>>
Not every picture of a face is a 'selfie'.
>>
>>18931287

That's exactly what it was.
I've gone through these archived threads a couple of times.
The one thing I noticed, is that everything devolved into memes once 1 single anon posted a shitty MS paint image of the alien. Anyone looking for the real photo is told to fuck off because the meme got out of hand, but I'm sure the real photo is somewhere out there.

>>18931111

All of that said, I haven't seen OPs version of this photo before.
>>
>>18931111
cameras can capture bullets in the air, wild animals sneaking in the woods, and celebrity panty shots all with amazing resolution and clarity

yet every pic of anything /x/ is a blurry, corrupted POS
>>
>>18931344
I haven't seen it either. I hop it's the real one because the CG ones all have this gross plastic shine on their textures, and this one doesn't, this one has a more natural, matte, diffused finish to its skin like humans do
>>
>>18931403
It doesn't matter how good a camera is if the photographer doesn't know how to use it. Case in point, DigitalRev's "Pro Photographer, Cheap Camera Challenge" series of videos
>>
>>18931344
Making people read our archives it's always a cruel joke, so I usually reserve that for people that's being paid to research in something.

Some of you simple surprise me.
>>
>>18931403
You do realize that these images are intentionally corrupted or blurred so that xkeyscore or echelon doesn't catch them and 404 them.

>>18931419
It honestly is a cruel joke, many of the threads I mentioned weren't on the official 4chan archive, and I had to look at some other 3rd party archives because the threads were nuked. Not only that, but because of the third party site, a lot of images were also missing.
>>
>>18931426
Couldn't you just put a watermark on it?
>>
>>18931430
Back 10 years ago it was as simple as that. But things have come a very long way since then. Machine learning, picture recognition algorithms, AI, all have come really far in the past 10 years.

(Ironic that I have to click on street signs in a captcha for this, helping the machine learn to recognize things better)
>>
>>18931179
it is, i am getting nauseous
>>
>>18931442
Why
>>
File: Untitled.png (522KB, 631x469px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
522KB, 631x469px
>>
>>18934973
Is this how an actual reptillian look like?
>>
>>18935030
this is a screenshotted screenshot from the thumbnail from an archive of the unrecovered, original, full scale HD ayy selfie

or so they say
>>
File: 1491511149481.webm (125KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491511149481.webm
125KB, 480x480px
>>18931111
>>
>>18931316
>Discredit the selfie an alien posted to /pol/itically incorrect?. Ffs, Anon.
4chan and especially /pol/ is the perfect place for the Big Reveal on any nonsense. Anonymous image board with some of the highest traffic in the world. Obsessive autists and propaganda targets. Perfect.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.