[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can demons be passed from one person to another? I think my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1911.jpg (279KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1911.jpg
279KB, 1600x900px
Can demons be passed from one person to another?

I think my ex gave me a demon, and I'm sure she comes from a family of witches even if she didn't know it. Her mum was 100% a witch, or at least used to be. I think the demon lives in my stomach.

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this?
>>
File: satanic ouroboros.gif (339KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
satanic ouroboros.gif
339KB, 500x500px
>>18926397
>lol
>>
>>18926397
First, if you have a demon with you isn't in the stomach, they feed directly from your soul.
Second, if it's a demon given from a family of witches it must be one of Hecate's, those only want knowledge and death so expect a slow metamorphosis into a full autist until you can't know more and suicide.
And third, check your gf as well, if she doesn't know she's from a family of witches then she must be controlled by a demon or a sigil.
>>
Lmao, this is really the dumbest board on 4chan.
>>
>>18926397
That aint a demon bro that's chlamydia
>>
>>18926397
Did you have sex with her? Because if you did, you're most likely carrying the same spirits she was carrying. "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh." (Mark 10:8)

Pray to the Lord Jesus christ, repent (that means turn away) from your sins, and confess them and your shortcommings to God. Ask him to save you and to heal you.
>>
>>18926397
if it is in your stomach, you could try chugging hot sauce till it buggers off.
>>
>>18927186
she was sexual beyond my wildest dreams
>>
File: IMG_0274.jpg (26KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0274.jpg
26KB, 640x320px
>>18928697
Yeah. That sounds like a Demon. My grandfather joined a secret society back in the 40's and he was quite financially successful, but it came with a price. A demon possessed his wife, and when they had a daughter (my Mom), it entered her on her wedding night. She had two boys, me being the oldest. I didn't find out about this until my wedding night when the Demon entered my wife. Once my son is married, I can have my wife back, completely.
>>
You make me feel embarrassed to be human
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.