[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today my deactivated mobile phone called myself at home. It ringed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 34.jpg (10KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
10KB, 273x185px
Today my deactivated mobile phone called myself at home. It ringed for a very long time and when I picked it up, I heard some noise and then it hung up. Has anyone experienced something like this? Is this a common bug or a fucking ghost?

Again, it was deactivated and was just laying on my bed unused. It called without me doing anything on my landline phone... the call was not registered in my mobile phone, however it showed on my landline that I received a call from my mobile.
>>
>>18925338
You're on /x/ dude

99% chance rate that you'll get bullshit answers
>>
OP is baffled by his phone = MUST BE PARANORMAL
>>
M-ust... not... make... who... was... phone.... refgerence.....

Call the number back. Post results.
>>
>>18925338
>Is this a common bug or a fucking ghost?
My money's on ghost.
>>
>>18925350
You're right.

>>18925360
Did you even READ the thread? My OWN PHONE called ME.

My mobile phone (which was deactivated and laying on my bed for several hours) CALLED my landline/home phone and I have no idea why or how.

I went to my landline phone because it didn't stop ringing and I saw my own mobile number on the display. I picked up, confused, and I heard some noise before it hung up on me.

Then I ran to my mobile (I thought it was stolen firsT) and saw it was deactivated and just chilling on my bed. I was home alone.
>>
>>18925384
And you didn't call back?
Or is your phone on now?
>>
>>18925398
No, I rushed to find my mobile phone because I thought it was stolen. I mean how else would my own mobile phone be able to call me at home?

When I found it, I saw it was deactivated and just laying on my bed as I left it some hours ago. I turned it on and checked if I saw the call in its history.

There was nothing. HOWEVER... I thought maybe I'm going crazy, so I went back to the home/landline phone and there I saw the entry that my mobile phone did call me just a few minutes ago.
>>
>>18925407
hit up tech support on chat and ask them why that happened.
>>
>>18925407
this
>>18925428

Sometimes phonecalls get duplicated when their first routed, and will be connected later. If this happens you'll usually get a busy signal within 30 seconds if you call back, or if you answer the call it will be automatically dropped.

Also,
>get call from cell phone
>think phone is lost or stolen
>not calling back to see if it's been recovered
>>
>>18925457
he didnt need to call back, the phone was in the other room so he just went to the other room to physically see if it had been stolen.
>>
>>18925338
Acquaintance once told me, that stuff like this happens when government tracks you.
>>
File: mothman_movie.jpg (37KB, 515x342px) Image search: [Google]
mothman_movie.jpg
37KB, 515x342px
>>18925338
Do not be afraid...
>>
>>18927334
My iPhone opened up safari when I pointed at it like 4 inches away and I was tripping and baffled by it so I waved my finger jokingly at the top like to slide the notification drawer down and t actually went down
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.