[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to increase the amount of dreams you have, without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Sleeping_brain.jpg (26KB, 640x283px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping_brain.jpg
26KB, 640x283px
Is there any way to increase the amount of dreams you have, without have to learn how to lucid dream or inducing sleep paralysis?
>>
>>18925724
You dream every night and don't remember it. Try to remember your dreams when you wake up (write them down if necessary). Recall will improve and you will notice you dream quite a lot.
>>
>>18925742
I've tired recalling but all i can remember is darkness any tips to prevent this
>>
>>18925808
Dream journal?
>>
>>18925724
>Is there any way to increase the amount of dreams you have, without have to learn how to lucid dream or inducing sleep paralysis?

You increase dream recollection by understanding your current state of consciousness, you have to start from within and work your way out, now I know all you guys read a lot of things on here about how you're eternal and the Universe experiencing itself bla bla bla.

You have to know it as a reality, and not some, status symbol to promote how smart you think you are.
>>
>>18925724
The old Freud trick it's heavy food before sleeping.

You can also drink a lot of water this increases the lucidity inside the dream.

For remembering the dream journal.
>>
>>18925824
>>18925724

Also psychedelics will do the trick.
>>
Calea zacatechichi aka dream herb
>>
>>18925873
Actually that stuff does work, its legal as well. Tastes like shit if you drink it, almost as bad as Aya
>>
Yeah, I'm gonna agree with the other anons and tell you dream journal. I smoke tons of weed on the daily and never could remember my dreams until I started journaling. Just tell yourself down to your soul that your gonna remember your dream. I have crazy ass dreams now, but in a good way.
>>
>>18925724
NoFap. I could already see a huge difference after 5 days.
>>
File: b6 vitamin.jpg (50KB, 363x679px) Image search: [Google]
b6 vitamin.jpg
50KB, 363x679px
>>18925724

Take B-6 200mg a night at least 2 hours before bed. It breaks down a chemical in your brain that cause lucid thoughts/dreaming.

Warning alert: taking too much over a long period of time can cause nerve damage. Use at your own discrection and discontinue usage if you start feeling pain for now reason of become totally numb.
>>
Stilton cheese and blue vervain tea
>>
not really advocating you try drugs but opiates make my dreams absolutely amazing. they get so intricate, detailed, and flat out awesome its really hard to put into words. one time i went to what i can only describe as a futuristic giant scale theme park and was totally lucid the entire time and literally walked around going on rides that were just fucking nuts. woke up from that dream stunned at how cool it was. another time i took a elevator up this weird building that opened up to a balcony with a view of this massive civilazation that was like a combination of egyptian, alien, and like flinstone/dinasaur desert themed with out of this world architecture. the vastness of it was also awe inpsiring. there were several other dreams i had on opiates where I woke up in sheer amazement at what i'd seen. i really cherish opiates for that reason, because ive never seen anything cooler in my life honestly then those opiate dreams.
>>
>>18925724
Sleep more hours. You'll have not only more dreams, but you'll also better remember them due to lighter sleep at the end.
>>
>>18925873
This. Although it wasn't that effective when I tried it. What worked for me every single time, use bee pollen with melatonin.

The best thing though is to wake up from a deep sleep, maybe set an alarm, then do something for a minute or two and go back to sleep. Try not to fully awake though, maybe just go piss and then go back to sleep.

Tell yourself in the mirror that night, i'm gonna lucid dream. Then try to listen to your thoughts and when they start going fuzzy or you zone out, you are already 99% there. Sometimes when you cross over you won't even know it, so you have to keep doing checks in your mind. Can you see anything? Are you sure? Are you really sure? ETc.
>>
>>18926317
Would codeine do the trick?
>>
>>18925808
Write down something to the effect of 'all I remember about last night is darkness' for that day. Dream recall is a building process, you gotta walk before you run.

