[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I'm gonna tell you the story of some of the craziest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: mfw.jpg (103KB, 710x408px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
103KB, 710x408px
Hey /x/, I'm gonna tell you the story of some of the craziest shit that has ever happened to me in my life. Coincidence is an understatement.

I'm skeptical as fuck, and still believe this was a coincidence (obviously was), but still creeps me the fuck out.

>be 14 years old, around 2009
>living in a small town south of Perth, Western Australia
>be in highschool but live only about 300 metres from my old primary school
>primary school and my house are literally right next to a large bushland reserve
>me and my best buddy are chillen at my place, bored out of our mind at around 9.30pm
>Back then the whole 'night ops' thing was big, and I loved roaming at night as I never slept due to insomnia
>suggest to my friend that we take a hike through the bushland reserve and into my old primary school, and see what we can find
>he agrees, we put on some warm clothes and set out
>we walk through complete utter pitch-black darkness in the middle of bushland, can barely recognize the dirt track a metre in front of me
>get to the school; all is well - we explore and find a couple open doors, rummage through classrooms and muck around
>find an old records room by the back of the school bordering the bush
>it's unlocked, so we walk in
>it's a tiny room around 4 metres squared
>I rummage around these random boxes and find old school records, even psychological records from kids in my class
>find the psych records from this kid who used to bully the fuck out of me, turns out he got abused by his dad
>take a photo of a friend's baptism certificate from 10 years prior and send it to him (he used to go to the same primary school)
>he replies "what the fuck man where the fuck are you, where did you get that shit; not even I've seen that"

Here's where it gets fucked up
>>
interesting, continue.
>>
File: myface.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
myface.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>>18930986
>I had an awesome teacher named (let's say) Miss. anon in fourth grade
>(funnily enough years later I actually became friends with her son because Perth is a small place)
>I see a psychological dossier, written by Miss. Anon and the school psychologist about a student named Emily (her real name as per the documents)
>Emily joined the school around 4 years before I started there
>Emily used to see and hear things, and was violent
>Once at a swimming carnival, she tried to drown another girl
>Once at lunchtime, she was playing peacefully and then randomly attacked another student with a rock because she 'was told to' by someone (student needed stitches)
>Miss. Anon was Emily's teacher
>Miss. Anon said that Emily often spoke to herself as if she was having a conversation with someone else
>I'm reading this out loud to my friend, in this dark, tiny, secluded, pitch-black, quiet little records room we were trespassing in; by the light of my phone
>he start progressively freaking out as the story gets more intense
>turns out Emily would 'disappear' at lunchtime and recess, and Miss. Anon would find her in a secluded spot talking to herself as if someone else was there
>eventually, Emily confided in Miss. Anon that she would see things, see people; animals and even cartoon characters that weren't there
>Miss. Anon was so fucking professional about it, to her credit
>guided the discussion and asked Emily what in particular she saw
>Emily said she "didn't like most of the friends she saw", but "did like when pokemon would play with her"
>psychological report continues and describes schizophrenia diagnosis
>flip through pages to last entry, it describes an incident which Miss. Anon wrote out

continued
>>
>>18931004
>Emily was in class, right after returning from recess
>Miss. Anon announced 'reading time', so all the students pulled out, or chose a book to read
>Emily just sat there with both her hands cupped, smiling and giggling to herself staring intently into the empty palms of her hands
>Miss. Anon quietly observed, but didn't say or do anything, and pretended to be reading herself so that the other students wouldn't pick up on it (such a professional)
>Miss. Anon said that she saw Emily laughing away quietly looking into her hands, when suddenly she stopped stone cold
>her face dropped and became sullen, she stopped smiling and wasn't laughing
>Emily's eyes became wide and scared, Miss. Anon recognized that she looked terrified
>Emily's mouth began to open in shock, Miss. Anon stated that she noted that Emily "rapidly entered an extremely distressed state"
>Emily started crying, Miss. Anon immediately called her over
>Miss. Anon asked her what was wrong
>Emily said "His flame is going out, his flame's going out and he's dying"
>Miss. Anon said "Who's flame is going out?"
>Emily said "Charizard!"
>Miss. Anon said "Is that a friend of yours?"
>Emily said "Yes, he's a pokemon"
>Miss. Anon asked "And what does he normally do?"
>Emily said "He normally just says his name and bounces around, but his tail is going out and he's dying!"
>Emily was becoming more and more distressed, and was screaming at this point - the whole class was getting scared
>Miss. Anon calmly stated "Well, Emily... Charizard is in your imagination. So if you want to imagine that his flame isn't going out, he will get better again"
>Emily focused for a few seconds and suddenly she started smiling, and happily returned to her desk laughing, without saying a word

