[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to instruct myself in satanism and demonology, can you recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Baphomet statue.jpg (105KB, 624x831px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet statue.jpg
105KB, 624x831px
Want to instruct myself in satanism and demonology, can you recommend some good reading material? Websites, books, etc.
Also, what precautions should I take while researching this subject?
>>
>>18925102
Munich Manual maybe?
>>
>>18925102
Don't do it archons will posses you. Go for the Light instead.
>>
>>18925102
Basically you just have to let really go the idea God and Satan are real.
After that when you read about either one of them you can finally see the manipulative natuur of the writings itself.
Then you should start living like there is no God, only punishment by the law.
Try go motivate morality for yourself, so you don't end up in jail. Your ego gets bigger, making you stronger, but that comes with the need for wisdom.
Then it is time and read about Satan and Lucifer. They are always just. Honest, but egocentric. That might lead you to find the real you, without some higher authority trying to humble you down.
>>
>>18925102
>what precautions should I take while researching this subject?
don't waste too much time on this bullshit
>>
File: hete83wloeay.jpg (378KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
hete83wloeay.jpg
378KB, 1280x960px
just an FYI, a satanist/demonologist/warlock will always be weaker/easily stopped by a tengriist /buddhist/ awoken one etc.
>>
>>18926196
why do they have to fight in the first place?
>>
>>18925102

Satan is a metaphor; the only people who believe Satan is real are some Christians, and complete idiots.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.