[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was a baby my father killed a man. The family of the victim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: web_3833.jpg (20KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
web_3833.jpg
20KB, 300x225px
When I was a baby my father killed a man. The family of the victim swore to put voodoo on my life and to curse me.
I have multiple mental illnesses and I'm stuck in my house doing nothing all day
How do I remove the curse or what else do I do?
>>
>>18929138
Stop believing it
>>
>>18929138
holy shit that voodoo was fucking powerful, they messed up and got all of us
>>
>>18929150
I didn't believe it at first but now I see my whole world around me collapsing either that or God hates me

>>18929162
I don't know the family

>>18929166
ikr
>>
>>18929138
You need to break the curse by forgiving them and moving on. If you dwell on it and tells your kids of the curse they'll end up neet too
>>
File: mummy doesnt like.jpg (71KB, 678x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mummy doesnt like.jpg
71KB, 678x1000px
>>18929162
this this this
>>
>>18929138
first you need to get sea-salt and sprinkle it all around your living area.

then put one thumb in your butt and the other in your mouth and blow as hard as you can.
>>
>>18929138
Man kills someone
The victim's family curses an innocent child
Fucking Shamen niggers
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.