[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we are already in hell? Some scientists believe tha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: elmo.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
elmo.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
What if we are already in hell?

Some scientists believe that everything we see and touch and the whole universe is a hologram.

Others who claim to be in the know about the UFO phenomena say there is a connection between so called extraterrestrials and our present state (who we are and where we are) in fact They claim the real reason for the cover up is to hide the fact of where we really are.

It has been said that our whole world is an illusion that Satan has conjured up. They say Satan has deceived us into thinking we are not in hell when we have already lived and died. This sound far fetched but some people who had top government credentials have come forward and said this.

According to those in the know, the description of hell in the Bible is another level of deception and in fact religion itself is a deception. After we leave this level of hell (die) we go to something much worse according to these people.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/religion-spirituality/1493730-what-if-we-already-hell-bible.html
>>
>>18925754
Yeah? What scientists?
>>
>>18925754
>Some scientists believe that everything we see and touch and the whole universe is a hologram
That is a gross oversimplification of the idea that certain dimensions are "projected" and the actual information exists in fewer physical dimensions than it represents
>>
>>18925754
that link didn't actually give more to read, it's just people on a forum sort of discussing the topic a little bit.

do you have a link to any of the important stuff you mention? you mention numerous people but don't actually reference them directly. give us something to work with here OP.

it's a fascinating concept, who are these people in the know? what are top government credentials? top of what? it's the other credentials that would be important, such as theology and science, in this case.
>>
Would explain a lot tee bee haitch
>>
>>18925791

Youtube "aliens are demons". Tons of videos and same concept.
>>
>>18925799
i'm very familiar with the concept. my friend's grandmother first introduced me to the idea back around 1990.
>>
what function does hell serve?
>>
>>18925754
I'm not opposed to the concept but who are these "top men" who confirm your claims?
>>
>>18925754
>I do feel that we are currently sojourning in Hell during this lifetime (and perhaps more than one lifetime).

>It meets certain criteria:

>separation from God and, yet, knowing about a God

>miserable conditions, both physical and mental

>and tormentors at every turn.

fuck
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.