[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does literally every system of Astrology around the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: saturn.jpg (211KB, 1230x860px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
211KB, 1230x860px
Why does literally every system of Astrology around the world regard Saturn as evil planet?
>>
>>18927735
Such as?
>>
>>18927747
Greek, Roman, Indian, Babylonian.
>>
Do you know what evil means?
>>
>>18927751
Maybe they stole the meme from somewhere and it got passed around
>>
>>18927753
If you have a point, make it.
>>
>>18927761
No, keep reading for yourself.
>>
>>18927753
live evil
love evol
evolve
>>18927761
>>
>>18927764
>goes on a discussion forum
>refuses to engage in actual discussion

Ok.
>>
>>18927772
Its not a discussion if what I'm doing is giving you answers to your questions.
>>
Time travelling LARPers from future-/x/ went back to the ancient cultures and gave them the meme.
>>
>>18927735
It depends on your perspective and broad knowledge of the subject

Saturn(as obvious as it can sounds Satan is pretty much based on Capricorn which its planetary ruler is Saturn

Saturn in astrology is the lord of the time, structures, obstacles, limitation, cartasian and rational/logical thinking, etc...

In the grander scheme, Saturn represents the physical matrix and it's universal physical rules and laws bound in it

Saturn is either the teacher or the punisher, an evil or a really deep wiseman, a father or an authoritarian figure

It's all about the angle from which you look the prism from

Can't find it but i had a really coincidental mash up of information that explained the 666 ties to saturn

6th planet
Has an hexagon on the centre of the north pole
Something having to do with an element(chemical formula) linked to saturn that has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons(or maybe i'm mixing a bit of info on this)

The whole world we live in is ridden of Saturnian principles everywhere(good and bad evenly)
>>
>>18927780
You don't have any answers, you're here to bitch. Ignoring you from now on.
>>
>>18927788
see >>18927786
attention seeking cry baby
>>
>>18927786
Good post. A prism or a prison? Depends on the angle
>>
>>18927786
>Something having to do with an element(chemical formula) linked to saturn that has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons(or maybe i'm mixing a bit of info on this)

That's carbon dude. But the rest of the post was spot on.
>>
File: zod.jpg (40KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
zod.jpg
40KB, 510x510px
>>18927788
Plus, i have plenty of answers lol.
Im your daddy
>>18927800
yes, we are carbon based life forms.
>>
>>18927780
A person asking questions, and another answering them =/= a discussion in who's universe?
>>
>>18927804
>yes, we are carbon based life forms.

Hmm, it actually makes sense. The prison to the soul and all that jazz.
>>
>>18927808
call it semantics, but I thought a conversation/discussion involved an exchange of ideas, in which case you would be giving nothing and I would be giving something.
>>
>>18927817
Except I'm none of the people you were talking to!
>>
>>18927792
OP of
>>18927786
Don't bother getting pissed at someone who clearly hasn't the components require for this genre of understanding

People who come here claiming they're hardcore-to-the-tits atheists and they want /x/ to proof them that the intangible is real are just doing so to satisfy their own lack of self esteem by trying to prove to you that they're better than you because they think they know everything under the sun

But really... Most of /x/ isn't half assed to be actually knowledgeable about the metaphysical realm, that's why you have an eternal negative cycle of entry level babby's first experience in the paranormal

Just like people who believes in astrology but doesn't know FUCK ALL about the subject and base their understanding on a fractionnary part of the whole as comfirmation bias

>i'm aries and it's true because it's literally me

Bitch, you are speaking about your fucking sun sign aka ego aka it's not a fixed fucking description, planets in houses and interplanetary aspect is where you have to look to see how your base ego energy are altered from its basic patterns affected by the dissonant and consonant vibrations of planets in signs in houses playing the whole "soul fugue"
>>
>>18927735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8ZUD0BSpGw
>>
>>18927794
You clearly didn't get what i meant but you atleast have a point here
>>
>>18927818
That makes no difference. Exchange [you] for the op, or put yourself in their shoes?
Back to the topic.

>>18927823
yes completely agree with the astrology part.
>>
>>18927817
Well no wonder he didn't answer you when you went in with such a vitriolic attitude "huurrr, do you even know what evil is dumbass!"
>>
>>18927842
And thus, evil.
>>
>>18927828
Kek what makes you think i didnt get what you meant? Its not exactly rocket science; the post ?
>>
>>18927842
actually was not vitriolic at all or anything like that lol, not even close.

Just making sure he knows what hes asking.
>>
>>18927735
The aliens we call demons are from there.
>>
>>18927837
Still OP of the Saturn explaination post

The astrology part was just too easy for me to use as an example because i won't claim that i'm a professional astrology, bit i did "study" the subject on my own with extensions that ties them to the occult

I still don't understand that why in this day and age where informations are at the tip of your hand, to have people spoonfeed you from a probably stolen perspectives that neither both of the person(the pretentious and the normiefag) understand in depth

Yet, they'll go left and right preaching shit they can't even explain
>>
>>18927852
>2017
>lel
>>
>>18927849
It was condescending. I know people on 4chan aren't exactly social butterflies, but remember that you're talking to real people behind the screen.
>>
>>18927855
>greentext in 2017
lel
also check these dubs faggot.
>>
Saturn Moon Matrix.

I won't say much, google it.
>>
>>18927853
Ive deduced it is because they are under their parents control, mentally and thus spiritually, and those baby-boomers are the largest consumers of television, and thus the spoonfeeding talking heads that the can relate to/trust due to their own upbringing and lack of real education.

>>18927860

>>18927860
I asked a simple question and he went autist on me lol
>>
>>18927874
Do you even know what simple means, dumbass?
>>
>>18927862
No offense my friend really it's just that all that alien propaganda is most likely complete and utter bullshit to distract from real truth.
>>
>>18927874
>>18927853
basically,
Media/television/corporate $$$ holders > Grandparents who hold stakes/investments in those companies (which were created during their time) > Their children (our parents) > OP who asks questions

Somewhere above the grandparents and/or parents there is influence from those corporate interests who are writing the narrative, keeping people at war and basically retarded to the truth.

>>18927878
Yes, and I am not a dumbass. Correct yourself.
>>
>>18927847
What i meant by my post was the following:
>you could have a thousand of people gathered around the same fucking prism they're all staring at, yet look at the same thing but see something totally different
Hence why some may treat Saturn an evil planet because their frail and spineless beings have been conditioned for too long to see things thru a Walt Disney lens of truth and have this stupid submissive mental comfort zone

But the matrix truly is a prison in the regard of the whole, we're bound to it, there's no way that i know to counsciously escape it unless you play the game

When you die, the culmination of your acts will lead you to the next level(reborn with new challenges) or make you redo this whole game(actual incarnation)under different but similar components

Just like when you go thru a year of school, you either pass and move on to the next grade or redo your whole grade

Then as you switch grade at a certain point, you are transfered to another dimension or realm to repeat the whole process but under harder sets of difficulties

I guess the soul incarnation cycle is kind of like school; you go there to learn

Elementary school is rudimentary
High school starts to get more cerebral
College is where it starts to get a bit more real
University is kind of like the pyramid top in institutions of learning

I'm pretty sure the universe is similar in this genre but way more complex

There's a reason for all of this and i guess the further you consciously advance on your own, you will reach realms where it's going to be where this whole existence gimmick is about
>>
>>18927735
In a nutshell, fear. Fear of death, but also, fear of life.
>>
>>18927735
Because they were idiots who believed in good and evil.
>>
>>18927753
evil is inherently selfish at its core
>>
>>18927758
kek
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.