[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk sex magicks. Quoting Crowley "The best blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 250[1].jpg (12KB, 250x264px) Image search: [Google]
250[1].jpg
12KB, 250x264px
Let's talk sex magicks. Quoting Crowley "The best blood is of the moon, monthly: then the fresh blood of a child, or dropping from the host of heaven: then of enemies; then of the priest or of the worshipers: last of some beast, no matter what.

So, monthly blood of the moon, Fresh blood of the child is menstrual blood. Host of heaven is semen.

Say I'm doing sigil magicks. I cum on the sigil to reach gnosis. Wasn't that in Liber Null? I think should eat it right?

Because it's my essence. I know I should probably drink menstral blood too but due to social restraints I don't think that's going to happen. Should I dip a waffer in the cum, or just eat it straight up?
>>
clever but still apparent. shilling.
>>
i will go to sleep now but i wanna say your are not welcome here.
you have rules, we have not.
>>
>>18929013
>>18929049
/x/ don't like chaos magick?

Since when?
>>
>>18929055
4chan Chaos Magic is just jacking off
>>
>>18929055
4chan sure loves semen.
>>
>>18929000
trips checked.

>>18929055
>>18929133
followed immediately by two instances of dubs.

dammit idiot frog
>>
Ok, first of all, if you're listening to that degenerate burnout faggot, you're not doing yourself any favours.
>>
>>18929000
I...I swear dudes crowley is all about philosophy and intelectualism, not a dumb satanic freak show, the child's blood is just a metaphor I swear.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 231x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 231x320px
>>18929288

>The best blood is of the moon, monthly

That's menstrual blood. Crowley said that menstrual blood was, above all, the best blood to make Cakes of Light with.

Why? Because you don't ask for it. You don't want it. It comes regardless of human desire, according to the order of nature.

Will within magic isn't mundane will, like the kind you use to best someone in combat. It is in fact anti-will. If you want something, you have to not want it. If you don't want something, it'll fall into your lap without any effort at all on your part.

In turn, a child doesn't want it's blood spilled, and is purer than adults. But it you make a child bleed, your will is involved - this degrades it, but such blood is still better than an adult's. Your own blood can even be used, because on some level, we all dislike losing blood.

Basically, you need access to a young woman. Magic is basically woman worship, and Crowley got sodomized because it made him a spiritual woman for a short time. But legally, nothing beats the menstrual blood of a girl who just turned 18.

Pic related - Chhinnamasta is illustrating how to use your own blood to enlighten people with your own blood.
>>
Sweet Wizard, in whose footsteps I have trod
Unto the shrine of the most obscene god,
So steep the pathway is, I may not know,
Until I reach the summit where I go.
>>
>>18929055
Since /pol/ got butthurt at chaotes for wanting freedom
>>
So that time I got my redwings I was receiving chaos energy?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>18929388
ahh the hindus, such an enlightened culture. Did you know that they drink cow piss and wash their face with it in India? This is normal. They also make food out of cow piss. It cures anything and brings you closer to god.

So yeah, will magic! Whatever, it's not just that Crowley was a child molester
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.