[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An unbaptised sinner who experienced all 7 deadly sins at once,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

File: download.jpg (8KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 266x189px
An unbaptised sinner who experienced all 7 deadly sins at once, practiced witch craft & the occult, may have had experiences with demons... now looking to go to the light. Tell me all you can about God & Jesus & the religion and how to join and begin???
>>
>>18925589

You're deciding to worship hell, since jesus is the deceiver of the demiurge his father.

Seek Abraxas, be gnostic.
>>
File: summarywar.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
summarywar.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>18925602

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
>>
>>18925619

I too can quote book, but quoting them doesn't make them true.
>>
It's all bullshit
>>
File: Rosebyanyothername.jpg (53KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
Rosebyanyothername.jpg
53KB, 288x432px
>>18925621
>>18925626

For they loved praise from men more than praise from God. 44Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in Me does not believe in Me alone, but in the One who sent Me. 45And whoever sees Me sees the One who sent Me.…

>What did he mean by that?
>>
>>18925589
No one on /x/ will ever take you seriously, if your thread is about the bible or Jesus and some shitty and small minded concept of God to keep people in line.

Either you're a troll, someone forum sliding, or someone that really needs to catch up with the times
>>
>>18925589
Those who walk the road between Heaven and Hell are not damned. They are mediators. If you lean toward one side too heavily restore the balance.
>>
>>18925706
>sees a religion everybody knows
>tells a new lie
>>
File: 1483672952227.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1483672952227.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>18925706
>>18925713

"I have no Mouth and I must scream"

anon 1: He wants to torture everyone and see them suffer for eternity!

Anon 2: "I'll be the mediator; lets meet him halfway! He said he'll leave me alone if I let him torture you instead!"

Anon 1: .........
>>
>>18925589
>An unbaptised sinner who experienced all 7 deadly sins at once

Holy shit anon. That's the most edgy try-hard statement I've seen.

You want to know about Jesus? And you are looking for him on 4chan?

You can't think of some other possible resource?

No, you are right OP. I personally make anonymous calls to Nigeria hoping to find a prince from which to inherit.
>>
>>18925738
He's better off asking on /pol/. They had a bible reading thread going for a while. Everyone called them faggots.
>>
>>18925759
There are pretty good Christian threads on /pol/ sometimes.
>>
>>18925589
Simply Repent, and Christ will be your Angel.
He allowed me to witness him.
He is.
God is as well, though eternally conscious because of what it truly is. This is why it does not seem like the God of Christ is. The God of Christ is no single entity.
It does only what it needs to, and Christ does only as he wants.
He knows already, friend.
May the Holy Angels walk with you.
>>
>>18925589

Be sincere. Be grateful. Be ready to give up everything.
>>
>>18925589

Ignore christians and seek Abraxas, I'm serious, Abraxas will improve your health as a sign, possibly give you some spiritual insight, while jeebus will blind you.
>>
>>18925589
Pretty sure you're a paid shill, but for the sake of others I must tell, don't believe in religious bs, they are heavily controlled and meant to keep humans powerless and like slaves, doing magick and sorcery isn't a sin, how can it be a sin when you're doing to all the time whenever you speak, think and do things? It's all magcik and makes changes around you and within you, believe it or not, also the only important thing is karma, if you do magick to help yourself or others than that is neutral/good karma, while doing harmful/manipulative magick will have the same effect on you, don't get fooled into hell and heaven bullshit, you're gonna reincarnate back into this earth in a new body after you die and it's probably already happened like two dozen times too.
>>
>>18925621
An unbaptised sinner who experienced all 7 deadly sins at once was teaching a class onwitchcraft and the occult, a known sin.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Satan and accept that he was the most highly-evolvedbeing the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic,pro-lifeCatholic priest who had served 1500 sermons and understood the necessity ofgood worksand fully supported all theological decisions made by theVaticanstood up and held up a rosary.

"How old is the Earth?"

The arrogant sinner smirkedquite Jewishlyand smugly replied "4.6 billion years, you stupid Catholic"

"Correct. It’s been 4.6 billion years since God created it. But If it is 4.6 billion years old and satan as you say, is powerful… then it should be the end times"

The sinner was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of the satanic bible. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears satanists cry for the "damned" (who todayburn in such torment that most are in the lake of fire) when they jealously try to claw souls from the Heavenly Father. There is no doubt that at this point our satanist, Anton Rothschildberg wished he had opened his heart and soul to Jesusand become more than a satanic child abuser. He wished so much that he had asoul to experience salvation, but he himself had sold it!

The students applauded and all became confirmed catholics that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. A Cherub named "Gloria Patri" flew into the room and perched atop the Vatican Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. Hail Mary was recited several times, and God himself showed up and forgave all the sins of mankind.

The satanist lost his unholy powers and was damned the next day. He died of the gay plagueAIDSand was tossed into thelake of firefor all eternity.

Amen
>>
>>18925589
>hello, fellow christians
>>
>>18925589

Get access to a copy of the bible. Start reading each of the 4 books of the new testament. Don't think in terms of right and wrong - think about the parables - and about the emotions of the disciples who were with Jesus.

