[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone been here? The astral plain? How was it? How often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Anyone been here? The astral plain?

How was it?

How often do you go?

Who do you talk to?

What happens there?
>>
>>18926620
I met a white master who taught me the way of energy and how it can be harnessed. I saw other people. I could eves drop on conversations.

Once I eves dropped on a conversation between two officers that had just interviewed someone in a metal room with bolts around the door. The woman offices said to the mam officer "this changes everything".

I saw a diagram of circles in the darkest of the sky.

I saw a green diagram glow in the palm of my hand.

Most recently I saw a hand with purple spots like it was hurt.
>>
>Do you get to the Cloud District very often?
>>
>>18927397
Go on. How did you get there?
>>
>>18927433
Meditation.
>>
>>18927439
Can you be more explicit on your technique?
>>
pump
>>
>>18927448
I sit down in a lotus position or in an arm chair and listen to my breath. I take deep breath in and deep breaths out at a slow steady pace.

At this point the mind starts to wander so I try not to stay with any specific thought. Instead I gently let them slide out of my mind. I acknowledge them but don't entertain them.

When your mind is clear you're going to want to go to sleep so my way to counter this is to focus on something like a noise.

I like to have overwhelming white noises on the background. The best one yet was when in was in an MRI lol it was the best condition for my brain. With that kind of noise the mind can't concentrate so it's easier to just let thoughts go and concentrate on your breathing.

By now I usually just start seeing things.

When I'm done I get a kicked, or it's like a spasm.
>>
File: twocirclesnew.gif (23KB, 179x115px) Image search: [Google]
twocirclesnew.gif
23KB, 179x115px
>>18927498
Thanks
>>
>>18926620
Yes

Terrifyingly euphoric

Once a year

Hyper jesters

Mechanics of reality
>>
>>18927455
You mean bump ?
>>
>>18927507
>Hyper jesters
hate those guise
>>
>>18927504
No worries
>>
File: Ebola chan.png (353KB, 680x716px) Image search: [Google]
Ebola chan.png
353KB, 680x716px
>>18927397
>Most recently I saw a hand with purple spots like it was hurt.
Please be ressurrected ebola-chan
>>
>>18927520
It was white.
>>
>>18927531
Doesn't matter, Ebola is not racist. She just happened to visit Africa last time
>>
>>18927533
Lol
>>
>>18926620
i once daydreamd of a pure black cube in space, or a star filled cube on a pitch black canvas dont remember, as soon as i touched the cube my heart skipped a few beats, i stopped day dreaming about it also ever since i see flashes of light when i close my eyes in bed
>>
>>18927531
What did the fingers look like? Left or right hand?
>>
>>18927538
Right hand. Thin fingers possibly a woman.
>>
>>18927565
I hope it's a vision of the next great cleanser.
>>
>>18927567
Cleanser? What in the world are you talking about?
>>
File: 1492605066039.gif (72KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
1492605066039.gif
72KB, 225x534px
>>18927565
Left hand and male but still eerie. Never hurt my hand like that before.
>>
>>18927574
Cleanser: A disease or happening to kill 79%-80% of the current global population
>>
>>18927578
Why would one hope that tho.
>>
>>18927578
I would sport less grusom methods...
>>
Anyone who is trying to learn AP, I posted a couple good links over >>>18915434 here, but be sure to heed the warnings.
>>
>>18927586
Well, yeah ofcourse, ot's just not likely. The only real probable way of culling world population is through an antibiotic resistant, airborne bacteria

>>18927582
Well, I really love this planet. And 7 billion industrialised and globalised are killing this world. Like Agent Smith said; humans are a cancer on the world. And if we kill the planet we kill ourselves. I just see 2 ways for humans to survive; a culling of 70%-80% of us or interplanetary colonisation.

>but anon you would probably die as well
Sure, I don't mind. If I died trying to save the planet, I'd feel pretty good about myself,
>>
>>18927689
Well, ok but just because YOU see only 2 ways doesn't mean there aren't literally infinately more possible solutions. Conciousness is the key and people need to understand they aren't in the world but that they ARE the world. Change yourself change the world.
>>
>>18927689
I'm not in favour of mindless killing but I'm in favour of a new system.

However, given how life works and it's cyclical systems my solution is less pro-life.
>>
>>18927707
Well, it's just the 2 options I happen to believe in. I don't think humans will ever achieve global world peace and prosperity like in say Star Trek.
We are too tribal and inherintly violent.
But yeah, there probably are other possibilites for us, I just don't see them/believe them.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.