[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the Aleister Crowley's mind control stuff evoke demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: ClipboardImage.png (469KB, 869x1104px) Image search: [Google]
ClipboardImage.png
469KB, 869x1104px
Do the Aleister Crowley's mind control stuff evoke demons and stuff, or theyre just natural mind processes?
I'm interested in increasing my mental habilities but i really dont want to do rituals cause i am Christian.
>>
>>18926480
Avoid Crowley, he's not doing anything you can't find from sane sources.

Manly Hall has great books.

Theosophy may be what your looking for, check out hp blavatsky
>>
>>18926873
>Avoid Crowley
Why.
Exactly.

>he's not doing anything you can't find from sane sources
So you care to show me a contemporary who was elaborating new Keywords derived from Kelley? You can show me another Western initiate who developed the sexual formulae to the extent he did?

>Manly Hall
To be blunt he's just ever so slightly more out of date than Crowley. In any case they're rather different spheres.

>Theosophy may be what your looking for
Again, you'll need some coherent metric for 'better/more sane' than Crowley and how HPB fits that bill.

>>18926480
Crowley rejected the psychological model roundabouts the age of 34.
>>
>>18926891
Crowleys path lead to debauchery. This is not the path the Father has for us.

Dee and Kelly truly accessed some /x/ processes, but it isn't the all. It was a small sliver of truth.

Mph wrote of its proper application though. Improvement of self.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/

Crowleys commitment to magic was through insanity and debauchery . Prove me wrong
>>
>>18926984
>reddit formatting
>>
Nigga, If you are Christian than just pray, fast, and read the bible. Practice sexual abstinence as well. And when I say pray i don't mean like 10 minutes of but i mean 4-5 hours non stop of connecting with jesus/god. You probably won't do it though because won't understand the sheer effect that could have on you.
>>
>>18926984
>Crowleys path lead to debauchery
>2017
>dualism

>Prove me wrong
Well first, that's not how this works.
You need to present evidence of insanity first of all.
And it's VERY clear Crowley's beliefs never really impeded his ability to lead a functioning life, being a mountain climber, author, and independently wealthy until late in life, and even then had a coherent revenue stream. He was never committed for mental health concerns, despite having a string of physicians oversee him.

If insanity is incoherence then you'll need to demonstrate clear breaks from the trajectories of research before and after in AC. Thus far, save for early writings like the Lemegeton intro or Berashith, the system is logically consistent.

As for his only commitment being to debauchery, his diaries clearly indicate a rather mundane life in the years 1903 through 1908ish which would be the development of the core praxis of the work. We see a man devoted to discipline in and of itself, as clearly evidenced by John St. John, said diaries, and other records of ritual workings through the period. This is even clear in the Urn.

Thankfully I provide the 3/4ths of the Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection, so you can go verify this stuff for yourself.

Since I provide these materials perhaps you'd like to direct me to film and reel numbers to substantiate your claims. We can review the manuscripts together.
>>
>>18927019
he literally ate shit
>>
>>18927025
It was just a prank, bro.
>>
heres some deep knowledge; the book of law is actually coded af. you should read it upsidedown from back to front and find the hidden keys

sauce: crowleys astral school of wizardly
>>
>>18927030
Close.
It's Liber 7 that should really really be read from back to front.
>>
>>18927035
so which should be read upside down? because im sure thats what crowley said to do.
>>
>>18927044
>thats what crowley said to do.
>>18927019
>Since I provide these materials perhaps you'd like to direct me to film and reel numbers to substantiate your claims. We can review the manuscripts together.
>>
>>18926988
Voat bruh
>>
>>18927047
in his astral school; in a dream, after some voodoo i did. Can't sauce that. Was p sure, it was the book of the law, but idk
>>
>>18927078
What the holy hell does voodoo have to do with A.'.A.'. if indeed you are referring to A.'.A.'.?
>>
>>18927100
it was AA voodoo fcorz
>>
Put on creepy shit.
Pander self help and manipulation tactics as esoteric.
Bank off it.
>>
>>18926996
How to pray
>>
>>18926480
>Christian
>doesn't want to do rituals

Christians do rituals too, like the mass, wedding, baptism...all rituals. There were even Christian hermeticists...
>>
>>18927421
then "ritual" is not the word i wanted to use
>>
>>18927427
You don't want to deal with demons, but that's part of life, point it's to make your faith overcome it.
>>
>>18927436
making pacts and deals with fucking demons is not part of life
>>
>>18927442
What do you think your paycheck goes to? Where do you think you get it from?
>>
>>18927451
to my mommy
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.