Begin attending a church - initially just to pray. Get advice from a church goer about whether they hold a mass or when sermons are read.

Regarding what to pray - look for passages in the new testament - try Matthew Book 6: 9-13
>>
>>18925589
So instead of doing magick you now want to practice jewish witchcraft about flesh and blood? oh cool
>>
>>18925589
1:5.3.God is not hiding from any of his creatures. He is unapproachable to so many orders of beings only because he "dwells in a light which no material creature can approach." The immensity and grandeur of the divine personality is beyond the grasp of the unperfected mind of evolutionary mortals. He "measures the waters in the hollow of his hand, measures a universe with the span of his hand. It is he who sits on the circle of the earth, who stretches out the heavens as a curtain and spreads them out as a universe to dwell in." "Lift up your eyes on high and behold who has created all these things, who brings out their worlds by number and calls them all by their names"; and so it is true that "the invisible things of God are partially understood by the things which are made." Today, and as you are, you must discern the invisible Maker through his manifold and diverse creation, as well as through the revelation and ministration of his Sons and their numerous subordinates.
1:5.4.Even though material mortals cannot see the person of God, they should rejoice in the assurance that he is a person; by faith accept the truth which portrays that the Universal Father so loved the world as to provide for the eternal spiritual progression of its lowly inhabitants; that he "delights in his children." God is lacking in none of those superhuman and divine attributes which constitute a perfect, eternal, loving, and infinite Creator personality.
>>
>>18926372
You know the Jews killed him because he wasn't Jewish and was threatening to bring new revelation of peace and love, which would break their power hold. You know that right?
>>
>>18925640
It claims that Jesus is God.
>>
>>18925589
Sort of working on finding that path. I as well am a sorcerer. I have been studying ancient knowledge. I was shown an alchemical mural about the life of Christ. I tried to fly into infinity, I saw the images of krishna and vishnu. Then I was told that their images were just that, and the true form of the soul is revealed when one is babtised. I fly through history and have lots of fun, but I am looking for the way home, ya know? There are forces in this world that stand in the way of truth, but they can be overcome with love and turning towards god. I saw angels at a stone temple, I was going to go for it, but woke up before hand.

They said that one had accepted nature fully, when one accepts that it contains both good and bad.
>>
Jesus did rise from the dead from my own historical research. Christianity and the bible are true.

If you seek God with all your heart you will find him.

I have heard God talk to me and so will you.

You need only to ask Jesus to come into your life and forgive you
>>
God is not a him
>>
>>18927038
But he is
>>18927268
Who guides women?
>>
>>18927268
God is the Father of the universe of universes
>>
>>18927265
I seek God and he is not the God of the vatican. He's more. He's everything and all.
>>
Does anyone ever actually read the Bible? I see so much of this modern christian propaganda about heaven and hell when THEY ARE NOT IN THE BIBLE. Hades is not the hell you've been led to believe and heaven is nowhere to be found. What Jesus DID promise is the absolute Resurrection of the dead ON EARTH to JUDGEMENT. None of this airy fairy heaven and hell stuff you hear about today. When judged evil, you are simply wiped out of existence. When judged righteous, you are given an immortal, glorified body to reign ON EARTH with Jesus as king.

Ugh, so much deception in these modern christian churches.
>>
>>18928207
this actually makes sense. This is something an actually just deity would do. And if he truly loved us, hell would be temporary, even for lucifer. His sentence would just be longer.
>>
>>18928207
Finally, something that makes sense.
>>
>>18928207
That's kinda why I took to reading it.
>>
File: 1405490155004.jpg (177KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1405490155004.jpg
177KB, 768x1024px
>>18925589
Ask Jesus to forgive you, repent and don't do it again. Welcome home.
>>
>>18928207
lol what da fug dude.

im going to bed but seriously you're wrong. about the 'propaganda' too. go to church sometime and ask someone who has studied this shit professionally. like, you know, a pastor.
>>
File: jesus-resting.png (117KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-resting.png
117KB, 300x220px
>>18925589
Jesus offered mercy to lucifer himself, although he denied salvation.

You are far from lost.

Forgive yourself, forgive others, and ask Christ to guide you.

All that is required for salvation is faith.

I love you.
>>
>I falsely boasted to a married woman in order to deceive her into felating me while I ate everything in her fridge in their house I knew I would never have and when her husband came home I shot him.
>>
>>18929297
Oh shit, I forgot pride
>I also livestreamed the whole thing
>>
>>18929268
Thank you <3 love you too
>>
>>18929129
Thank you
>>
>>18929268
>Jesus offered mercy to lucifer himself, although he denied salvation.

that shit did not happen
>>
>T_T my mental anguish of hell going

You're going to hell for being the wrong religion, not for imaginary sins
>>
>>18925589
God is a human forcing all humans live while the human forcing all humans live will constantly force all humans live.