I also suggest meditation daily, at least 5 minutes a day to find your center and 10 to 15 minutes before bed focusing on your sleep and the dreaming.
>>
>>18925970
Just woke up, last night I was trapped in some kinda camp in a city covered in snow. A three foot wide pelican flew in front of me before changing into a monkey, then into a middle aged Asian man who raised an alarm, allowing me to escape.

Fuck yeah dream journals.
>>
>>18925724
Is there a way to decease the amount? Every Single Night I have vivid dreams that I can remember. It's annoying and I feel drained.
>>
>>18927957
Marijuana, my friend.
>>
>>18925724
don't drink coffee or take benedryl
>>
>>18925724
Try Cymbalta for a few nights. Also, African dream root.
>>
>>18925724
Take msm regularly... worked for me, also used for decalcifying the pineal gland
>>
>>18925724
Quit Masturbating
Quit Drinking Alcohol or anything with Caffeine
Quit any Drugs

All of these and even more things interfere with the dream process. I held off all three for a little bit and had a really vivid dream.
>>
WHen I was a dumbass teenager a friend and I took a fuck ton of depakote. None of us got high but all of us had extremely vivid and lucid dreams for days.
>>
>>18925724
the most natural and completely harmless ways are having a dream journal, having apple juice and/or little amount of cheese before sleep
>>
Wholesome method:
>Be entirely celibate for 2-4 weeks
>Your will to nut will amplify the dreams to max vividness
>Realize it's a wet dream about to happen and ride the wave

Cheating method:
>Wear a nicotine patch to bed

Alternatively, waking up at a weird time - if you have the time - and going back to sleep in a strange position works every time for me (sitting upright or lying on my back since I always sleep on my side).
>>
>>18928798

Because that's how your brain performs maintenance. Tests each part of your brain with random bullshit that's available in your mental cache to make sure everything is within operating parameters. You want control, learn to lucid dream. It's not hard, it just requires not being a lazy fuck and keeping at it. To increase dream recall, keep a dream journal and write in it even if you can't remember your dream by writing "Couldn't remember anything". No, there's no magic bypass to it, either you work hard or you're a natural and this wouldn't be needing explained.
>>
>>18928798
Just keep a dream journal. Don't slack off, make sure to record faithfully.
>>
>>18925724
Keep a dream journal. It will help your dream recall. Because the only time you don't dream is when you're in a drug induced coma.
>>
>>18925724
>>18925808
Write down your dreams, trust me

No matter what you think, everyone has dreams, we just forget them. If you get a habit of writing down your dreams (or at least focusing/thinking of them in some way thats easy to remember, like condensing your dreams into the symbolism in them), then you will remember more and more of your dreams

I got back into writing a dream journal because I started forgetting what my dreams where, and I used to be able to remember every dream I had (which is usually 3 dreams one after the other)
>>
>>18925808
Aphantasia?
>>
>>18925724
Dont smoke pot.
>>
File: 42768623.png (4MB, 1384x2152px) Image search: [Google]
42768623.png
4MB, 1384x2152px
Real advice here from someone who went from lucid dreaming to astral projection:

Supplement nascent iodine. Being atomically active makes it easier at breaking the chemical bonds of fluoride/bromide/chloride in your body away and replacing it with iodine (you'll need selenium for this too). Your body desperately needs it anyways, and more than half the world is deficient in it. Most salts have removed iodine, and if you do this method only use 1-3 drops a day (this is 900mcg, almost 1mg) not 6 like it says.

This will effect your pineal gland, which creates the hormone melatonin to help you sleep. Rene Descartes refers to this as "the seat of the soul". My dreams were already crazy before but trying to get spiritual and doing this now they're very like my real life and vivid.

Also get a filter for your phone and computer like f.lux and red moon (through f droid, open source apps) to give it a yellow/red tint. Blue light fucks up your sleep cycle.

Marijuana messes with dreams.

Finally, dream journals are one of your best tools, but you'll have to be diligent with it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.