[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night at around 3am I heard some strange sounds coming from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1492740185307.jpg (7KB, 250x242px)
1492740185307.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
Last night at around 3am I heard some strange sounds coming from outside my house. The closest description I can give is a bad imitation of a eagle coming from a person, but it was too loud to be coming from a human.
The strange thing is that my cats were iritated by the sound and they started growling.
No it was not a cat outside my house, I have heard 1 too many and can identify how they sound.

It might not be anything paranormal, but I can't figure out what it was.
>>
>>18930725
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RArGl2vkGI

how close to this?
>>
>>18930737
The eagle sound is too high pitched, also as I said I cannot describe the sound as I have never heard anything like it. In addition, there are no eagles where I live.
I forgot to mention the "thing" that made that sound came closer to my house and then went away, still making that sound and im sure it was not flying.
>>
prob a cat in heat, "bad imitation of a eagle coming from a person" omg must be skinwalka roleplay ITT" Super cute xD xD
>>
>>18930747
Skinwalker? Wtf is that
>>
>>18930740
>>18930747
definitely not a cat in heat if the rhythm was the same as the eagle's call, that repetitive, slow call

Any foxes around where you live?
>>
>>18930766
That was the first thing I tough it was. Yes there probably are some foxes as there is forest all around where I live. BUT, my mother heard that and she would surely know if it was a fox, as she had a pet fox when younger (grandpa was a hunter and brought a young fox home). I asked her about that sound and she is still unsure about it being a fox or not.
>>
>>18930747
Im sure it was not a cat, as i stated before, I have heard cats "screaming" before and it was nothing like it
>>
>>18930782
so could we assume it was fox-sized? do you own livestock or something? otherwise i dont think a fox would just go to your place, scream a couple a times and leave
>>
>>18931110
No idea of its size, and I do not believe a fox would walk here. Its possible but not likely, as I do live in a small town/village and wild animals do not go near people, at least from what I know. It could easily be a wild animal as we have a quite big forrest all around.
I am quite dissapointed I did not record the sound or at least check outside the window, but it caught me by surprise and at the moment I didnt even want to kow what it was.
>>
>>18931209
well if it happens again go straight to your window and, fuck it, you'll know. it probably won't stand a chance at even coming close of hurting you and you'll know [easier said than done lol]
good luck anon
>>
>tfw you hear a loud deep humming coming from outside again
>tfw dont remember falling asleep
:^(
>>
>>18930725
At 3am last night I heard something walking on a sheet of plastic near my head that sounded cat sized, i checked my room and no cats or animals of every kind. I keep my door barricaded closed, so whatever was in here must still be in here or has found a way to get out that's not the door.
>>
>>18930725
My bet is also on foxes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6NuhlibHsM

Those fuckers definitely creeped me out before
>>
>>18930725
wtf, last night glass randomly broke in my house and there was glass leading up the stairs.
>>
>>18930725
If its any consolation, I hear a strange whooping bird every night that sounds human-like. I have seen a few birds in the daytime with a wingspan as large as my arms spread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.