Jesus was born to a man, "Joseph" and a woman, "Mary" who earlier adopted an ancient human whose brain was put into a younger clone body of himself. The ancient human looked like a child when Mary and Joseph adopted the ancient human. This ancient human was grouped with other ancient humans who were forcing each other to live eternal life since they were accessing eternal life technology. Jesus was helped, from time to time, by ancients who would involve themselves of Mary and Joseph. Jesus learned to become benevolent by his experiences of eternal life technologies. When he died on the cross and was buried, his brain and other body was instant regrowthed and he walked Earth once more. His examples of how to live could be considered a covenant with those who access eternal life technologies since he tried to force all humans live.
The ancients themselves check each other, learn if they are threats to one an other, by forcing all humans live. This is because if all humans are being forced to live then no one is to be killed, and learning at least the three words, "all" and "human" and "living" is considered simple to teach and learn.

The two spiels below are my try to tell a story about history/herstory:
Humans got eternal life technology. They got this a long time ago. They use machines, far away, to flex their muscles. They plan forcing all humans live. They want to be sure they live.

Humans got eternal life technology. This happened thousands of years ago. They use machines to control, flex, their muscles to plan what is happening. They plan because they know if all humans live then the humans who get eternal life technology live. Many humans were dying while the humans who get eternal life were trying to plan how to force all humans live, and many humans ARE dying while the humans ARE trying to plan how to force all humans live.
>>
>>18926323
What he said
>>
File: Jesus meme.jpg (206KB, 625x776px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus meme.jpg
206KB, 625x776px
>>18925589
Really OP all it really takes to be a Christian is don't be a dick and accept Jesus as your savior. Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to show up to church. You've probably heard the phrase, "Going to church doesn't make you a good person." That is true. I know a few assholes who go to church.

If you're interested in digging deep into the Bible than find some friends who may be very religious. If that doesn't work than there's always some stuff online. If you're interested in Catholicism than I'd recommended- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcMjLgeWNwqL2LBGS-iPb1A

He's a Catholic Bishop who will often talk about various subjects in the Catholic and Christian faith. Some may consider Catholics the worst kind of Christians and I'll admit, they are very corrupt higher up, but they still have good intentions.

Best of luck OP! Bless you!
>>
>>18925589
well OP if you're looking to come to the light I would start with The Bible specifically Matthew or John
>>
I will tell you a horrible parable
The worst parable you can imagine when fully comprehended.
Few mortals comprehend the parable, and if they do, they try to reason it away.

Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their portion at the proper time? 43Blessed is that servant whom his master finds doing so when he returns. 44Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.

45But suppose that servant says in his heart, ‘My master will be a long time in coming,’ and he begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and get drunk. 46The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him, and at an hour of which he is unaware. Then He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers."

You see, if you sin after repenting, you will go to hell forever.

St. Paul had come to a similar conclusion.

"For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame. 7 For ground that drinks the rain which often falls on it and brings forth vegetation useful to those for whose sake it is also tilled, receives a blessing from God ; 8 but if it yields thorns and thistles, it is worthless and close to being cursed, and it ends up being burned."
>>
>>18930402
theres already a you in hell and a you in heaven, your free to explore the yin yang cycle in THIS life time as many times as you want before you return to your perfected self, totally balanced a with a camp in either one
>>
File: Drama-Masks.jpg (44KB, 576x448px) Image search: [Google]
Drama-Masks.jpg
44KB, 576x448px
>My religion will send me to all hells because I touched my dick in all ways possible

Ah, don't worry, your religion is a lie and you should be a gnostic anyway.

Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>18925870
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
>>
>>18930583
>brb, gonna prepare the kingdom, before you all die I'm back
>k
>gets nailed to a cross
>well guise, he's about to come back
>stays nailed
>>
>>18930583
9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
>>
File: Watching.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Watching.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.
7He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8By oppressiona and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.b
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.
10Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makesc his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11After he has suffered,
he will see the light of lifed and be satisfiede ;
by his knowledgef my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,g
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,h
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.
>>
>>18925589
Get a Bible. Join a Church or Bible study. Baptist Church is good. GotQuestions.org is a good website that can help you with biblical questions. Get prayed for by people in the Church and be honest about your past. Pray to God is Jesus name!
>>
>>18925589
/christian/ on cripplechan would be a MUCH better place for you to get meaningful responses
>>
the earth is flat and it proves the bible and creation is real, look into it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mXl8C4-M_4 welcome to the light of Orthodoxy.
>>
>>18925589
>christianity
>not islam
enjoy hell filthy infidel
>>
The shortest explanation is you are renouncing your freedom to lie. Any time you deliberately lie or deceive someone you are practicing Satanism.

Learn to be one authentic person who is respected for your sense of honor.

Your freedom to lie only allows you to spread pain and suffering while providing an illusion of control. The only reason you would want your freedom to lie is if you want to practice evil.

Renounce lying = renounce doing evil.
>>
>>18932486

The truth is unknowable. Role play, sensory and analytical confusion, wishful thinking, and other fallacies all contribute to divergence from apparent truth without being malicious. I can see the argument for the innate evil of dishonesty, but most untruth is not dishonest.
>>
>>18931443
what?
>>
>>18925589
Everyone knows what the Christian religion it's all about.

The problem it's that no one actually follows it, and any excuse it's valid to not doing so.
>>
>>18932146
>Islam
>no greek philosophy
JUST
>>
Here is a presentation on how to be saved
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.