bro's, this is just the beginning
>>
>>18931018
Holy shit this is getting interesting
>>
File: myface2.jpg (24KB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
myface2.jpg
24KB, 200x190px
>>18931018
>I've been reading this out loud
>you have to understand that in this small, dark, quiet room in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere, good sirs I was terrified
>my friend was shitting himself and had already demanded we leave like ten times
>I say "we need someone else to as witnesses to this shit, it's crazy man" because I thought it was cool
>so my buddy and I took the records and left, and proceeded to go to my good chick friend's house about 50 metres away from the school entrance
>she had another mutual chick friend sleeping over, so we went there and hung out and showed them the records
>as they read it they were creeped the fuck out
>after around 2 hours or so I decide we should head back, but I insist that we should return the records (mostly because I felt morally conflicted about stealing personal records)
>buddy flat-refuses, but I convince him to come
>so we make the quick trek back to the school, jump a couple fences and get back to the records room
>quick as fuck we stash the records and close the door; locking it behind us
>as we leave, I see a fire hydrant box (like the red ones against walls with hoses in them)
>I will never know why, but I just felt that I should check on top of it
>my buddy is saying "what the fuck man let's bounce before we get caught I want to get the fuck out of here"
>I just feel it's important to check ontop of the fire hydrant, and convince him to roll past there with me on our way out
>I get to the hydrant box, fully expecting nothing
>I run my hand over the top
>I feel something
>I pull it down; it's an unsealed envelope
>it was sitting there, with something inside it
>it's dead silent as him and I don't say a word; both completely weirded out by the fact that there's an envelope ontop of the hydrant

continued
>>
Keep going OP!
>>
Yea I'm down for this shit.
>>
File: fuck me.jpg (130KB, 1607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.jpg
130KB, 1607x1080px
>>18931039
>I open it
>inside is a blank colouring-in outline of charizard, exactly as pic related
>I can't believe it, and completely freeze
>I literally can not fucking believe this
>my friend is completely fucking stunned
>we both stand there looking at it for around 20 full seconds of complete silence
>I literally say "no fucking way"
>my friend says "Please, please fucking please can we go this is too fucked"
>I agree, put the outline back into the envelope; place it back ontop of the fire hydrant and leave

Bros, this was in the middle of school holidays. Now I know, I KNOW it was probably just some kid who got a colouring in print-out and placed it in an envelope before leaving school and forgot it there. But still, to this day, it is THE single most coincidental fucking random, weirdest thing I have ever experienced.

I know it counts for nothing but I swear on my mother's soul, my sister's soul, my girlfriend's soul this is real. I swear on my fucking soul to hell this completely absolutely, truly happened. I'm skeptical as shit and this is my first time ever posting on this board as I figured you guys would appreciate it. I actually recently called my buddy from this story last week (we live in separate states now) and we both recounted the story one by one. I told my girlfriend beforehand and she didn't believe me, so I called my bud, put him on loudspeaker and asked him to recount that night for me. When he completely mirrored my recount my gf flipped ahaha.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed. It's not the craziest or most spoopiest or weirdest story ever posted here, but I hop you remember this one; because I'll never forget that night.
>>
What the fuck that's it?
>>
Yeah, okay OP, that's kinda cool
>>
My take away from this :
Pokemon are obviously real, but invisible to the untrained eye.
>>
My take from this: girl had imaginary friends and left an outline of her favorite one lying around and you found it
>>
Was the word 'Charizard' written correctly in the report?
>>
>>18931095
As far as I remember, yes
>>
File: pokepeep.jpg (59KB, 489x474px) Image search: [Google]
pokepeep.jpg
59KB, 489x474px
>>18931083
/x/ 101 - there is no such thing as shizophrenia, every hallucination is real
>>
>>18931087
nah she left the school like 6 or 7 years before I read those documents
>>
>>18930986
Here's what I would encourage you to take from your story...
Emily starts freaking out about charizard (you kids and your Pokémon, haha) when she "sees" his flame going out. Until, that is, Miss Anon gets her to imagine something happier happening.
In other words, if the paranormal is real, it's still a reality subject to our beliefs.

Make sense?
>>
You might have legit manifested that drawing. Thing to remember is you were really, really focused on Charizard and spooked.
>>
>>18931859
Interesting concept

>>18933423
Well when jacking off I tend to be really, really focused on a pair of tits but they don't "manifest" in front of me...

Each to their own beliefs and no disrespect, I appreciate your input. I don't think it was anything paranormal per-say, just something that was incredibly coincidental and it spun me out.

Like what are the chances? What are the fucking chances of that happening? Crazy
>>
File: elisalam4.png (499KB, 731x937px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam4.png
499KB, 731x937px
>>18931055
> I'm skeptical as shit and this is my first time ever posting on this board as I figured you guys would appreciate it.

This almost always makes me feel someone is bullshitting, but your story sounds plausible enough to be within the realm of the gods.

The gods are real, so the question now is, if this story actually occurred, why did this event happen to you?
>>
File: TheDark.jpg (317KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDark.jpg
317KB, 1326x854px
>>18931087
>My take from this: girl had imaginary friends and left an outline of her favorite one lying around and you found it
>>18931135
>nah she left the school like 6 or 7 years before I read those documents
>>18934315
>I don't think it was anything paranormal per-say, just something that was incredibly coincidental and it spun me out.
>Like what are the chances? What are the fucking chances of that happening? Crazy

So you're really telling the truth about this occurrence huh? Sounds like some fate strings were thrown your way. Why are the gods interested in you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5b7tgkdFH0
>>
>>18931018
Sounds fake. Charizard is too big to fit into palm.
>>
>>18934625
What do you do for a living? Just curious
>>
>>18935142
Nothing
>>
Interesting story. Not too fucked up to be true but still extraordinary.

You said you sent the baptism certificate to a friend. Show the picture (with blacked out names if you like) and it would be even more believable
>>
>>18935157
makes a lot of sense
>>
>>18931055
Spooky af, thanks for sharing OP
>>
>>18935157
You are sitting there in a basment listening to that song lol it's like a cartoon
>>
>>18930986
GATE program?
Giftted and talented education?
>>
>having to attach spoopy stories to pop culture from your childhood

ah, the purest indication of something written by a teen
>>
>>18935157
no way mee too, i'ma professional schizofrenic
>>
Synchronicity. That kind of stuff happens to me 8 or 9 times a day there arenloads of books and group forums on it. It is a theory by Carl Jung that there are no such thing as coincidences.
>>
>>18931055
I enjoyed reading your story dude.
>>
>>18931122
Check em
>>
>living in a small town south of Perth, Western Australia

Which one OP? I live south of Perth too.
>>
File: trumpbible.jpg (53KB, 750x455px) Image search: [Google]
trumpbible.jpg
53KB, 750x455px
>>18935142
>What do you do for a living? Just curious

Nothing, I'm a god on a planet full of devil worshiping heretics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raPsmrPNR7w
>>
File: impcomm2.png (572KB, 1340x980px) Image search: [Google]
impcomm2.png
572KB, 1340x980px
>>18935723
>no way mee too, i'ma professional schizofrenic

I didn't write that post. Regardless, I just point out facts. You don't believe in the gods, I have evidence they're real - so we're at an impasse regarding my mental faculties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsaNRKgxIB0

Regardless, I was interested in OP's story because it's one of the few ones on here I found to be within the bounds of the reality of the gods - not in spending more time arguing with shitposters.
>>
>>18931039
>>as we leave, I see a fire hydrant box
>>I will never know why, but I just felt that I should check on top of it
>>I just feel it's important to check ontop of the fire hydrant
>>I run my hand over the top
>>I feel something
>>an unsealed envelope
>>it was sitting there, with something inside it

Goddammit, you fucking piece of shit retard. This was such a good story until you threw this ridiculously gay shit in there. You had me 100% believing it until this. There is literally no reason for you to see a firehose box on the wall and "just feel you should check on top of it", how do you not see that makes zero sense and ruins the believability of your story?

Seriously, every fucking time. Just once I want somebody on here to not be a retard about their story so that I can actually believe it for once.
>>
>>18935131
#debunked
>>
>get to the school; all is well - we explore and find a couple open doors
Why didn't the school lock doors?
>>
File: 1426451494376.jpg (59KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1426451494376.jpg
59KB, 500x435px
>>18935131
Not too big to fit in your pocket
>>
>>18937547
I second this. Huge problem on this board. Most of the stories here have at least one huge gaping retarded plothole that ruins the entire thing, if not more.
>>
>>18937547

you've never done something and didn't know why afterwards? people do it all the time. i've done it.

OP, thanks for providing an interesting story. obviously not super paranormal but the fact that it's all too possible makes it more interesting, even if some retards think every human being has had only the experiences and ideas they've ever had and everyone who claims otherwise is lying.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.